Love that kills part two

Her tears

 

An update as promised for my dear readers! :) thankyou for sticking out for me through commenting and subscribing~ *tears* I'll make each and every chapter special but bare with me because I'm not so good at writing~pretend that Suju is a beer or is it? kyahahaha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Youngbae was catching his breath and so was the older guy, Se7en –when they tried to follow Seunghyun who seemed lost in his own little world. Truthfully, they were worried for their guy who seemed bothered. Then, they saw him sitting on one of the rusty swings of the old abandoned playground that was separated by a bridge from some government property. Se7en sighed as he looks at the latter beside him.

 

“What’s wrong with him?” The older guy asked in a worried tone. He was scratching his back while they were walking to their friend who seemed lost. The younger guy heaved a deep sigh at the question that was being thrown at him. His smiles from the café that was both cheeky and boyish at the same time faded in to a frown.

 

“If I knew what’s wrong with that kid, I would have told you hyung~” The younger guy with a Mohawk rolled his eyes and said in a duh tone.

 

“Geez~ don’t be mean,” He pouted then they finally reach Seunghyun who was still trapped in his reverie. The younger guy sat beside him and so did Se7en. They both look at each other while finding time to think of something to say to their friend who was in deep –at least that’s what he looked like –like he lost something.

 

Youngbae cleared his throat while patting his friend’s back slightly. Seunghyun looked at him and smiled weakly. “Why are you two here?” he managed to say, youngbae’s eyes glinted –at least he can see them.

 

“We we’re worried sick for you Top –when you suddenly walked out of the café you pabo!” The older one spoke up with the firmest voice he could muster.

 

Youngbae nodded and even said something, “Yah! Hyung stop doing the walkout scenario again! And if you need someone to talk to you know you always got us hyung,” Seunghyun smiled at the understatement of their maknae and so did Se7en.

 

“We raised him well, Jagiya~” Se7en said with a y tone in his voice which made the maknae wiggle his eyebrows. Seunghyun chuckled while patting youngbae’s Mohawk –to be honest the younger guy didn’t liked someone to touch his oh so precious hair but for this moment he would let it slide.

 

“Yeah, we did Jagiya! Come on now we need to go home and have some Suju!” Seunghyun said in a playful tone which made the Mohawk guy gulped at the sudden change of mood by his hyung.

 

“Alrigght! Suju –I should call the rest then,” the maknae offered with his right fist raised up in the air. The two hyungs nodded and smiled individually.

 

“I guess we’re having an earlier graduation celebration,” Seunghyun said to the other older guy beside him.

 

“Yeah we do,” Se7en laughed at his own words –he thought it was sarcastic.

 

As soon as they arrived at Seunghyun’s place the other two was already there waiting for their hyungs and Youngbae, they were staying at the lounge while bottles of suju were being served by the maids.

 

“We should make it a party Seunghyun hyung, it would be boring if it was only us,” Another young one spoke, it was the popular Thai prince of seoul together with their other friend –the charming wooyoung.

 

Se7en, Youngbae, Nickhun and wooyoung are part of what they call the popular perks simply because they have the looks and money but this little group of fine bachelors was later known as “angels,” as what many fan girls likes to call them.

 

Seunghyun was taken a bit because he personally hated parties but this time he’d let it slide simply because he needed some distraction.

 

“Remember it’s an open house party hyung meaning anyone could come~ are you up to it?” The caring wooyoung spoke up, thinking about the mess they were going to left after this party.

 

“Sure, whatever –I’ll have the good ol’ maids to clean up the mess, besides my parents are always somewhere across the world doing some business related stuff might as well use the house,” Seunghyun said bluntly which made youngbae shrugged thinking, there he is again.

 

Se7en was occupied texting his girlfriend han byul while the three maknae’s we’re busy sending the word to everyone to the who’s and the perks. I guess I’d have to do my work Seunghyun silently said. He stood up and ordered the maids to prepare everything and told them what’s going to happen.

 

Half an hour have passed and soon everyone arrives and on cue music started blasting and the angels are now socializing and flirting like they always do especially the maknaes, the hyungs stayed away from the “fooling around” stage and tried their best to be matured big brothers to their maknaes.

 

Seunghyun sighed and started to hang outside just by the garden, being inside and socializing with people would be a help and a distraction but he would rather stay in a quiet place and reflect.

 

“Yah! This girl is mine so don’t you ever touch her or you’ll get it! “A guy with dirty blonde hair and a smirk plastered on his face hissed at the drunken guy who was wobbling to flirt with the petite girl. Seunghyun was about to stop the whole scenario when he realized who was the petite girl and the blonde guy –he stood there, immobile on his spot. Good thing it was dark or else he would run away from embarrassment and besides he doesn’t want to meet the fiancé of the girl he loves.

 

Dara hid behind Jiyong while the latter was holding her hand firmly behind his back. Dara looked scared while jiyong was heated on a one on one battle with the drunken man. “Ji –Let’s just go, he’s not worth it,” Sandara said softly with much care in her small voice, the latter heard her but ignored her suggestion while he was preparing to hit the guy any time soon if he tries something funny.

