Chapter 9.

SoulMates.

They stood their looking at each other. Sensing whom will tell me about what they are talking about.

 

I saw my father nod to my mother and I know that nod, it means something serious.

 

“ Mom, Dad, Noona has the right to know. “ Jiro said to them. “ If you won’t tell her, I’ll tell her!! “ He demand.

 

“ NO! We’ll tell her. “ I heard my parents said in chorused.

 

“ Dear. “ My mother grabbed my hand and looked up to me with teary eyes. “ Daughter, you have Leukemia. “

 

“ You’re joking right?” I laughed at their sudden statement. “ How could I have Leukemia? I am completely healthy! Guys! Stop joking already.”

 

I saw my brother burst into tears and kneeled in-front of the table. I saw my father bowed his head down and fighting his tears back. I saw my mother looking up at the ceiling and tears started to fall down from their eyes.

 

“ Noona. Your life is at risk already and here you are trying to laugh it off. You have abnormal cells and you keep losing weight intentionally, you can’t stay up late at night, when you have a wound, it won’t heal easily like mine, you keep on bleeding and bruising yourself and that’s the symptoms of Leukemia. “ My brother managed to say from his tears.

 

“ and it is not a good joke to tell. “ My father added.

 

“ Why is this happening? “ I asked them.

 

“Generation by generation there is always a person who always get this disease and unfortunately, you got it. I am so sorry. You got this from me and I am very sorry to give it to you. I am so sorry, I am very sorry. “ My mother said as she hold my hand and continued kissing the palms and there I felt that tears are forming in my eyes. I saw all of them crying in-front of me. I saw them broke down and I can’t afford to see more persons crying more. Not anyone. I don’t want to. I won’t see another one cry in-front of me. This is so hurtful and I don’t want to be felt pity because it is so wrong,

 

“ Don’t say sorry. I want to find a solution to this. We can’t just give up and end it like this. We can’t just stand here and do nothing. “ I said. I am quite confident to find a solution to this but there is this feeling that I want to give up and just live to the fullest until my time comes and all this crying is making it worse.

 

“ We are already trying to find a solution through this. “ I heard Father said as he wipe away the tears and I gave him a nod a form of Don’t give up and he broke again in tears.

 

“  Just made a promise to me, don’t ever tell this to Kiseop. Not one of them. “ I said. I don’t want to pity me and get into this trouble. Not now.

 

 

As I walk on my way to my room,

 

I broke down. Tears started to fall, hearing that I am sick and in just any time I might die is making me lose myself.

 

If I will die I want Kiseop beside me and he will never ever give up love.

 

I want to tell him my symptom, but I can’t afford to see him pity over me and see him drenching his self from taking care of me. I want him to be left out of this and when the time comes, I want to say sorry to him for not telling the truth to him.

 

I want to spend my remaining time with my friends, family and to the one I have promised my heart with, Kiseop.

 

I want to get married and have kids with him kids before I die because I will never know when will I leave him and I want to leave him something special.

 

I never thought that I will have a disease and die from it and hearing that I have leukemia, it’s making me lose hope because it is no joke. I can die right now.  I can die tomorrow.  I can die next month, there is no exact time or day when will I be taken from this world. There is no preparation.

 

 

I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what to think.

 

 

All I want to think about is, his happiness. Nothing else. Nothing more.