CHAPTER 10.

SoulMates.

“ I called like a million times last night, you never answered. I asked the boys to call and text you, but you never response. I’m worried sick about you last night. “ Kiseop said as he entered my room.

 

I didn’t budge to answer his calls and text last night because I was literally trying to drown myself from tears last night.

 

My eyes got all puffy and red from all the crying so, I was hiding myself from him.

 

“Sorry. I was …. Discussing some things with Papa last night so, I got busy and all and Jiro asked some help with his accounting subject so, that made me even busier and to the fact that Mom, asked me to do some rounds with the photo shots I have modelled last month for her company, so yeah. Sorry. “ Wow. I’m a good liar. I hope he buy it.

 

“ Okay. But, maybe you have some few minutes just to spare just to text me right? Or maybe even tried to answer the calls? I think you can manage time, easily. “ He muttered back. I know that he is upset and I’m on nearly on the edge on telling him what really happened last night.

 

“ I’m sorry, Baby. “ I run towards him and hugged him tightly.

 

He wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled his face in my fuzzy hair. His sweet smell, his warm feeling and his love that I will miss. 

 

And there I am, crying into his chest. I can’t not help it.

 

“ Babe, What’s the problem? “ He asked with his warm soothing voice that made me cry even harder and hug him even closer.

 

“ Nothing. I ju—s—t  miss you. “ I said while sobbing.

 

“ How sweet of you, Baby. Baby, me and the boys are going camping on our villa tomorrow and I was wondering if you could join us? “

 

“ Of course. I wouldn’t miss the chance. “ Of course I wouldn’t miss the chances when I will get to see his beautiful smile and who knows?  This might be the last time  that I will see him and be with him.

 

“ That’s great. “ He hugged me tightly even more. Letting me just to remember his touch and his smell that I love so much.

 

Thinking that this young boy will be left alone when I die, hurts me even more. What will I do so, I will not hurt my love? Should I broke up with him and let him move on and find someone else? Or should I hurt him so, he wouldn’t see me get all ugly and messed up?

 

Thinking about those things is cracking me up. Thinking about leaving him, feels more worse than death. Thinking about him without by my side when I most need him, is killing me even faster.

 

Oh God, I just got him back. Why do you need to take him away? Why?

 

“ Babe. “ He muttered.

 

“ Hmm? “ I hummed back.

 

“ Would you marry me? “

 

“ You know I would. “

 

I felt him step back and looked at my eyes so deeply, that he is trying to read my thoughts. He gave me the warmest smile I have ever seen that I would really miss.

 

He let go and kneeled in his left  knee and said the words that every girls wants to hear.

 

“ I know, we said that we must take this slowly, but I can’t imagine life without you, I’m completely me when I’m with you. Yang Hana, Will you marry me? “

 

“ Yes. “ I’m ready.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I am so sorry for not updating for a while, school is giving me big barriers especially, because I'm graduating student and I am always out of town. My loyal  subscribers, please be patient in terms for an update, I promise that I will try my best to make Soulmates much  better and THRILLING. 

 

Thank You for your support and continue commenting and reading. Saranghae. :*

 

 

urgirl91