A New Reunion

The Girl Stuck In His Memories

This whole chapter when they speak it's in English ^^ Enjoy!

Vancouver, Canada- Two years ago

            "Kevin!" Ashley yelled happily running over to a then 20 year old Kevin Wu. Kevin looked up and gave a slight smile as 18 year old, Ashley skipped across the playground and sat down in the swing next to her boyfriend. "What's up?"

            "Ashley…. We need to talk," Kevin said in a very serious tone causing Ashley's smile to disappear from her face.

            "Sure. What is it?" Ashley asked grabbing a hold of Kevin's hand into hers, thinking that she would need to comfort him, not aware that she would soon be the one in need for comfort.

            "I think…. We need to break up," Kevin said looking deep into Ashley's eyes, waiting for her reaction. Not wanting there to be awkward silence he continues, "I'm so sorry. I met this girl at the mall one day and…. I'm so sorry."

            With each word coming out of his mouth Ashley's hands slowly released his and fell off his lap. Tears filled her eyes until the point where she couldn't see anything. She slowly tilted her head down, focusing on a stick by her feet, and placed her hands in her lap.

            "H-how long?" she asked not looking up at him, knowing she didn't need to elaborate any more.

            "…. 3 months," he replied after a long silence.

            "We've been dating for 7 months."

            "I know…"

            After that neither said anything. They just sat in silence, slowly rocking their swings back and forth. Kevin watched as the children left the playground and the sun started to set. Occasionally he glanced over at the girl next to him. Her watery eyes continue to stare at the ground with a blank expression. Her tear stained cheeks caused new waves of guilt to roll throughout his body.

            When the sun had finally fully set Kevin looked over at the girl who was still as silent as the dead. "I'm sorry," he whispered before standing up and walking away.

            Ashley slowly raised her head to watch his shrinking figure. Her eyes filled with hurt, betrayal, and hatred. She silently hoped that he is able to feel the heat on his back from her glare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vancouver, Canada- Present Day

Ji Yeon POV

            I walk into my room after another long day of training. Although trainee life was super hard and stressful, I'm still thankful that Lee Soo Man-ssi had let me stay and train at the Vancouver branch. So, that way I could live at home.

            I turn on my computer and go onto youtube to check if any of my subscritions uploaded anything new.  Oh! SM uploaded another teaser for EXO! I was beginning to really like this group. Even though all 12 boys are my sunbaes, 4 of them are my dongsaengs. I don't have any biases yet because they never released all 12, so I don't want to jump in too quick.

Teaser Link!

          I read the name of the video, 'EXO Teaser 17_KRIS'. Kris, an English name! Maybe he speaks English. I click on the link and the video begins. A mellow piano sound starts and a drum set can be heard. As the video moves along a scene of a boy walking upstairs in an all white outfit is shown. From about 3 seconds in, they show his side view. It looks very similar…. Where have I seen him before? Then at about 8 seconds in, the video shows his face. The boy's eyes are close, but he sharp features are noticeable anywhere.

            The boy opens his eyes, confirming my deepest fear. My eyes grow as wide as they can go. I pause the video and stare at my screen. Those familiar, piercing brown eyes staring back at me. I play the video again and watch in horror. "Neo isesangeuro yeorin barameul tago" sings from the video. As the boy on the screen jumps into the air, the screen morphs into the EXO logo, and the screen goes blank.

            I sit there, on my bed, for about 5 minutes. Just staring at my laptop screen, still in shock from what I have just seen. I guess he's known as Kris now, not Kevin. This explains why I only saw him once or twice after the break up, then he completely disappear off the face of the earth.

            I smirk at the thought of something. Wait a minute… He's in EXO. EXO's from SM. I'm in SM… Well, well, well, looks like I'll be planning a reunion. And with that thought I yell, "Omma!!! Call back Lee Soo Man-ssi! Tell him I change my mind! I'll be fine with debuting in May!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how was it? I hope you liked it >_< And yes, I realize that Kris trained for about 4 years, but let's just pretend he trained for 2, ok? :P

<3 exotic92