CHAPTER FOUR.

SoulMates.

 

We got out of the restaurant, hand in hand. Yes, I know it’s a little fast, but there is this feeling that I just don’t want to let go of his hand. The warm tingly feeling that it gives me, left me wanting for more.

 

“ Why didn’t you say no? “ He asked.

 

“ I actually don’t know. Trying won’t hurt right ? “ I said.

 

“Yeah. Trying won’t hurt. I think I’m just surprised that you didn’t say no. “ He confessed.

 

“ Are you hoping that I would say no to you then? “

 

“ NO! THAT WAS NOT WHAT I MEAN!! I mean, I know you. You are a fighter. You wouldn’t let the company interfere with your love life. “ He answered.

 

“ You are right, Kiseop, but I already got tired of flirting around. I’m already 20 years old and I still don’t have a steady relationship and now that this topic came up, this marriage thingy came up, I think a relationship with you will worth a shot. I love to try, I like to try, but of course I’m having confusions about giving it a shot because I have a lot of heartbreaks that’s why I decided to be a player. You can’t blame me, I got hurt, but that was way back and now that I am 20 years old, I think it’s time to give it a try once again and I …. think .. “ I couldn’t let out the words that I want to say, it’s so hard to let go of this words. It’s so hard.

 

“ and You are saying? “

 

“ And I think you are the guy that I want to give it a try with “ I finally said.

 

“ Oh my God. I love you very much. “  He said.

 

Hearing those words came from him made me special, made me happy and made me comfortable.

 

“ I like you, Lee Kiseop. “ I said.

 

He dragged me out more of the restaurant and I saw a beautiful fountain built in the garden of the restaurant.

 

It’s beautiful.

 

No words can describe more further except the fact that it became more precious  because of the man standing beside me. I know it will hurt and some things might get mashed up, but I’m willing to get hurt and to be healed by him. Not every love story has a beautiful story, they sometimes fight also, but even though how many heartbreaks he might give or I might give me, if we are really for each other, then we will find a way back.

 

My eyes shifted to him when I saw him kneeling on his knees. My widened from the shock.

 

 

“ Yang Hana, I know, we just met again today, but what’s the point of waiting if I knew to myself that I belong to you. Will you marry me? Just say yes, Hana and I would wait for you. There’s no rush I just want you to be mine. “

 

 

He’s gonna wait right? He just want my yes? My approvable right? No hurries? Right? Well, only one way to find out.

 

 

“Yes.”