Recording & Photoshoot

The Girl Stuck In His Memories

3rd POV

              Two hours later, the three are in the front room doing some edits in the recording. Kris was leaning back in his chair playing with a pencil in his hand. Ji Yeon is lying down on her stomach on the couch, flipping through a magazine. "Ok, I finished both of your individual recordings, so let's record your one together and head to the photoshoot," Ji Yeon's manager says spinning in his chair to face them.

              The two idols nod and lazily walk into the recording room. They both pick up their headphones and put them on. Feeling slightly uncomfortable being this close, Ji Yeon scoots a little to her left. Kris notices this and smirks, an idea popping into his head. Kris scoots to his left too becoming closer to Ji Yeon again. Ji Yeon looks up and frowns, she scoots to her left again, creating space between them. Kris moves too, closing the space. Ji Yeon moves. Kris moves. Ji Yeon moves. Kris moves.

              "Yah! What are you two doing?! Ji Yeon, you're too far away from the mic! Move closer!" her manager's voice is heard from the earphones. Ji Yeon frowns and moves back to the middle of the room. There Kris is standing, smirking. "Ok, I'm going to start the music now!"

(Song is Breakthrough by Lemonade Mouth~ I know it's disney but it's a pretty good song and I needed on with a girl vocal and boy rapper with good lyrics)

(Blue=Kris, Red=Ji Yeon, Purple=Together, Italic=English)

Breakthrough~ Lemonade Mouth

"Ayo Wassup!

This is SM.

Kris and Ji Yeon pushin' ya through!

This is your,

breakthrough

Up, down spinnin all around
Fly high, fall into the ground
Sometimes dreams can feel so far away

Time keeps skippin out of beat
Left, right trippin on your feet
Life is like a string of cloudy days

Sometimes it's making raising your voice
Sometimes it's making some noise
Sometimes it's proving to the world it was wrong

Whenever you can't see the light
Whenever there's no end in sight
Keep on, keep on moving on
Keep on moving on

Here comes a breakthrough, here comes a day
Here comes a moment that you gotta go for it
So don't let it gt away
It's time I breakthrough, just turn the page
Cuase every day I'm getting closer
Life is just a rollercoaster


Shake it till you make it till you break it out ooo
Don't stop till you break it out ooo
Shake it till you make it till you break it out ooo
Don't stop till your break out ooo


Stop, still take another breath
Road block, move it to the left
Get around whatever is in your way
Heartbreak, pick up all the pieces
Don't stop, dancin on the bleachers
It's gonna be your turn to play
Gonna be your turn to play

Sometimes it's raising your voice
Sometimes i'ts making some noise
Sometimes it's proving to the world it was wrong

Whenever you can't see the light
Whenever there's no end in sight
Keep on, keep on moving in on
Keep on moving on

Here comes a breakthrough, here comes a day
Here comes a moment that you gotta go for it
So don't let it get away
It's time I breakthrough, just turn the page
Cause everyday I'm getting closer
Life is just a rollercoaster


I can see it in the blind sight, moving throught the limelight
Groovin to the music only use it when the times right
Hoping I can do it through the shadows I can shine bright
Usually life is one shot and this is on
Listen to the rhythm we given and it will make you
Start pushin through barriers it'll take you
Wherever that you wanna go never to late to
Keep pushin till you break through


Sometimes it's raising your voice
Sometimes it's making some noise
Sometimes it's proving to the world it was wrong (world it was wrong)
Whenever you can't see the light (can't see the light) 

whenever there's no end in sight (no end in sight)
Keep on, keep on moving on
Keep on moving on

Here comes a breakthrough, here comes a day
Here comes a moment that you gotta go for it
So don't let it get away
It's time I breakthrough, just turn the page
Cause everyday I'm getting closer
Life is just a rollercoaster


Shake it till you make it till you break it out ooo
Don't stop till you break it out ooo
Shake it till you make it till you break it out ooo
Don't stop till you break it out ooo

Shake it till you make it till you break it out ooo
Don't stop till you break it out ooo
Shake it till you make it till you break it out ooo
Don't stop

 

Here comes a 

breakthrough"

 

              While they sing the song together, the two return to the boy and girl they were two years ago. They are both smiling and having a good time together. They put aside the heartbreak and hurt to create a song, for their fans. "Yah! Daebak! I can't believe we finished that in 3 hours! Good job you guys! Let me just send this upstairs, so they can put everything together. Then, we'll head over to the photoshoot," Ji Yeon's manager says with a smile on his face.

              "Not bad," Ji Yeon says smirking at Kris before leaving the recording room.

              "You too," Kris whispers, "Not bad at all."

              During the long car drive, Kris and Ji Yeon fell asleep in the back seat. Their heads are tilted towards each other, dangerously close. Just as Ji Yeon's head is about to fall onto Kris's shoulder, her manager reaches back from the driver's seat. He quickly reaches back and places her head the other way. 'Wouldn't want that awkward situation happening today,' he thinks. A few hours later the van arrives at the shore.

              "WAH! The beach!" Ji Yeon yells jumping out of the van. Her scream wakes Kris up. Kris looks around irritated at first, but then sees Ji Yeon jumping and skipping on the sand.

              "The beach!" he yells and runs onto the sand.

