CHAPTER 12.

SoulMates.

" So, you already knew anything, huh? " AJ asked me while he looks at the result of the test results of Hana.

 

" Shouldn't I know about it? I am her fiance, I need to know everything about her. Every detail. Everything. Do you now understand me? or are you still gonna question me? " I said in a sarcastic voice.

 

 

I am pissed because of the act that Hana showed me. What kind of fiancee hides her symptom to his future husband and what kind of fiancee tells her secret to his ex boyfriend? Huh? What the hell?

 

 

" Are you jealous of what you have known? Hana told me about her symptom and here you are knowing it so late and looking so dumb? Are you self - pitying yourself right now, Kiseop? Didn't it cross your mind that maybe, Hana trust me more than you? Don't you think? Don't be an and think of it. " AJ answered.

 

" She loves me so much that's why she won't telll me. She only told you about her symptom because she knows you so well and she knows that even if she didn't open it up to you? Don't ever think about her loving you again, you know exactly why she left you. "

 

" Shut up, Kiseop! Stop this foolishness! "

 

" Why? You're pride is so down low right now that you don't you want to hear any sarcasms anymore? Well, I'm sorry but I won't stop until you eat up your words and tell me that you're wrong. Now tell me? Do you think Hana will go and scream your name while she is linggering on her bed? "

 

" I said stop it!! Okay! You win!! You won!!! She loves you so much that she don't want to be hurt! That she will do anything not to see you beg and go down on her knees!! She even thought of leaving you!! She doesn't want you to cry infront of her!! She doesn't want to leave you alone and by that kind of thinking, that means she loves you so much!! You win! You are the one Kiseop. "

 

 

As I heard those words my tears started to fall down, Hana is going to leave so she won't see me cry?

 

 

Hana, Don't leave me. I love you.

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

short update. I am so sorry. I need again your help subscribers, kindly view this video as many as you can to help my friend. They need many views as they can because if they get the less views, they will clean the drainage in a dirty place here in our country, please pretty Dongsaengs and unnie? Thank You.I love you.

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNzA5TBtn9w  -- THANK YOU SO MUCH.