Old Friends and Older Friends

The Girl Stuck In His Memories

Red=English

Ji Yeon POV

            "Ji Yeon, Kris, get ready to go back on after Block B, EXO-K, B.A.P and Ailee!" the director of MBank yells through the door after we got off stage.

            "Ne!" I yell back as I walk into the dressing room, closing the door on Kris, who was behind me.

            "Ow! Yah!" Kris says opening the door, walking in with a frown evident on his face.

            "Congratulations, Ji Yeon! Your first performance on Music Bank was awesome," Suho cheers, standing up from the couch in the back of the room. I smile and give him a hug.

             "Ji Yeon-ah, sorry you had to share a room with us. I guess LSM wants to save some money," Sehun jokes, while the unnies put on the finishing touches of his make-up.

            "Oh it's ok. You guys are fun and I have to get close to my fellow SM rookies, right?" I smile at him before crashing on the couch next to Baekhyun.

            "'Ji Yeon-AH'?" Kris asks grabbing a water from the small fridge.

            I nod and answer "Yup! K-oppas and I agreed that I can just call them 'oppa' even if I'm older then them because 'sunbae' just seems to formal."

            "EXO-K, you're on stage after Block B!" the director yells again before Kris can comment.

            "Block B?" Kris asks, sitting on one of the chairs, as Chanyeol and Kai turn on the screen to watch the other groups record.

            "Yeah, they're a seven member boy group. They have more of hip hop/rap style," D.O. explains taking Sehun's spot on the make-up chair. We all turn our attention back to the screen where the boy group has taken the stage. Their stage costumes have a dark edge to them with the fully black clothes. The words on the bottom of the screen pop up and read "Nanrina –Block B".

            The boys on stage sing their song with charisma and honestly SWAG. A little less then half a song one of the boys sang his part. It was his voice that caught my attention at first. I've heard it before. It's so familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. His face, I've seen it before too.                              

            Even with his eyeliner on the structure of his face seems familiar. "Oppa, who's that?" I ask Suho.

            "Which one?"

            "That one," I say crawling over to the screen and point at the familiar male.

            "That one? I only know Zico and B-Bomb. Sorry, Ji Yeon-ah. Any of you guys know that guy?" All the members shake their head no except for Baekhyun.

            "That's Jaehyo-hyung," he says proud of his knowledge. "Why?"

            "Oh, he looks like someone I used to know."

 

3rd  POV

            When Block B finishes their song, EXO-K leaves the room, leaving Kris and Ji Yeon by themselves. The two awkwardly stay in their spots on the floor and couch. Ji Yeon turns off the screen and starts to zone out. Kris drinks his water while staring out into space.

            Suddenly, Beast's When I Miss You (This song will be showing up a lot so listen/read the lyrics. might be some hints to the storyline in here) rings like a siren throughout the room. Ji Yeon snaps back into reality and runs over toward her duffle bag, pulling out an iPad. Just as she presses "Answer" all the make-up and hair ladies come back in the room.

            Ji Yeon looks at the screen smiling wide as her five best friends appear. They are all huddled around Justin's iPad.

            “Hey guys! Sorry if I look like a mess, I just finished filming Music Bank. So what’s up? Did you guys like the video?” she asks not noticing their angry faces.

               “Ashley Ji Yeon Moon! Didn’t you forget to tell us something?” Tristan yells, sticking his head so close to the camera all you can see is his eyes and forehead.

            "I guess you guys figured out my little secret, huh?" she says sitting back down on the couch.

            "'Little secret'?!?! Ash, why do you have a guy in your music video, that you kissed, that looks a WHOLE lot like Kevin?" Lena asks, looking directly in the camera.

            "What? What are you talking about? Why did I hear my name?" Kris says, playing dumb as he walks over and sits extremely close to Ji Yeon, making sure his face can be seen in the camera.

            "Oh my god! It is him….." Eddie says, speaking for everyone on the other side.

            "Darn it!" Tristan yells earning a glare from the other four.

            "Kevin, what are you doing there!? I swear, if you try anything funny, we will fly over to Kor-"

            "Char, chill. He was actually here before me," Ji Yeon says, cutting off Charlotte.

            "WHAT?! How the heck did that happen?" the news shocks the friends.

            "Auditioned in Vancouver as a joke originally. Ended up getting picked, and I just stuck with it," Kris explained.

            "Hyung! I can't believe you hit my eye during our goodbye stage," Sehun's voice comes booming from just outside the door.

            "Oh! Sorry guys we gotta go! Char and Lena, I'll call you guys later! Bye~" Ji Yeon says to the camera while Kris just waves. Ji Yeon quickly hangs up and brings up a random game.

            The boys walk into the room, sweaty and tired. Sehun is holding an ice pack to his right eye. "Oh my god, what happened?" one of the make-up unnies asks.

            "Kyungsoo-hyung hit me during the dance."

            "I said I was sorry!" D.O. yells with his head in the fridge getting a drink.

            "What's up with you two?" Chanyeol asks, noticing the awkward two still sitting close together on the couch.

            "Oh we're playing a game," Kris quickly answers as the two pretend to be staring intently at the iPad.

            "What game?" Baekhyun asks, looking over their shoulders to look. "Truth or dare? Really?"

            "Why do you need to be so close together to play truth or dare?" Kai asks.

            "Adult truth or dare!" Sehun yells.

            "Get your head out of the gutters, maknae!" Suho yells back.

            "I wanna play truth or dare!" Chanyeol cheers sitting on the floor by the couch as Kris slowly inches away from Ji Yeon.

