Chapter 6.

SoulMates.

“ You loved him? You were together, before? “ I asked them again.

 

When I saw how Aj reacted when Hana hugged me, I was bit confused and what made me more confused is when AJ dragged along Hana with him to the hallway, I followed them and listened how furious they are fighting about something then it came into me, they had a relationship before. I don’t know if I should be jealous because that was in the past right?

 

Should I be mad that AJ because they had an relationship with my girl? Should I stay silent and let it go? Should I listen to their explanations? Should I leave and let them finish their unfinished business? Does Hana really loves me? Is she just using me to get rid of her feelings for AJ?

 

Thoughts. Negative thoughts running through my mind.

 

I stood frozen. Motionless.

 

“ Kiseop .. “ She said.

 

I look up and I saw bruises on her wrist from the grip of AJ. I saw her face and it was full of guilt and fear. She is scared.

 

“ Kiseop .. Let me explain. Listen to me … Don’t – Don’t jump into conclusions. Listen  .. to me .. Please. “ She pleaded.

 

I don’t know what to say, what to do. Should I run? Should I walk out ? I am so confused. What the hell is happening ?

 

“ No. Don’t come closer. Let’s talk some other time.  “ I managed to say.

 

I need time to absurd this. I need time.

 

I run-walk on my way to my car. I‘m so hurt. I don’t know what to do.

 

Damn. My Soulmate. .

 

HANA’S P.O.V

 

I saw him run. I saw him leave. I let him leave. I didn’t fight.

 

What is wrong with me? What the hell?

 

 

I don’t know what to do. I let myself lost control.

 

Tears started to fall down. I fall on my knees. Frustrated.

 

 

“ Noona. “ Dongho said.

 

“ Hana .. Don’t let him get into you, cmon’ let me get you home. Don’t attend your classes. “ I heard AJ said.

 

“ HOW COULD SAY THAT??!! “ I shouted. Anger. That was over flowing into me now. “ DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WAITED TO FEEL THIS WAY AGAIN? YOU CHEATED ON ME JAESEOP SO DON’T BLAME ME IF I’M MAD AT YOU!! AND NOW? HERE YOU ARE AGAIN RUINING MY LIFE!! A piece of advice AJ, GET OUT OF MY ING LIFE!! “ I growled.

 

“ You know I can’t do that. “ he whispered.

 

“Then don’t expect me to come back to you and get on my knees and plead to take me back into your arms. You ruined everything. You ruined our relationship. You ruined our friendship. “ I said.

 

 

I stood up and walked away.  

 

I don’t care if I bump somebody while I’m walking. I don’t care if they say curses words to me. All I care about now is him, Kiseop.

 

I got in my car and drove down to Kiseop’s house. This is the only place that he will think right, I know him so well because since we were kids his room is his sanctuary and I bet he is hugging his teddy bear right now for comfort.

 

I came into his house and was greeted by his mother.

 

“ Good Morning, Auntie. Can I come in? “

 

“ Good Morning, dear. Of course you can come in. Kiseop just got in. Is there something wrong? “

 

“ I’ll answer that later. I really need to talk to him. “ I said and nodded for respect.

 

I ran to his room and there I saw him, sitting at the balcony hugging his teddy bear and listening to music.

 

I walked to his way and placed my hands to his shoulders. He looked up and his eyes were red, seems swollen from crying. I kneeled down to his front.

 

“ Listen to me. “ I said.

 

“ I’m all ears. “ Is all what he said.

 

“  When we arrive here in Korea, I have no friends, I don’t know someone. When I came into school, it wasn’t that hard in the language barrier because it’s an international school, but it’s still hard because I was the new girl and everyone is mean to me because I came from a unfamiliar world  then there was AJ. He became my friend, more that my friend actually he became my best friend. Our relationship become more and more and more stronger year by year. A lot of boys lingered around me, tried to court me, but none of them passed my standards and then one night, it was our junior senior prom, AJ asked me to be his date and I thought it was just a best friend thingy, but it was not, when we arrived at the venue there was this big tarpaulin saying that “ Would you be my girlfriend? “ and then I said and yes and we dated for a year until we got into this problem that he asked something from me and then I refused to do it so, he got drank, got a random girl, had , I caught him and then I broke up with him, then he asked for a chance I didn’t gave him a chance and I burned our memories and I tried to forget them from all from those flings and messing with a guy’s heart until, you came around and made me feel special. What you heard earlier is over, it’s non-sense. I would never come back for AJ so, please Kiseop, I’m begging you, remove all the negative thoughts running in your mind right now because I am not using you to forget AJ. I already moved on and I am damn sick of AJ. I love you, Kiseop. I waited too long for you, I wouldn’t let you go. Please, believe me. “  I explained to him. Yes, it is true that I am already moved on to the AJ dilemma part since a year ago. I want a new book of my life, a new chapter and I would start that new book with Kiseop because I love him so much.

 

 

“ I believe you. I was just hurt when I heard your discussion with him and I panic in my mind and I can’t think straight at all. I love you, Hana, so much that I would do anything just for you to forget the pain that he brought to you, but please understand that I can’t just stay away from AJ because he is my best pal, but believe this, I do believe you and I do love you. “ Hearing those words were enough. He believes me and that’s all I need to hear.