Chapter 7.

SoulMates.

“ I love you. “ I heard him say.

 

After the discussion we had in his balcony, we cuddled in his bed.  He was hugging me tightly in his arms, assuring me that he will never do the same of what AJ did to me.

 

“ Are you okay? “ He asked.

 

“ What do you mean? “

 

“ I know that you are hurt of what AJ did, it’s okay to tell me your thoughts you know . “ he said in a serious tone. “ It’s hurting me that you can’t tell me what you are feeling right now, it feels like you are not trusting me. “ Who said that I don’t trust him? I trust him so much, it’s just that I’m not comfortable talking about this.

 

“ Oppa, I trust you very much, it’s just that I have this kind of attitude problem that I don’t want to talk about things that are already done and forgotten. “ I said.

 

“ Oh. Sorry. I’m just curious why things didn’t get resolved. “ He answered in a monotone.

 

“ Because, we never had a chance to talk it out. When I see him, I always shot a death glare over him and whenever we will try to talk it out, we always end up bickering on each other. So, we never ever try to talk it out. I became cold Kiseop, I became cold to every guy that will try to win my heart, every U-KISS member tried to be my boyfriend, but no one actually passed and besides they were my buddies before – “

 

“ WERE?! “

 

I nodded and continued with my story.

 

“ so, I didn’t gave them a chance. My heart was cold, Kiseop before you got here until one day, you came and make me feel warm and very comfortable to welcome you to my life. To tell you the truth, I really want to arrange this argument with AJ, but fate won’t just let us. I want to befriend with him again, but I don’t know how to control my anger. I want to be close with your friends again, but it seems merely impossible. “ I said. I want everything to be fine now. I want to let go of the memory in the pass and laugh at them every time it will be bring up.

 

“ Is that what you really want, Babe? “ He asked while looking down at me smiling like a fallen angel.

 

“ Yes. “

 

“ Then let’s go. “

 

“ Where? “

 

“ To the gang. “

 

To the gang.  What does he mean about that? What will I do the gang? Why do I need to see the gang? Why??

 

 

“ Just trust me. “ He said when he saw my face full of confusion, but Kiseop is beside me. I’ll be alright.

 

 

After 30 minutes ….

 

He opened the door bar where usually U-KISS hang out. I saw AJ right away and the other members eyes looking at me.

 

“ Hey. “ I said. Soohyun, Hoon and Eli lifted their hands, but didn’t made any movement. Kevin and Dong Ho were smiling at me and waving both of their hands while AJ just stared at me with pain in his eyes.

 

“ She wants to talk to AJ. “ Kiseop said beside me. Soohyun, Hoon and Dong Ho was about to say something, but Kevin and Eli stopped and nodded towards my way and looked at Aj whom is still looking at me while finishing off his bottle of beer.

 

“ Can we? “ I asked AJ never removing my gazed.

 

 

“ Sure. Come. “ He said and stood up and started walking. I nodded at Kiseop to signal him that everything will be okay, he nodded back and gathered around his friends at the pool table while for me, I followed AJ to a private room, once he entered the room, he slumped his self into the couch and grab some beer and looked at me.

 

“ What do you want to talk about? “ He asked with an annoying tone that I don’t really like and he knows how much I get pissed every time he will talk to me with a tone like that.

 

“ You know I don’t like that tone Kim Jaeseop and I don’t want to pick a fight from you. Please. I want the old us to be back. “ I said to him.

 

“ You know that’s impossible to happen, Hana. You know how much I love you until now. “

 

“ AJ, it’s been two freaking years. Move on. Go find a girl that will make you happy. Don’t live in a life that’s full of unwanted emotions!  “ I said. Tears are building in my eyes and I know I can’t hold this for so long.

 

“ I tried and I tried. I tried opening my heart for someone else, but every time I see you, it won’t just go away. “ He answered/

 

I kneeled in front of him and grabbed his hand.

 

“ Hana, I always feel guilty every time I would hear a news that you have broken a guys heart again. I feel guilty because if I haven’t done that you wouldn’t be so cold hearted and then when Kiseop came and he changed you I was happy and sad at the same time. Happy because the Hana that I know is back  and sad because I wasn’t the one who have changed you to the Hana I loved so much. I hate it when we see each other on the hallway and you would end up giving me death glares and I just give you an annoying smirk, it kills me every time that happens. It is all my fault right? I asked you to be my girlfriend knowing that there is a big risk because you are my best friend. “ He confessed and now a tear started to fall down into his eyes and for me, I was sobbing so much because all I want now is the Kim Jaeseop, my best friend.

 

“ Hana? Why are you crying? “ He asked while wiping away his tears.

 

“ Your asking me like you are not crying also, uh. “ I said while sniffing.

 

“ Seriously Lady! Why? “ He asked.

 

“ All I want now is my best friend, AJ. I want my best friend back. I want you to move on and be happy for me. I don’t want you to feel guilty anymore because of what you did. Listen to me, hear me and Don’t think that the start and end goes around in circles, then your heart will be shut tight. At this moment  when your heart is about to open, don’t splash on cold water to make you belief apart. “  I said to him while he continue to cry more and more.

 

“ Stop crying, AJ! Damn it!” I slap him on the face and threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

 

“ What are you doing? “ he asked like an innocent boy.

 

“ Don’t be silly and just hugged me back again, Jaeseoppie. I miss you, my best friend. “ I said.

 

He wrapped his hands around my waist and placed a kiss on my forehead. Just like before, he always kiss my forehead and my hand for a sign of appreciation and respect for me. Oh how much I do miss him.

 

I looked deeply into his eyes and gave him the warmest smile I could give for a sign of a new book of our friendship. We may be a little awkward for a few following months, but everything will be just fine.

 

“ What are you looking at? “ AJ asked with a smile on his face.

 

“ Nothing. Let’s go. “ I grabbed his arm and swift my way to his back while I hugged his waist and wrap around my legs into his legs which made him carry me back to the boys.

 

When we were almost near to the boys, I saw Kiseop smiled and not just an ordinary smile, A BIG SMILE LIKE A MAD MAN WHOM JUST GOT OUT FROM THE MENTAL HOSPITAL.

 

“ Uhmmm, Hana? “ AJ said.

 

“ Hmmm? “ I replied.

 

 

“ Why does your boyfriend is grinning like a mad man? Eh? “ He asked.

 

“ He is just happy that you and me is okay. “ I answered back.

 

“ Don’t you think his smile is quite, over reacting?” He said with a frown on his face. I laughed at his comment and ran to Kiseop and gave him a peck on the lips.

 

“ You’re creeping out, Jaeseop “ I said with a loud voice so everyone could here.

 

“ YAH! KIM JAESEOP!! “ Kiseop screamed.

 

“ What? Your smile is creeping the hell out of me, Hyung! “ Jaeseop answered like an innocent boy whom just look like he just lost his teddy bear.

 

Kiseop ran into him while AJ ran to around the pool and teasing Kiseop.

 

Everything is so fine and seemed so right in place. Everything is alright now. Everything is just fine.

 

 

Right?