Intruder

Her tears

"What are you doing Sandara?" He questions himself as he took off his towel. He walks closer to the TV and close it. He doesn't know if he's losing it but his heart felt like jumping out of his chest. He sits in the corner of his bed and stared at a blank wall, he heaved a deep sigh as he watch the water from his hair dropped.

 

He leans back to grab his phone, he dialed an un familiar number. 

 

"What are you doing? Why is she here?" He questioned his younger brother, holding back his temper.

 

He was mad because he wanted to move on. He wanted to stay away from the memories of his past more the less Sandara Park. 

 

"I love my wife hyung. Please, just talk to her." The younger man on the other line said. Top hissed and hanged up, he threw his phone gently and knocked himself on his bed. He closed his eyes hoping when he opens it all of his problems went away. It was ridiculous, he thought. 

 

A loud bang awoken him from his reeverie, he groans a little and pushed hiself to open up his door. There was a petite girl with brown locks and hazel eyes looking at him, she was wearing a black off shoulder dress that matches her curves perfectly, she leans slowly and kiss the gentleman on his cheeks which caused him to rub his eyes in disbelief. 

 

"How the hell did you find me here?! " He raises his voice in disbelief.