The Meeting.

SoulMates.

 

I was walking on our school garden, exploring every corner of it, through the fountain, every flowers, every leaves, and each bench. I was quite enjoying the summer breeze, the sunlight that glows right through my skin and the waves of my white dress every time I twirl around, but even though how much I like what I’m seeing right now, there is this longing I am feeling right thru my heart. It feels like I am waiting for someone.

 

I walk and walk. Endlessly. I never imagined that our school garden has no end. I keep on going on circles and circles and then I found this guy standing near the fountain, wearing a white coat.

 

I can see that his hair is colour red which is very alluring and his body built is really masculine, but his face …. I can’t really see his face. I walk towards him. I was very curious of what his face is, but nothing came out.

 

“Who are you? What are you doing here? Why can’t I see your face? May I know your name? “ I started asking questions to him. I’m very curious.

 

He cupped my cheeks, I can feel my heartbeat racing that it feels that it will come out of my chest in any minute. His presence is so harm that I want to be with even if it he is a stranger.

 

“ My name is Le--- “

 

 

“  HANA!!! HANA!!! WAKE UP YOU LAZY HEAD!!! “ My dream was suddenly interrupted by my forever alluring and annoying best friend Choi Eun Mi. I lazily opened my eyes and I saw her infront of me with wild eyes.

 

“ You don’t have to shout, Eun Mi. My god. It’s 7:50 in the morning. “

 

“ That’s the reason why I’m waking you up!!! It’s already 7:50 in the morning and our class starts at exactly 40 minutes!!“

 

I suddenly got up and went to the bathroom.  I stripped my PJ’s and in a speed of light I was done, I don’t know what I did, but I suddenly got back from my senses. I went out of my bathroom with  my school uniform on. I saw Eun mi lying on my bed while holding her cell phone.

 

I fixed myself infront of the mirror. I put a little make-up and grab my school bag.

 

“ Yah! Let’s go. “ I said to Eun Mi, she looked up and went straight to door.

 

“ Good Morning Madam Hana. “ The butlers, maids and home boy chorused once I got out of my room.

 

Yes, I am a rich lady. R-I-C-H, but not the richest among the rich. My father owns a company, my mother’s owns a airline company and my grandparents has a lot of farm spread out in South Korea. I study at Seoul University major at Business Administration and is in heir of my mother’s place once I graduated. I am Yang Hana and my life is like an Eiffel tower, it keeps going up and up.

 

 

I nod at the servants and signalling them to go back to their chores.

 

“ NOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! “ My brother yelled. I saw him walking towards us.

 

Yang Jiro. That’s my brother’s name. He is known at our campus for being one of the heartrobs.

 

“ Yes? “ I asked in a sarcastic tone.

 

“ Do you heard that Lee Kiseop, one of the handsome bachelor of  America will study at our school and his major is the same as yours!! And, I heard he is the one that you will marry one day. Don’t you remember him?!!? He is your playmate in Las Vegas once we were kids? The one with the shining eyes?? Your first love?!!!?? “ He continued on shouting at me.

 

“ No. I don’t remember him. Sorry brother, but we really need to go. “ I planted a kiss on his cheek.

 

While I got down, to the stares my brother last sentence keeps on repeating my head.

 

Your first love.

 

Your first love.

 

Your first love.

 

Your first love.

 

Your first love.

 

I didn’t even notice that we are now infront of our school. His sentence keeps on repeating on my mind. Your first love.

 

I came back here at Seoul when I was 10 years old and I can’t remember a thing when we were at  Las Vegas and I didn’t bother to know about my past. My family won’t tell me a thing about it so I didn’t even bother to ask them, but now that my brother told me about this Lee Kiseop I suddenly want to know everything about the past.

 

“ Hey, what’s the commotion of the girls on the area, eh? “ Eun Mi asked.

 

“ Madam Eun Mi, I think it’s about a guy named Lee Kiseop. He is a transferee here at your university one of the eligible bachelor at states and now here in Korea. I heard you are in a arrange wedding towards him Madam Yang. “ My body guard said.

 

“ I wouldn’t let the company interfere with my love life, they already know that from the start we made a deal. “  I told him.

 

“ you know your grandfather pretty much Madam and besides, they told me that Lee Kiseop is your first love. “ He answered me.

 

“ There’s only one way to find out. Let’s meet him. “ I walked out of my car ad was followed by Eun Mi and her body guards.

 

Once the girls noticed her, they gave way for her, she is not a bully, but everyone is scared of her because of her name and the power she has.

 

She stood frozen upon seeing Lee Kiseop that was said her first love. Memories started coming into her mind like flash cards.

 

They were right all along, he is her first love and first love never dies. He stared at his figure, tracing every bit of his features from head to toe not missing a detail their she meets his sparkling eyes.

 

“ HANA!!!” kiseop shouted onto her. He ran to her and hugged her tightly.

 

The warm feeling that she was longing for a long time ago has finally came. The love that will sweep her off her feet. The love that she was longing for and was lost for a long time is now back into her arms.