Well then... Pack your belongings!

Don't Push Me Any Further

A/N: Hahah! I guess the title says it all!! Do I have to write this chapter? lol... AND if you go back to chapter 1, the answer is right there "THEIR shared apartment" so yeah... I guess my brother took me with him! yay!!!!

 

"Take me with you" He exclaimed.

"what? how about school?"

"School is over , hyung. I'm graduating at the end of the month remember? And I applied for college in Orlando anyway.. and I got accepted, so I don't have to pay for dorm.. we can just share apartment... there's a lot of job opportunities there and so study and work at the same time... and we don't have to be apart... cuz putting us apart doesn't sound.. right dont you think? " He blabbered on. Now that he thought of it, everything just fits into place. His university is only 20 minutes away from Kibum's apartment to-be. He didn't have to live in a dorm on campus. And then it hit him, if Kibum did not accept that job , He will be the one leaving Kibum behind.

"Wait! did you just say .. you got accepted at Uni. in Orlando? ... " Kibum asked. "And you didn't tell me about it"

Of course, they are on the same wavelength. They seem to be thinking the same things most of the time.

He scratched his nape shyly and murmured "Well, I didn't know how to tell you so..."

"And here you are, upset that I will leave you... while you-"

He quickly covered his hyungs mouth with his hand to stop his hyung from blabbering , and possibly pointing out that he doesn't have the right to be upset and possibly going off tangent as well.

"I know! I know! hyung! .. but you didn't give me an answer yet.."

"I'd love to take you but what about mom?"

Taemin smiled internally. Taemin is one of Kibum's weakness, he learned that years ago. He knew Kibum would not be able to say no.

Although their mom was reluctant to let him go with Kibum, in the end she did. She probably figured that he will rebel if she didn't let him live with Kibum. There's nothing she could do anyway, They are both officially adults. They are generally good kids. And practically attached at the hip.

---

By the following morning, almost all of Taemin's belongings are packed. He couldn't pack all of his things even if he wanted to because he still needed to stay home until his high school graduation. He's sad that Kibum will be leaving before him but he still want to attend his graduation.

Sunday morning came by so quick. Kibum will be leaving the house officially. The breakfast was so peaceful it was unbelievable. No petty arguments or loud music nor laughters were heard. Sadness and tension filled the air.

As they were loading Kibum's belongings in his car , Taemin suddenly asked "I'll still see you on my graduation day right?"

Kibum was caught off guard. To be honest , with all the preparations that needs to be done at the restaurant, he doesn't know if he will be able to. "I'll try my best , Tae"

"What do you mean?.. you can't not be there! I attended all your graduations!"

Kibum got in the car to avoid the conversation. He rolled the window down said "See you soon little brother!"

 

A/N:  30 subscribers! wow! pffftt!! so here's a 2nd update for the day yall !! Will Kibum attend Taemin's graduation or will he dissappoint his little brother? find out next chapter! crappy but whatever... comments are always loved!