1/4 Step Further Away From You

Don't Push Me Any Further

"Hey! How was school?" Kibum half-yelled as he barged to Taemin's bedroom door.

"Can you not?... I'm doing my senior project." Taemin said a little irritated.

"Oh... sorry." Kibum said but not really sorry at all. "It's late, you're still working on that?"

"Yeah, I need to finish this on time..." Taemin explained without really looking up at his brother. "The door is close for a reason,hyung.. you can't just barge in" Taemin continued.

"But I've always done that.... it was never an issue before." Even though Taemin didn't see kibum's expression , he knew from his brother's voice that Kibum was a little taken aback.

"Yeah.. well , I have this big project that I needed to perfect and I don't need distractions of any sorts... and things have changed too."

"What do you mean by things have changed?"

"We're adults now , hyung" Taemin finally met his brother's eyes. Kibum's eyes was filled with confusion, not really understanding what Taemin meant.

"Oh, I see.. ok then, good night." Kibum finally said when it dawned on him. He his heel without really looking at Taemin but hurt can be seen through his face.

"Hyung, I'll see you in the mor-" Taemin didn't get to finish his sentence because Kibum already closed his door.

---

It's May and Taemin finally graduating from high school. He's 18 now so curfews and limits has been lifted. He could finally get a job, buy his car, get his apartment and support himself through college. Ah! so this is how a grown up feels like huh? So much freedom, so much time in your hands.

His brother's car was in the garage when he got home from his last day of high school. It was odd. It's only 4 in the afternoon. His brother usually gets home around 10 pm-11 pm from work.

"Hyung? Mom?"

"Hey Taemin!" His mom and brother are cooking blue crabs for dinner. It's Taemin's favorite.

"Wow! crabs!!.... why ?" They don't usually buy crabs because it's a little expensive, so they usually would save it for special occasions only.

"Your graduating from high school... in America... That's something to brag about to your friends back home..." Their mom eyed Kibum meaningfully while answering Taemin's question.

"Uh.. Thanks! I'll just put my things in my room" He was suspicious at first and wanted to pry in further but he decided against it.

He quickly changed his clothes so he can hang out with his brother and mom. All 3 of them don't get to see each other very often even though they live in same house due to work and school, in Taemin's case.

When he passed by his brother's room, he heard a faint music coming from the room. His brother must have forgotten to turn off the ipod player or radio or something. He opened the room and it was practically empty, except for the 3 big suit cases in the middle of the floor.

 

A/N: AAAAhhh!!! I don't know anymore!! OnTae and Minkey will make their entrance sooon. I just gonna end this ASAP too.. no one reads it anyways... I don't even klnow why i'm trying really.