Joining SMTown

The Girl Stuck In His Memories

Blue=English

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Incheon Airport-3 weeks later

Ji Yeon POV

            I head outside of the airport and stretch my arms. They were stiff from the long flight. I look around and smile, taking a deep breath and breathe out with a sigh.

            "Waa, finally Korean air again!" I smile and catch a cab to the SM building. What I arrived, I approached the receptionist and told her my name. She instructed me to wait in the lobby after I introduced myself. Lee Soo Man will come to get me in a bit.

            "Moon Ji Yeon ssi?" a voice comes from behind me. I quickly stand and turn around to see the one and only LSM, himself. I quickly bow and he smiles back at me.

            "Welcome back to Korea, Ji Yeon. How was your flight?" he asks as we walk towards the elevators.

            "It was long, but I was in first class, so it wasn't that bad."

            "Well, you still look jet-lagged, so how about for today I just introduce you to whoever is in the practice rooms. Then show you to your new dorm?" he suggest. I nod and give a grateful smile.

            The elevator doors open on the third floor, revealing a small lobby and a coffee table with a clipboard on it. Lee-sajang walks over and reads the names on the board. I read over his shoulder with him. The title is 'Practice Rooms Sign In' and it shows that 4 rooms were taken. The 4 rooms were taken by TaeTiSeo, TVXQ, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk, and finally EXO.

            My eyes glance over the last group's name as my smile turns into yet another smirk. Bingo! Look at what kind of dog I just located. We head to the room where Leeteuk and Eunhyuk are first.

            As Lee-sajang opens the door I can hear OMG by Usher playing. The two boys moving in sync to the music. As soon as they see sajangnim, Leeteuk pulls a remote out of his pocket and the music stops. They both bow and he bows back to them.

            "Boys, this is Moon Ji Yeon. She has been training at the Canada branch, but she will be officially joining SMTown this May," LSM introduces me.

            "Annyeonghaseyo, Moon Ji Yeon immida," I say with a bow, while shaking their hands.

            "Ah, Annyeonghaseyo, Super Junior's Leeteuk immida," Leeteuk says with a smile.

            "Annyeonghaseyo, Eunhyuk immida," Eunhyuk also says with a smile.

            "So you'll be debuting this May?" Leeteuk asks.

            "Ne," I answer.

            "Ahh, wow. That's not very long from now. Are you ready?" Eunhyuk asks.

            "Hahaha, no. We recorded part of the song, but we need to find an English rapper. We still need to film the MV and do the photoshoot," I say with a sigh.

            "Oh, ouch, looks like your schedule is packed," Leeteuk laughs.

            "Yeah…."

            "Ji Yeon, should we go meet the others?" Lee-sjang adds.

            "Ah, sure. It was nice meeting you, Leeteuk-ssi and Eunhyuk-ssi," I say with a bow and start walking towards the door.

            "Ji Yeon, let's drop the honorifics. How old are you?" Eunhyuk suggests.

            "I was born in 1992."

            "Call us oppas," Leeteuk says as I smile and nod before sajangnim closes the door. We then go on to meet TaeTiSeo and TVXQ. Tiffany and I have a short convo in English. Seohyun and I agree to become close friends since our age range was close together. Taeyeon and I even swap numbers and she says to text if I ever need help with something. Yunho and Changmin joke around with me and we quickly become close friends.

            I follow sajangnim back down the hallway, happy that I was able to gain new oppas and unnies today. Finally, we reach the last occupied room. I can hear the familiar tune of History coming through the door.

(I know there's not a practice video of them doing History TOGETHER... so here's the showcase version ^^ 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAiURxu1whE&feature=related)

            Sajangnim opens the door and we both walk in. We stand on the side, their backs to us, and we wait for them to finish. The boys are right at the part where EXO-M takes over. All 12 in perfect sync again, as they come together. But, of course, I'm only watching one person. I watch as his eyes become fierce as he focuses on the fluid movements of the dance.

            They spin around to face the back as the music finishes. The others look at me in wonder, but his eyes are still on the ground as he tries to catch his breath.

            "Well, if it isn't Kevin Wu! Or, actually, I hear you're known as Kris now days, huh?" I say catching his attention as his head whips up and those brown eyes meet mine.

Kris POV

            History comes to an end and my members and I turn around to face the back of the room. I keep my head down and try to catch my breath. I know LSM is here because during our dance Kai had whispered to all of us to make this one count, so I wait for him to say something.

            "Well, if it isn't Kevin Wu! Or, actually, I hear you're known as Kris now days, huh?" I hear a familiar and female voice in English instead. I whip my head up to meet the one person I never wanted to see again.

            "Ashley…." I say causing the girl to smirk. I can feel my members' eyes watching us as the sickening reunion between my past and present happen. "What are you doing here?"

            "Really? What am I doing here, Kevin? What are you doing here?" she asks walking towards me. I know none of the members can really understand English and we're talking too fast for sajangnim to understand either.

            "What do you mean? From what I remember I was here first," I glare down at her, her body only a few inches away from mine.

            "Pfft! From what I remember, I was the one who wanted to become a Korean idol and you wanted to make it big in the NBA," she says looking me straight in the eye.

            "Kris, do you know her?" Lee-sajang quickly asks before I can think of a comeback. I quickly look around and notice that the other EXO members are wondering the same thing.

            "Ah! We went to the same dance studio back in Vancouver," Ashley quickly says, a smile forming again on her face.

            "Ahh, does he know that you'll be joining SMTown in May?" sajangnim asks her. My eyes snap up to him, then back down to Ashley. She shakes her head in response to his question.

            "Boys, this is Moon Ji Yeon. She's been training at our Canada branch, but she will be officially joining SMTown this May. She's going to be our newest solo artist!" he announces with a smile on his face.

            My eyes widen as I glare at Ji Yeon, who just smiles back up at me. I continue to glare at her as she introduces herself to the rest of EXO. They get along well and start throwing jokes around.

            "Ah! I have a great idea!" sajangnim says bring everyone's attention back to him. "Ji Yeon, how about we have Kris be your rapper for your song, since he can rap in English? And, since you two are so close he can be the male lead in your MV too?!" he suggest so happy about his brilliant idea.

            Ji Yeon's and my eyes grow wide as hell as we glance at each other. Of course, I can tell we both don't want to do it, but no one can say no to the president.

            *sighs* This is going to be a LONG two months….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh oh someone's not happy about the new pairing in SM :P Sorry it took so long to upload >_<

HEY~ How come I have 13 subscribers and only 3 people commented? =__= no silent readers guys! Your comments help get in the mood to write and that means more updates! 

Please comment and subscribe~

Love, exotic92