            "Oh! Me too!" Sehun runs over.

            "Me three!" D.O. sits down. Eventually they all decide to play truth or dare to pass the time. Kris and Ji Yeon always pick dare because of fear that their truth will be something about their first loves.

            The 8 young adults laugh and goof around like children as Ailee and BAP preform. Before they know it they are being called back on stage to film the sign off.

            "Can we have all the artist back on the stage, please?" cues them to climb back up and join the rest of the artist that preformed that night. EXO-K along with Kris and Ji Yeon stand more towards the back of the crowd.

            "And the winner of MBank this week is…… Ailee!!!! Congrats!" the MCs announce. As Ailee is saying her thank you speech, Ji Yeon feels a tap on her shoulder. When she turns around she is staring into deep chocolate brown eyes. Those eyes are just above a shining smile. The owner is a good 3 inches shorter than Kris, but none-the-less tall. His slim, but sturdy frame visible under the thick, furry jacket. She hasn't seen him for years, but Ji Yeon immediately recognizes him.

 

tumblr_lj3mi93Q1g1qchzlx.jpg

            "Jaehyo-oppa!!" Ji Yeon yells jumping up and into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck. The boy smiles and gladly accepts her hug, while spinning a little.

            "Ji Yeon-ah! Haha, I knew it was you! God, you've grown so much!" Jaehyo says after placing Ji Yeon back on the floor.

            "I've grown!? Look at you! You're 22 now!" Ji Yeon says laughing as they are ushered off the stage, completely forgetting about EXO-K and Kris.

            "And you're 20! You were 14 when I last saw you!" Jaehyo laughs putting his right arm around her shoulders.

            "And you were 16! So don't go thinking I was a baby."

            "You were a baby. Aegiya~" Jaehyo teases gently pinching her cheek.

            "Yah…" Ji Yeon smiles pushing his hand away. Their reunion is interrupted as Kai clears his throat really loudly, reminding Ji Yeon that they were still there.

            "Oh, Jaehyo-oppa, this is EXO-K. K-oppas, this is Jaehyo-oppa. He was my neighbor back when I lived in Busan. And that's Kris," Ji Yeon says the last part with just a flip of the hand. Kris blinks confused for the lack of a proper introduction he has gotten.

            "So, you're her neighbor from Busan?" Kris asks, inserting himself into the conversation since it's obvious no one else will.

            "Yeah, and her ex-boyfriend," Jaehyo says, tightening his grip on Ji Yeon's shoulder and smiling down at her.

            "Yeah and I dumped his sorry ," Ji Yeon jokes smiling back up at him.

            "Ha! I remember it being I dumped you."

            "Oh really now?!" Ji Yeon pushes back. The two friends get awfully close to each other, almost kissing.

            "Maybe I should've kept you…." Jaehyo says looking deep into Ji Yeon's eyes.

            "Maybe…." Ji Yeon answers not breaking eye contact. Kris's eyes go wide.

            "Wait, wait, wait, wait, hold on! Are you guys really going to get back together after 6 years just like that? Shouldn't you get to know each other again?" Suho says breaking in Kris's mind and saying exactly what he was thinking.

            "Why should we?" Jaehyo asks.

            "Because you guys could have changed after all this time. Especially since you're idols now, you can't just take that chance," Baekhyun agrees, worry flashes through all 7 exo members.

            Jaehyo looks down at Ji Yeon and a smile slowly forms again on his face, "Ok. They pass."

            "What?" Kai asks.

            "That was a test. And you guys passed, you can hang out with my Ji Yeon now," Jaehyo says removing his arm from around her shoulders.

            "What?" D.O. asks. The 7 boys still not understanding what's going on.

            "We never dated. He's never been my boyfriend. It's just this test that he likes to do with all my friends to see if he can trust them," Ji Yeon explains.

            "So you guys never dated?" Sehun asks.

            "Nope, I'm just her oppa, not her boyfriend. Just making sure you guys can hang out with my Ji Yeon over here," Jaehyo smiles.

            "So we passed?" Chanyeol asks.

            "Yup."

            "Cool!" EXO-K high fives each other before walking into their dressing room.

            "I better go before my manager gets mad. My number is the same so just text me. We should get something to eat someday!" Jaehyo says giving Ji Yeon a goodbye hug.

            "Yeah, sure. That'd be great. I'll text you later then?"

            "Yeah, bye~" Jaehyo says walking down the hall toward Block B's room.

            "Bye, oppa!" Ji Yeon smiles before also heading into the dressing room.

            Kris stays outside for a little while and watches Jaehyo's retreating figure with a frown on his face. "Why do I need your permission to hang out with 'your' Ji Yeon? She was mine once too…." Kris whispers to himself before also opening the door and walking into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeeyyyy guys~ Long time no.... write? read? you get what i mean! So there you go~ Ahn Jaehyo from Block B is the newest character!

THE NEW POSTER IS BY OURSUPALUV @ CELESTIAL DREAMS!!!! LOVE it~ Thank you sooo much!!!!!!!!! Isn't it awesome you guys?

Oh guess what!??!?! My mom got me the EXO-K Album WHOOOOOO!!! It's basically the same thing expect the songs are in Korean and the photobook is of exo-k. here are the pics!!!! and I got D.O.'s card <3 whoo he's so cute <3 oh and imma add better pics of the EXO-M albums so you can go back a check that out too ^^

EXO-K Album and CD

            

DO CARD

      

 

LOOOOVVVVVVEEEE~~ exotic92