We fit right in....

Don't Push Me Any Further

Minho is one of the easiest person he'd ever talked to next to his brother. Minho's easy going personality, sense of humor erased the last bit of boss-employee barrier. He found himself voicing out his little problem with his brother, and how he's stressing out at work. When they got a bit more comfortable, they exchanged personal life experiences and stories all due to alcohol, he's like to believe. That night, He did not go home for the first time. He spent the night at Minho's apartment, mostly because because they are so wasted and Minho's apartment is only 2 blocks away from the bar.

He went home to change his clothes before going to work the following morning. He found Taemin lounging on the couch watching tv.

"No school or work today?" He asked to let taemin know he's home.

Taemin jumped a bit from his seat and shook his head. "Where were you last night hyung?"

"Spent the night at a friends house." Friends. It was so weird to say that but smiled at the word. He felt like there's something there but he couldn't be sure about it since alcohol was involved last night. There's a spark and he felt like they could be something more. He wanted to get to know Minho more.

He went to work with a smile on his face that day. His smile grew even bigger when he saw Minho and he felt his face would crack in half as their eyes met and he knew they share the same feeling. Is it love? no, probably not. But they like each other. A lot.

They went out again that night but no alcohol this time. And they went on more dates after that. Each time,  they got to know each other on a much personal level. Minho is the first person he never told a lie to when on dates. He felt like did not need to tell lies to impress the man.  After a month of dating, they finally crossed the touch barrier and held hands. It felt right for the both of them. Their hands fit perfectly. By any means, It's not their first physical contact but now they've moved from friends zone to something more. On their next date, their shared a kiss and became officially together. At work they kept the supervisor/ regular employee facade because it's not ethical to bring their relationship to work. After work, after they've both clocked out is when they are free to be themselves.

Kibum spent less and less time at his own apartment, leaving Taemin all alone most of the week. He still pays the rent and buy grocery for his brother but not really spending time with him.He mostly spends the night at Minho's house. He misses his brother but now he has other priority: keeping himself and minho happy.

--

Taemin was on his way out of the apartment when he opened the door. It's his day off but Minho's working that day so he doesn't really have any choice but to go home at his own apartment. Taemin was genuinely suprised to see him. They have not seen each other for days so Taemin's reaction was expected.

"going to school?" Taemin nodded. "What time are you going home?"

"Why would you wanna know? ... I'll be home by 1pm" Taemin answered reluctantly.

"I'll see you then" He waved his brother goodbye but Taemin only eyed him suspisiously.

Taemin must not have believed him when he said see you later. He suddenly felt guilty when he realized how much he neglected his brother. No matter how much Taemin wanted to be left alone, he still needed to be looked after. Taemin can't live on his own for god's sake. The kid can't cook to save his life. When that thought came across his mind, he ran to the fridge and found the it still almost full from when he filled it few weeks ago. Did Taemin not eat? Oh Taemin!

Come home early okay? I'll cook crabs!! your favorite! - Kibum.

He waited for a reply and he knew Taemin could never resist crabs. Sure enough, Taemin replied right away but frowned when he read Taemin's message.

You're still home?.. wow! that's weird!! -Taemin

I'n serious but if you don't want to just say so...- Key

uhmmm.... I'll be home on time - Taemin

A/N: I really am sorry if it's lacking in so many ways... i just want to end this story so.. i'm trying to rush everything.. OnTae might appear next.