 

“Woo bin! Are you messing with them!? “Se7en hissed which made the drunken guy turned around and leaves. Seunghyun’s eyes widen, his sweat was now forming droplets ready to crawl down from his forehead. He shook his head, not wanting to believe what he was seeing.

“Hey ji~ I’m glad you still want to fight even though you got yourself tied up,” Se7en teased the younger boy who just frowned with his statement. The petite girl jumped beside him and smiled at Se7en which made the latter chuckle.

 

“I know you; you’re Seunghyun’s best friend from before right?” Se7en asked casually. JIyong raised his eyebrow ready to know some dirt on his fiancé with a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

 

Dara felt butterflies in her stomach, hearing that one of the angels knows her and well her relationship with Seunghyun, she enthusiastically nodded which amuses the latter of her interesting personality.

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes because he was already in boredom with their casual conversation. “Hyung are you going to interview her till dawn? “ JIyong asked sarcastically which amuses the latter even more.

 

“What Happened to the fierce G-Dragon?” The older boy teased who made the latter tensed, hearing his stage name being used against him.

 

“That’s what happens when you get tied! Unlike with you and Han byul Noona, you should try it once, hyung it should be fun watching you drool over girls,” Jiyong retorted.

 

“Huh! I heard this is practically money problems that’s why you two got tied,” Se7en fired back which made Dara frozen from her spot which was beside Jiyong –he notices then he clicks his tongue signaling the latter to just back out.

 

“It’s not arranged hyung you all got it wrong, I’m engage to her because I want to not because I was forced to! “ Jiyong spat back leaving the guy speechless.

 

He grabs Dara by the hand and dragged her to his car. Seunghyun tried to follow them –their car wasn’t moving they were probably talking about something inside.

“Why did you do that Jiyong?” She asked with a hint of sadness in her voice.

 

“Do what?” He looks at her and saw that she was looking at him but she quickly looks away.

 

“Pretend that it wasn’t for money and you following me here at oppa’s party,” She said dryly.

 

“Se7en just pisses me off and besides I don’t want it to look like it was forced to and I don’t want you to look stupid and alone there,” He responded with sincerity in his voice.

 

Dara must’ve notice it because a small smile can be seen in her face even for Seunghyun who was hiding behind a tree with his back facing them. He sighed as he decided to leave, hearing enough he made his decision that night. It was final and he badly wants to forget her.

 

“Why?” that’s all she could ask, it seems she lost her trust in her voice for it was slowly breaking.

 

“If I tell you why I’m doing this would you listen? If I tell you would you look at it in another way Dara? “

 

Dara nodded her head as she prepared herself for a long fascinating talk. JIyong just scratched his head as he sighed and started to act coolly

 

“I’m doing this because I need to Dara because of dad, I’m already a failure in his eyes and this is me, somehow making him proud by marrying you and leaving my girlfriend, heck! Frankly? I’m hell as pissed with you right now because you came in my life and started rearranging stuff that I wasn’t going to settle in the first place –marriage and kids aren’t in my vocabulary Dara! Because I was born to fight with my gang and sleep with random girls and go clubbing but because I bust my bubble with Appa here I am sitting beside you and asking you to not expect too much from me because I honestly won’t give you anything this is the last time I’m going to do this charity behavior and you may think I’m a jerk for asking you one last thing but Dara, I need you to look only at me~” he explained while looking away. Dara just sat there, immobile in her spot while she tried to process what jiyong told her. Her tears were threatening to fall but she held it all inside with her fists curled in to tight balls she managed to say yes.

 

 

“Why were you there in Seunghyun’s party? He’s the company’s rival son, it would be a scandal to see both of you talking in the party not only to me but to my company! Now that I’m formally going with you to places” Jiyong said trying to change the awkward silence and being firm with his voice.

 

Dara looks at him and frowned. “I just wanted to say sorry to Oppa and fix things with him~ I just cared so much for Bom and all well she’s taking things seriously even our little marriage,” Dara said averting the topic to Bom.

 

“I don’t care~ let’s just go home and sleep,” Jiyong said with authorization in his voice, Dara complied and just keep her silence even though jiyong doesn’t want that weird silence again.  He starts the engine and drove both of them to their place only to find JIyong’s girlfriend An Sohee sitting seductively on the couch.

 

“Hey baby boy~” Sohee greeted Jiyong and jumped up to his lap with her legs wrapping Jiyong’s waist. Dara shrugged and went up to her room.

 

 

Ring once

 

Ring twice

 

“Yoboseyo?” Dara answered trying to be cheerful with her voice.

 

“Toki? *crying* are you happy with him?  Is he treating you right?”

 

“Unnie? Yes, I am happy with Jiyong~ He’s been a very good husband to be Unnie, Don’t cry unnie it’s not your fault arraso? I guess this is what I get for not setting my dreams right? “

 

“don’t joke around like that Dara it’s not funny seeing my sister suffering  cause I can’t be the Unnie because I have my dreams to fulfill and I’m so sorry for that –I really am!”

 

“It’s okay just promise me Unnie that you’ll fulfill them arraso? I’ll see you in school~”

 

Dara hanged up and sighed deeply. Every night Bom calls her since she moved in with Jiyong and every night she hears the moans and giddy gestures of the couple across her room. She wanted to cry, she wanted to just give up on him like how she gave up on Seunghyun.