Time for the Rumors

The Girl Stuck In His Memories

 

Sorry it took so long >_< I haz school peoplez~! and a social life :P kinda >o< Hope you like it!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

            "Omo! Yah, Unni. Do you think they're idols?" A girl around the age of 17 says while furiously tapping her friend on the shoulder.

            "Omo! You're right! Isn't that Jaehyo oppa from Block B?" the elder girl says excitedly. Ji Yeon glances up at Jaehyo's face, which already had a smirk on it.

            "Jaehyo? Who's that? You know I only know Kyung from Block B because of my cousin." Ji Yeon glances up again, just in time to see Jaehyo's smirk transform into a frown. This causes her to burst out in laughter, eventually earning Ji Yeon a hit in the arm from an unhappy Jaehyo.

            "Unni, who do you think the girl is?" The two idols calm down and listen to the girls' conversation from behind them in line.

            "Hmmm… I've seen her before, but I can't say exactly who. I think she's a rookie."

            "Oh! Moon Ji Yeon?!" the younger girl guesses. Jaehyo's eyebrows rise above his sunglasses.

            "Moon Ji Yeon?" the older girl asks. Now it's Jaehyo's turn to laugh.

            "Here's comes a breakthrough," the younger girl sings Ji Yeon song.

            "Ahh~! Her! I saw her on MBank," the other girl says. Ji Yeon playfully sticks her tongue at Jaehyo because the two girls knew her, but not him. Jaehyo rolls his eyes and focuses his attention back on the menu board.

            "What are they doing together?" "Are they dating?!" the girls start guessing things. Ji Yeon and Jaehyo look are each other quickly.

            "Next in line, please!" the girl from behind the counter says before Jaehyo can turn around and say something to the gossiping girls.

            "Hi, can I'll take an Americano, a Raspberry Mocha, two white chocolate cranberry scones, and a large order of ramyun" Jaehyo orders looking up at the menu board. The girl behind the counter just stands there and stares at the male idol in front of her, jaw slack and eyes wide open. The boy to the right of her, with the words 'manager' written on his tag, nudges the girl before smiling an apology to Jaehyo.

            "Sorry," the girl quietly whispers before typing in Jaehyo's order. After ordering Jaehyo walks to one of the tables at the front of the café by the glass outer wall, where Ji Yeon's waiting at.

            "So how's life, Moon Ji Yeon?" Jaehyo asks smiling and removing his sunglasses.

            "Pretty new and different. And where have you been the past 6 years, Ahn Jaehyo?" Ji Yeon asks back laughing.

            "Me? Same place as always. Well in 2009, I became a trainee, obviously, and debuted in 2011. Other than that, everything's been the same since you left," Jaehyo says giving a questioning look at Ji Yeon who just nods along. "The big question around town though, is what happened to that bubbly, dance loving girl, Moon Ji Yeon, hm?"

            "Haha. Umm… well, I moved to Canada because my dad's mother got sick. You know that," Ji Yeon starts. Jaehyo nods in agreement before quickly standing up to grab their lunch that was ready. "When we got to Canada, I started my new high school. Luckily I could speak English from my father, but I still didn't have any friends," she continues when Jaehyo sits back down and places the tray with their food on the table. They take a few bites from the pot of boiling ramyun before she starts again.

            "They were all friends from a young age and stuff. So I didn't really fit in. But then, one day I found this dance studio a few blocks from our new apartment, so I decided to try out. I got in and that's where I made friends," Ji Yeon explains the shortened version of the past 6 years between bites of ramyun and scone.

            "Where does Kris fit into all of this?" Jaehyo asks looking straight into her eyes.

            He was my boyfriend Ji Yeon thinks, but instead says, "Oh, he was part of the dance studio. When we did couple contest, he was my partner."

            "That's all he was? A friend and dance partner?" Jaehyo asks becoming more serious. Ji Yeon laughs at the thought of how Jaehyo had always been able to see right through her, even at times when he didn't realize it.

            "Mhm," she nods, looking down at the table, not able to lie to his face after not seeing him for 6 years, "Just friends and dance partners. Why?"

            "Just a feeling by the way you guys act around each other."

            "Like what?"

            "Like…. Hate.." Ji Yeon smirks in her head at his guess,  but frowns at his next words, "but… a deep caring."

            "Hahahaha! What are you talking about? Pfft. No way. So, what made you decide to become an idol?" Ji Yeon quickly laughs, changing the subject.

            "Well you can't waste this face on just Busan, you know," Jaehyo says gesturing with his free hand to his face. Ji Yeon rolls her eyes before shoving a bunch of ramyun in his mouth. "What about you?" he asks after finishing the mouthful.

