EXO Talk

The Girl Stuck In His Memories

Kris POV

                I arrive at the SM building the next morning with EXO. The members and I pile out of the 2 vans and head up stairs to the practice rooms. After 6 hours of dancing, practicing, and fooling around with each other, EXO settles down for a lunch of tteokbokki and jajangmyun.

                “Yah… This is what we missed the most when we were back in China,” Tao says, before he and the our members quickly dig into the Korean food.

                “Haha. We’d miss it too,” Baekhyun agrees, as he and the EXO-K members join us.

                “Oh, hyung, how do you know Ji Yeon noona?” Kai asks me. The other members stop eating and look up with interest.

                “We, uh, went to the same dance studio back in Canada,” I say, going along with Ji Yeon’s story from yesterday, which was the truth, but only half of it. “She was my teacher at first because I just started, but we eventually became classmates when I moved up. Then, we were dance partners for competitions.”

                “Seriously?” Luhan asks a little shocked.

                “Yeah, we became close friends. Then I found out that I got into SM. I saw her once after that and then I left for Korea and never saw her again, until yesterday; that is…” I explain leaving out the part where I probably broke her heart.

                “If you guys were good friends, how come it seemed like you wanted to kill her when you saw her?” Tao asks, grabbing the last tteokbokki to Sehun’s dismay.

                “Yeah, I noticed that too! And she was smirking at you like crazy,” Chen says.

                “Oh… Yeah… You see that’s,” I wrack my brain for something to say, “something we do. Kind of like an inside joke.”

                “Ah, cute. When do you have to go record with her?” Xiumin asks.

                “In 5 minutes, but it’s not only recording. We’re filming the part of the music video and taking the photos because they have to release the teasers and photo-shoot next week.”

                “Oh wow, looks like you’ll have a busy schedule this month.

                “Yeah, I now have to balance my practices with her and you guys,” I say with a small sigh and fake smile, while hiding my clenching fist in my jacket pocket.

                “What’s your rap part like?” Lay asks.

                “It’s ok. You guys wanna hear it?” I says taking out the sheet with lyrics on it. They nod eagerly.

                “Ok. ‘I can see it in the blind sight,

          moving through the limelight,

          groovin’ to the music on use it when the time’s right,

          hoping I can do it through the shadows I can shine bright,

          usually life is one shot and this is on.

          Listen to the rhythm we given and it will make you,

          Start pushin’ through barriers it’ll take you,

          Wherever that you wanna go never too late to,

          Keep pushin’ till you,

          Breakthrough’.”

                “Wow, that sounds cool,” Suho says taking the lyrics from me.

                “What’s the song about?” Chanyeol asks.

                “Well, it’s called ‘Breakthrough’. It’s about getting over those obstacles in life and moving on. Also, getting to where you want to be in life,” I explain.

                “Huh, sounds pretty good. Does Ji Yeon noona have a pretty voice?” Chen asks.

                “’Noona’?” I ask in confusion.

                “Yeah, noona, what a younger boy calls an ol-“

                “I know what noona means. What I meant is that she’s not your noona,” I explain interrupting Chen.

                “Seriously?” Baekhyun asks with wide eyes.

                “Yeah. She’s older than Tao, D.O., Kai, and Sehun. She’s the same age as Chen, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun. The rest of us are all older than her,” I explain.

                “Wow… She looks so much more mature than us,” Chanyeol laughs.

                “Probably is much more mature than you guys,” Suho jokes while rolling his eyes.

                “I heard that!” Chanyeol yells back.

                “Duizhang, you still haven't answered my question,” Chen speaks up.

                “Oh, what was the question again?”

                “Does Ji Yeon have a pretty voice?”

                Right when I’m about to answer my phone vibrates.

From: Unknown Number

To: Kevin

Kevin, hurry up! We’re in room 3.

You’re almost 5 minutes late already.

~Ji Yeon

                “Psht, she needs to learn to call me Kris, if she wants me to call her Ji Yeon instead of Ashley,” I whisper to myself. “Kay, guys. I gotta go. I’m late,” I say getting up and heading towards the door.

                “Wait! What about my question?” Chen yells back.

                “I’ll answer later!” I yell over my shoulder before running down the hall to catch the elevator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so there you have EXO's little talk about Kris and Ji Yeon's relationship. :P Gonna be a double update today so stay tuned <3

You can comment now if you have anything to say or you can wait for the next one.

<3 exotic92