              "The last time I was at a beach was," they both stop short and look at each other wide eyes. The last time they both had been at the beach was when Kris had taken Ji Yeon for their 6 month anniversary. They look at each other, while standing ankle deep in water, remembering the good times. Then, suddenly a scowl covers Ji Yeon's face. She glares at him before walking back up the beach to where the tents are set up. 'What the heck?' Kris wonders raising an eyebrow. 'I had a good time that day. Did she not? It was our 6 month anniversary…. Oh… I was with… umm… damn i don't even remember that girl's name anymore,' Kris thinks, frowning.

              "Kris! You need to get ready for the shoot," a worker yells down the beach.

              "Ne!" he responses before running up.

              One of the tents is set up as a dressing room. There are tables with mirrors and make up to the left, two racks to the right, and two changing curtains in the back. The photographer explains to Ji Yeon and Kris the basic layout of the photoshoot. They are going to have two different outfits total, one to go with each of the locations. Kris and Ji Yeon change into their outfits for the beach shoot first. Ji Yeon is wearing a navy blue, orange, and white striped sun dress. She also given a pair of sunglasses and goes barefoot. Kris is wearing a grey polo shirt, the top 3 buttons undone, with brown shorts. He is also told to go barefoot. 

(The location of the photoshoot is with Ji Yeon's outfit)

Ji Yeon:                                                                                                 Kris:

Beach                                                                Beach

 

              Since it's her album, Ji Yeon is photographed first. Kris watches from the side as Ji Yeon poses and walks along the shore like a model. The wind blows and her hair goes flying over her shoulders. After about an hour Ji Yeon finishes her individual pictures and the staff gets Kris ready.

              "Ok, so you guys have to act like a lovey dovey couple, got it?" the photographer says and the two awkwardly nod. "First, Kris, hold her hand and just walk along the water."

              Kris awkwardly grabs Ji Yeon's hand after a few seconds of hesitation. Ji Yeon blushes at the sudden warmth. She looks up to see Kris's reaction, but he looks the other way. During the shoot, the wind blows and some sand gets into Ji Yeon's eyes.

              "Ah!" Ji Yeon yells covering her eyes.

              "What happened?" Kris asks looking at her.

              "Sand. It's went in my eyes," she replies.

              "Don't rub! It'll just irritate it! Here lemme see," Kris says as he gently moves her hands. He moves his face in close and she tries to move back, but he holds her there. He gently blows on her eyes and the sand comes out. "There. Better?" he asks. Ji Yeon nods, speechless from how close their faces are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback:Dialouge in English~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              Kevin lead the blindfolded Ashley out of the car and onto the sand. "Kevin, are we at the beach?!" she asked, smelling the salt air and feeling the sand between her toes. Kevin took the blindfold off and she opened her eyes to see a big smile on her boyfriend's face and the shoreline behind him.

              "Happy 6 month anniversary!" he yelled as he hugged her.

              "Wow! The beach! Thank you," Ashley said, hugging him back before running to the ocean. The beach wasn't that crowded because it was late in the afternoon. After playing for a few hours in the water and on the sand, the sun started to set. Before they left, they decided to take a walk along the shore.

              "Can I hold your hand?" Ashley asks, surprising Kevin.

              "Why'd you ask? You've never asked before," Kevin said, smiling as he took her hand in his.

              "I don't know I just felt like asking." A warm feeling surrounded the two as they continued walking. Something was different from the rest of the times they had held hands. This time felt more precious. To Kevin's disappointment, he felt her hand slip out of his. He frowned and looked down only to feel her warm arms wrapped around his waist.

              "Nevermind. I like this better," she said as she rested her cheek against his chest. Kevin laughed and placed his arm around her, squeezing her tight. They continued their walk and watched the sun set before heading back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              'If I knew he was cheating on me back then, I wouldn't have these memories to hurt over….' Ji Yeon thinks as she and Kris finish up the beach shoot. 

              Their next photoshoot is in a beach house up the road. The two change into their new outfits. Ji Yeon is put in a short, beige tube dress. Kris is given a grey and black, plaid collared shirt and tan pants. The staff leads them upstairs. The top floor is all white. The back wall, that had windows and the door to the balcony, was covered with colorful balloons. There are balloons covering the floor and some hanging from above.

(Again location is with Ji Yeon's outfit)

Ji Yeon:                                                                                        Kris:

Balloons                                                    Balloons

              Just like the shoot at the beach, Ji Yeon goes first and Kris watches. His mind wandering all over the place. Before long, it's Kris's time to join Ji Yeon again. They pose like they've been modeling their whole lives. Their gorgeous looks and sharp features shock the staff.

              "They actually make a good looking couple," one of the lighting staff says as the other one nods in agreement. Kris and Ji Yeon hear this. Ji Yeon frowns on the inside and Kris ignores it. 'Like we haven't heard that before' Kris thinks. Soon after, they finish the entire photoshoot.

              "You've worked hard!" Kris and Ji Yeon bow to the staff and photographer.

              "Ok, you two!" Ji Yeon's manager points to them. "To the music video filming!" Ji Yeon and Kris let out a tired groan and jump into the van.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? ^^ I think from now on I'll have a little flashback in most of the chapter, just so you guys can get to know what they were like before ^^

Don't forget to COMMENT! I seriously LOVE you guys for commenting. I smile so much when I read them! <3 makes me want to make you guys happy and proud! I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

<3exotic92