Love that kills part three

Her tears

sorry for the late update. huhu and it's such a short chappie. :( wait for the happy moments arraso? just wait ! maybe it wouls be the next one just tune it yerobun! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You’re only for me Baby, right?” Sohee whispered in Jiyong’s ear cuddling closer to his bare chest.
Jiyong looks at her with doubt.
 
“Yeah whatever babe~” He said dryly which made the cute girl frown.
They were under the sheets , the usual casual fooling around. As time pass by Jiyong grew tired of this daily evening routine and Sohee felt it too.
 
She thought it was Dara who made JIyong weary of her so she decided to confront his fiancé, her boyfriend’s fiancé. She never thought she could be so stupid over her boyfriend she never felt so intrusive over her feelings but she needed to because he promised that he would never leave her even if he got married to Dara.
 
Dara who was busy preparing a meal for Jiyong on a Saturday afternoon got a call from Sohee unexpectedly.
 
“Yoboseyo!” Sandara greeted cheerfully.
 
“Dara yah it’s me Sohee, I was wondering if I could come over,”
Dara was confused of why Sohee needs her permission to come over at their house since it was JIyongs too.
 
‘um~ ah you came over like everyday so why bother asking permission?” Dara said dryly which made the girl in the other line frown. It was the truth but her purpose was none the less different from her everyday rendezvous. She paused for a second thinking of what to say to her,
 
   “errr… can we just meet somewhere Dara yah? It’s kind of urgent and it’s about JIyong,” She said stammering. Dara’s face fell upon hearing Jiyong’s name. Thoughts erupted her mind –is Jiyong alright? is jiyong safe? Her hands trembled for some reason she doesn’t know why.
“Arraso~ where do you want to meet?” Dara agreed, doubts feel her system, she doesn’t know why but a part of her is battling to trust her but a part of her don’t.
 
After Sohee gave her instructions she then fix herself then put on a little note for Jiyong and left.
Jiyong arrives minutes before she left. He sighed then made his way to the kitchen, there was food in a tray with a small note attached on to it. 
 
A small smile formed his lips, as soon as he noticed he was smiling he shrugged it off and eat the food that was being prepared for him.
Deep down he really liked the idea of having a wife and he slowly was beginning to think of no doubts.
She was sitting face on face with Jiyong’s girl friend and the head cheerleader of their school –they were itching to start the conversation and Dara was not in the mood to battle with this.
“What about Jiyong?” She declared as she looked her straight in the eyes. The latter was playing with her spoon when she hears Dara her spoon fell.
 
“I love JIyong Dara…” She silently said while looking down. Dara remained silent she felt her heart squeezed she knows exactly what she meant and she has no right to have Jiyong as her fiancé even though it was only for the money. She knows she have lost from the start and she accepts that even though it pains her so much.
 
“Leave Dara, you know he was never yours from the start – he doesn’t care for you! He loves me can’t you see that Dara can’t you?!” Sohee hissed silently which made the petite girl backed out from her seat.
 
“Okay I gave up Sohee he’s all yours for hell I care! Fool around with him all you want and the living out of him if you want! I don’t freaking care! But I tell you this I won’t give up on our marriage because of money! Yeah! That’s right… it’s all about the money! I’ll be his wife in the papers and be with him the hell I care!” Dara turned around to leave but a pair of hands stopped her.
 
“Did you meant each and every word you just said Dara?” A deep voice was heard behind her and she knew immediately who it was.
 
“I meant everything Jiyong and the part that after a short amount of time I fell in love with you,” she said silently with that she left the restaurant.
 
Jiyong stood their frozen; he never thought Dara would fall for him in such a short time, never once in his life did he hear a girl confessing truthfully in front of him and saying that she loves him and knowing that she knows that he’s such an .
 
He felt his heart squeeze for some unknown reason; he can’t explain… it feels like he was losing someone he was suppose to spend the rest of his life with.