Chapter 8.

SoulMates.

“ Are you sure that you are happy of what happened today? “ I heard Kiseop asked.

 

We are on our way back to my house after a barbecue party at Dong ho’s house. I don’t know if it is really called a party because literally, Dong ho ate all the ribs, barbecue, pork, vegetables, kimchi, etc. I mean all the food, he ate it all, we only have a glimpse of the food that he serves for us.

 

“ Uhuh. “ I replied and continued rampaging into my thoughts again.

 

Me and AJ were still awkward and I know he still have feelings for me but, he have to let it go because if he won’t? He will be just hurt when me and Kiseop got married.

 

Eli was a little bit too weird. He has been lingering around me and seriously, when Kiseop is not around, he wraps his arms around me and when he senses Kiseop will be around he will go any random member and hugs them. Weird right?

 

Soohyun was still funny like always. We laughed like idiotic morons because of the past memories. Crazy as it sounds, idiotically as it shows.

 

Kevin was still girly, but he is not gay. I think he just really loves clothes, shoes, beauty products and other girly stuffs.

 

Hoon was still manly and forever serious but, the moment he crack into laughter there is no way that you can’t stop him from laughing so hard.

 

Kiseop stayed beside me but, he kept on accepting serious matter of calls because of restaurant thingy business and he also said that Auntie, kept on rushing him to give them Grandchild’s as soon as possible and Mother and Father keeps on bugging him about the wedding and the proposal which he didn’t bother to budge because he said that he will wait for the right time until I am ready for those things. Melancholy as it sounds, Melancholy as it seems.

 

Well, as for the youngest of them all, he didn’t bother to talk, he just keep on laughing then he will eat, drink some soda, then he will eat, laugh, drink, eat, eat, eat, laugh, drink and his night goes and on and on with routine.

I actually miss bonding with them, because if I’m with them I am just plain me. The problems are left over outside and the only thing revolving inside is happy stories and laughter. When I’m with them, I am just Yang Hana, not Yang Hana whom is known for being the heartbreaker, the most wanted girl in Korea and the Richie rich of the country.

 

“ Babe, are you alright? “ I heard him asked. I faced and gave him the warmest smile I could give.

 

“ Yup. I was just thinking of the happy things that happened today. I can’t believe that I’m befriend with tehe gang again and AJ and me got things worked out. “ I answered.

 

 

“ Well, I am happy for you. “ He smiled and planted a kiss on my forehead.

 

I entwined our fingers together as we walk to the porch of our doorway.

 

“ Do you want to go in? “ I asked.

 

“ Uhmm, I have to go though. I have to meet up with father because we need to uhmm, discuss some things. “ He frowned as he answered.

 

“ Is something wrong? You do know that  you can tell me anything that is bothering you, right? “ I said. I was worried.

 

“ No, Nothing is wrong. I’ll call you later. I need to go. “ He lifted up my cheek and planted a kiss on my lips, I threw my arms round his neck and tip toed to reach his lips much more, he my lips asking for entrance, I parted my lips to give him access, he explored my inner cavern which made me moan into his mouth. I felt his lips formed into a smirk and I can really feel something is poking me between my knees.

 

“ Oppa. “ I managed to say between our kisses.

 

“ Hmmm ?” He answered as he moved his lips to my neck.

 

“ Not now. “ he stopped and looked deeply into my eyes.

 

“ I’m sorry. I’m rushing you am I? “

 

“ Oh no no no! Is just that, you really need to go. “ I let go of him and pressed the doorbell of our door.

 

“ You are right. I really got to go. “ He ran to his car as one of our butlers opened the door. “ Babe! I love you!” I heard him say as I got in to our house. I mouthed the I love you words and closed the door  and just literally screamed how sweet my boyfriend is.

 

“ We have to tell her. “ I heard a familiar voice coming into the living room. It was my father.

 

“ Let’s just wait for the right time. Can’t you see how happy she is right now? “  I heard my mother whined

 

“ Noona is not going to take this well. “ I heard Jiro said. Are they talking about me? Because if they are, I have the right to know this.

 

I stomped my way to the living room and saw them looking into scattered papers in the table in front them. They expressions were so serious, it seems like a tough discussion.

 

“ Tell me what? “ They faced me like they saw a ghost. What are they hiding from me? I DEMAND TO KNOW! I NEED TO KNOW.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry the lame chapter, I was just in such rush. I am so sorry .. but, i hope you will like the chapter and find it thriliing. Thank you very much.