Chapter 11

Don't Push Me Any Further

After a few tries, Taemin finally warmed up to Kibum. He couldn't really blame his brother for acting cold towards him. For the past few months, they pretty much did not have any interactions. Of course, he wanted to make it up to his brother but every time he makes a move Taemin just pushes him away.

It took him 15 minutes to persuade Taemin to go out and see a movie with him. If it's any other day , he would have gave up on Taemin on the first 5 minutes but today he really need Taemin's cooperation. Although he really wanted to spend some time with his brother, he has other things in mind for today's agenda other than watching a movie.

"I really don't understand how you want to eat dinner at the restaurant at... Don't you get sick of the food?" Taemin complained. He is obviously irritated that their day has yet to end.

"No .. I don't. Would it really kill you to spend 20 minutes more with me?" Kibum asked. His brother was never like this before. The Taemin he remembered was clingy, and happy to sped every minute with him. Taemin did not respond but gave a heavy sigh and looked out the window.

The restaurant was packed when they got there and it irritated Taemin even more.  His brother grumbled about how long the wait for food is going to be.

"I don't understand how you would want to go to your work place on your day off." Taemin said under his breath but he understood anyway.

He decided to ignore Taemin's comment because one of the waitress came to their table to get their orders. The wait for the food wasn't too long and it was delivered by Minho himself.

"This must be your little brother, sir."

"Ah.. yes" He replied awkwardly. Taemin did not even look at Minho which kind of made it hard for him to introduce each other. Instead, he mouthed Later to Minho. His plan was to introduce Minho to Taemin. Minho's been bugging him lately to meet his infamous little brother but Taemin is being a pain in the .

Minho passed by their table again after a few minutes asking if everything is okay or if they need anything else and did it again only a few minutes later. He knew Taemin started to notice after the 4th time Minho passed by and he also knew it is ticking Taemin off.
 

"Does he really need to flutter like a humming bird on our table? He keeps coming back!" His suspicions were confirmed.

"It's his job Taemin..." He reasoned out, defending his boyfriend.

"I know but he doesn't need to come by every 5 minutes... I just wanna eat in peace.. If I need something I will call him"

Kibum just shrugged. He is starting to think that today might not be a good time to introduce Minho to Taemin.

"I'm starting to think that he just wants to impress you because he likes you or he wants a big tip"

"Taemin.. please stop.. why are you so prissy today?" Taemin is really being a pain right now.

"I just want to go home.. i told you ..I don't wanna go anywhere because I'm tired and I don't feel well!"

"I'm sorry.." He patted Taemin's back. He looked at his brother and saw his exhausted face made him feel a little guilty. His eyes were blood shot and droopy. He called Minho and asked for a take out container. His boyfriends eyes were full of excitement but died down when he shook his head as inconspicuously as he can.

"Taemin, you can go ahead and rest at the car, I'll just settle the bill okay?"

"I'm sorry, babe... he's not in the mood right now. Next time okay?"

Minho could only shrug. What else could they do? but at least he got to know what Taemin looks like.

A/N: Here another chapter for ya'll who reads this... thank you so much for the comments.. it keeps me writing!! a very short chapter but i hope it's okay..