Chapter 11

SoulMates.

 

“ I heard that my best friend is getting married? What’s with the rush, ey? Something wrong? I know you so well so, don’t dare lie to me or else, I’ll find a definite way to find out about it. “ I heard AJ told me as he sat at the edge of my bed while watching me pack my things for out little camping trip with the boys this weekend.

 

 

AJ know me so well, that he know when I lie which I really hate and even he buys my lies which I know he doesn’t, he just nod and he always find a way to know what my little dirty secret is.

 

“ Hana. Tell me. “ He said with his serious tone.

 

Should I? Should I tell him? Maybe, I should and maybe, in a way, he can help me.

 

Can he?

 

Can he help me cure myself?

 

I sat down beside him and looked deeply in his eyes.

 

“ Jae, I’m sick. “

 

“ Oh. You’re not feeling well? You want to rest? “

 

“ That’s not what I meant. I have Leukemia Jae. I can die in months, days, weeks, who the hell knows?  “ I said.

 

I saw him froze. I saw how his face changed into calm into a bothersome. I saw tears forming  in the sides of his eyes. I saw his hands tremble and how his eyes, move looking at every angle of my face and memorizing it.

 

“ Don’t just stare at me. Talk to me, Jae. “

 

I felt my voice breaking apart, seeing another person is tearing up because of me, it’s killing me and I just can’t afford seeing Kiseop do the same thing.

 

“ Why you? “ He said as he tried to held back his tears.

 

“ I don’t know. Maybe, this is my faith, do die young and let another soul leave.” I answered.

 

“ There are billions of people in this world that can die, but why you? “ He asked again.

 

“ I don’t know. “ Is all I can say. I don’t know how to explain. I don’t know.

 

“ You’re going to break Kiseop, so hard. “ I heard him mumbled.

 

“ and I don’t want that to happen. “ I answered.

 

“ Then, you better tell him. “

 

“ I can’t, Jae. I can’t afford seeing Kiseop goes like this, like that. “ I rant out.

 

“ Somehow, someday, he will notice you being weak.  You will be pale and almost look dead because of your disease and you expect him not to be bothered??!! Are you seriously dumb, Hana!! You don’t want him to be hurt but, in this way, in this invisible way, YOU ARE KILLING HIM MUCH MORE FOR NOT TELLING HIM THE TRUTH! And, once you finally told him on a short notice, I can now exactly see how Kiseop will kill himself slowly for questioning his self why didn’t I notice? Why her? Why? And besides that, he will follow you to death. He will not find love anymore because of what you did. He loves you so much, don’t do this to him. “ AJ said.

 

His voice is filled with anger, irritation and by thoughts, I can hear the sound of being scared.

 

 

“ I don’t know what to do. “ I mouthed out.

 

“ Tell him, Hana. Or me and the boys will tell this and yes, I will tell this to troupe, so, you better find a faster way to tell this to Kiseop or else, I have no other choice rather than to tell him. “ 

 

 

AJ’S P.O.V

 

As I left Hana’s house. I burst into tears.

 

The girl that I love so much, is going to die.

 

I don’t know what to feel because she have told me her illness. That means she trust me. But, what about Kiseop? Her soon-to-be husband?

 

How about the closest buddy to me that I almost love him as my brother?

 

What will I do?

 

Should I tell him, so we could fine cure for Hana’s sickness? Or should I let Hana do the rest? 

 

Knowing Hana so much, she would kill her on pride just to protect Kiseop’s delicate heart, but by what she is doing, she is killing Kiseop, day by day by not telling him.

 

I pity my buddy.

 

I’m decided. I already know what to do.

 

 

I grab my phone at the coffee table and type out the number of the person I really need to talk to.

 

This is my decision.

 

*ring* *ring* *ring*

 

“ Yobseo? “

 

“ Kiseop – hyung, we need to talk. ASAP. “

 

“ Why dongsaeng? “

 

“ Hyung, you need to know something. “

 

“ Jae, you’re making far too nervous. What do I need to know? “

 

“ It’s about your fiancé. It’s about Hana. “

 

I know how stubborn Hana is and I know, she will just keep the pain inside of her.

 

Damn you, Hana. Damn you.

 

KISEOP’S P.O.V

 

“ It’s about your fiancé. It’s about Hana. “ AJ said on the other line the he hung up.

 

I was trying not to rip out the paper, I was holding that came in this morning from Jiro.

 

It was the test results of Hana.

 

She is sick. Real Damn Sick. 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I am sorry for the short chapter, it's just that. I'm sick. I have UTI and I am going through some test to find out if I have a rock on my system. Please, be patient in terms of updating. I'll try my best not to let you down. Thank You my loyal subscribers. SARANGHAE :* 

 

 

urgirl91