CHAPTER 2

SoulMates.

 

“ Kiseop. “ That’s was all I can say. Flashes of memories came into me. He was my first love. I was so obsessed to him  when we were still kids.

 

He cupped my cheeks and stared deep down to my eyes. His eyes, DAMN! That is my most favourite part of his face. His sparkling eyes that look likes stars from the skies every time they look down at me and those mouth watering lips that I will love to own and kiss every minute and for the rest of my life.

 

“ Finally! I saw you! My Soulmate. Do you know how much I miss you? You left Las Vegas without a goodbye, you didn’t even bother to write me or call me. I almost hired a personal detective just to track you down then finally, your mother called my mom and told us stories, STORIES I tell you, you being th—“  He started talking continuously that my mind is not absorbing everything that he is saying.

 

“ Hold up. We have tons of time to talk about that, but for now we got to get of the crowd and go to our classes. Your major is Business Administration also right? Same building as me? “ I asked.

 

“ Yep. “ He said with a big smile on his face.

 

“  I’m starting to think that you are stalking me. “ I laughed.

 

“ Well, I’ll never ever going to let you go again. I waited 10 years just to track you down, not ever I’m going to let go again.  “ I suddenly felt heat coming up my cheeks. I never felt this way for the long time, yes, I have flirts, but with no commitment and just playing around, not until now hearing those words coming from lustful lips.

 

“ Uhmmmm .. I .. I .. think .. we –eee must go . to ..the .. classroom now …. “ I managed to say. I dragged him off to the parking lot and shooed away my bodyguards.

 

We entered the campus with an awkward atmosphere surrounding. Girls are giving me death glares while boys are clenching their fist and one wrong move their going to attack him. A-W-K-W-A-R-D.

 

 

We have the same schedule and boy, he is one smarty pants. One hell of a party boy, but straight A’s.

 

“ You’re one hell of a party boy and still you got straight A’s.” I said with bewildered expression.

 

“ Life in a Las Vegas goes up and down, Babe. You need to have fun A LOT but, you also need to struggle just to get what you want. “ He answered.

 

“Like girls at club that will go drooling over you once they knew that you have money and a brain? “ I asked teasingly.

 

“ Yes, girls, but those stuffs are already common. “ He said looking forward on the hallway and focused on the 6 angels of Seoul University called U-KISS.

 

“ Do you know them? “ I asked. I never actually talked to them because they are surrounded by girls every time.

 

“ Yeah. They are my friends. “ I was merely shock at his answer. Friends? Since when? This is his first time here right? Right?

 

“ Friends? “

 

“ Yes, friends. They came to Las Vegas last year. We met at this club actually. “

 

“ Oh. Look, Kiseop, I need to go. I’m late for th Go ahead and chit chat with them. I’ll go ahead,  see you at the room. “ I left with a smile on my face. 

 

KISEOP’S P.O.V

 

I walked towards the boys whom are waiting for me.

 

“ Finally got a girl on your first day, huh. “ AJ said.

 

“ That’s a fine lady there Bro. She is one of the most wanted girl here in South Korea. Damn, you are so lucky. “ Eli said with a smug on his face.

 

“ Back off Boys. She’s mine. She is my Soulmate. “ I said. I know she is the girl for me. I really know that and I’m going to do anything just to be with her.