Chapter 14.

SoulMates.

 

Hana’s P.O.V

 

Darkness. That is all I can see. There is no light. None. All I can see is myself staring at its reflection in the mirror.

 

I am wearing a thin white dress and my long curvy hair falling right into my waist line. Everything looks fine until I heard a voice. A voice that yet so familiar I can easily know who he is and not be bothered or be afraid but, why is he here? And what is this place?

 

“ Jagiya. “ I heard him say it again with his after voice.

 

“ hmmm? “ Is all I can say.

 

I felt his wide healthy shoulders wrap around my thin waist and his warm breathe into my shoulders.

 

“ Jagiya, why did you left me? “

 

Left? When did I left? What is he talking about?

 

“ Why did you have to die and leave us? “ He said.

 

And so the moment has come that I will die. The moment has come that I will leave him.

 

“ I am sorry, Jagiya. “ I said to him as I continue to stare at the mirror which I can see our reflections. Him hugging me from behind and the tears that are slowly forming onto the sides of his beautiful that I used to stare at.

 

“ Don’t be. I am just thankful that I still have time to say Good Bye to you. “

 

“ Who gave you the time to spend with me? “

 

“ It doesn’t matter who gave me it. The important thing is …. “ Then silence filled the room.

 

And the time has ended, so fast. 

 

So fast that I didn’t had enough time to tell him how much I love him and even if I’m into a new world already, I will wait for him to come, I will wait for him into this world and when the time has come that I will see him again, I will continue to love him, much more and more.

 

But, for now, I have nothing else to do but, to sit in this one sided corner and cry and cry and cry until I totally vanish and until the darkness eat the hell out of me.

 

*end of the dream*

 

“ Jagiya. It’s time to wake up and eat your meal. “ I heard my fiance’s voice tingling in my ear.

 

I smiled as his presence beside and what a great morning to start it.

 

Him, here beside me is making me so… AARRRRGHHHH!! I CAN’T EXPLAIN IT AND I JUST CANT STOP SMILING!!

 

“ Jagiya. “ He whispers again in my ear.

 

Aigooo!! His voice is so y.

 

I felt his hands roaming right into my stomach and into my lower lower, lower body and, and… and… HE STOP.

 

“ Get up. I know something. A very dark dark dark secret of yours. So, get up and tell me. " 

 

How did he? 

 

" Wondering why? Then, get up and tell me how the hell you didn't told me about it. "