            "It was a way to come home," she responds, finishing up the last of the scone.

            "Your mom wouldn't let you come back?" he asks shocked by this news, even dropping his chopsticks.

            "No…. She said it would be good if I just lived there in Canada. I could move to the States for college or a job. I guess, it makes sense, but I wanted to come back."

            "Well, I'm glad you did," he says smiling causing her to smile as well. "I don't know if I would've ever seen you again if you hadn't become an idol."

            "Well if I ever came back on my own, you would've been the first person I looked for, but apparently all I would've had to do was watch MBank," Ji Yeon jokes, as she and Jaehyo finish up the rest of the ramyun.

            Jaehyo stands up to return the tray and pot. Ji Yeon goes over to throw away their trash. Jaehyo holds open the door for her as they walk out with their cold drinks in their hands.

            "Ji Yeon!! Ji Yeon, Over Here!" "Jaehyo!!" "Look over here!!" the yells and flashing starts. The second the two idols walk out of the café they are stormed by reporters and fans. Jaehyo grabs Ji Yeon's shoulders in front of him and leads her through the crowd.

            "Are you two dating!?" one report asks. "How did you two meet?!" another yells into Ji Yeon's ear. The two idols calmly pull on their sunglasses and maneuver through the crowd.

~~~~~~EXO Dorm~~~~~~~~

            "Turn on the TV! I'm tired," Baekhyun complains nudging Chen who is sitting the closest to the remote. Sighing Chen flips on the TV and turns it to the channel with the daily news.

            "Have any of you guys seen Ji Yeon?" Tao asks walking across the upstairs living room, peeking into Ji Yeon's dorm through the still empty doorframe.

            "Nope. She hasn't come home, yet," Kai mumbles from the floor in front of the TV.

            "I still can't believe you broke down the door," Suho glares at the boys that were left at home. "Lee-sajang is gonna be so pissed."

            "Hey, Sehun was the one that wanted to," the maknae points to the other maknae, earning a glare.

            "Why are you looking for Ji Yeon?" Luhan asks.

            "Duizhang is getting nervous because they said they were just getting lunch and it's been 5 hours," Tao responds, giving up and plopping down on the side couch between Chanyeol and Xiumin.

            "Found her!!!" a yell comes from downstairs. All 12 males in the dorm rush to the downstairs living room. Kyungsoo and Lay are found sitting on the couch watching E! News (Korean version).

            "Turn up the volume," Kris taps Lay on the shoulder.

            "SM's newest solo artist, Moon Ji Yeon, was spotted at midday with Block B's Jaehyo. The two were caught having a lunch at this café by the SM Dorms. The rumors are flying around Seoul as picture were uploaded and shared by fans in the area," the news reporter says as pictures and videos of Jaehyo and Ji Yeon together at lunch flash on screen. "Some are speculating that the two met during trainee days, but that was quickly shot down when fans realized that Ji Yeon trained in Canada."

            "Hyung, did you know she was close to Jaehyo-hyung?" Kyungsoo asks, but Kris and Suho quickly shush him.

            "Fans have finally come to the conclusion that the two had met before Ji Yeon moved to Canada. Both Jaehyo and Ji Yeon were born and spent their early childhood in Busan," she says to the camera before the screen switches to a few of Block B's fans being interviewed.

            "Jaehyo-oppa, please don't date her!" one fan pleads into the camera. "If they're dating, I'm happy for them. They're all still young and able to date," another fan says. "Ayee… I'm sure they're just childhood friends."

            "Ji Yeon was spotted a few minutes ago with Block B at their Inkigayo Nillilil Mambo recording. Fans watching Block B's rehearsal spotted Ji Yeon watching on from the side of the stage. She was then spotted again with the boys leaving the studio." The TV screen changes again to show a clip of Ji Yeon and Block B getting into their van.

            "Well I guess we know why she's late," Xiumin states reaching for the remote turning off the TV.

            "Ok~! Everyone to bed! Kai, Lay, Sehun, Chanyeol, Tao, tomorrow it's your turn to have rehearsals. Kris, you and I have to attend the meeting at headquarters. The rest of you have the day off," Suho yells reading the schedule their manager had posted on the refrigerator.  Kyungsoo and Luhan high five, as Kai and Sehun groan a the thought of a day of 16hr rehearsals.

            "Take a chill pill, Duizhang," Tao pats a stiff Kris on the back before the two head off to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So did ya guys like it? ^^ Hope so~!

Please please please comment!!!!!! I'll be sure to update asap! Don't forget my other exo fanfic :P

Helping Daddy's Little Girl

COMMENT~ SUBSCRIBE~UPVOTE

<3 exotic92