Things from the past

Her tears

He was alone in his huge apartment. He was holding a bottle of whiskey, with a cigarette on his other hand. He smiled timidly to himself, while he recalls what had happened because he was there, he was there when Bom took her life. 

He saw tears run down her barbie like face, they were suppose to get married, they had plans but he could not take it anymore, he told Bom the truth and that is the only way he could be free entirely.

Bom was on their apartment, holding a knife on her hand slowly cutting slits on her rist. He could have stopped her because it was the right thing to do but he was frozen on his spot. When did he become so coward? He saw Bom fell down, lifeless on the floor. He called the ambulance immediately not soon after, medics where there. 

Her fans was blaming him, they all thought he was the reason and he is. 

Dara would hate him if she knew the real reason behind but he could not do anything could he? he is already too late. 

He recalls the conversation he had with his half brother, the man Dara wanted to spend her life with Kwon Ji yong. 

It was on a Sunday afternoon, they were on Dara and Ji yong's old house having coffee. His gaze scanned the whole house, it was his first time being there. He thought Mom was really supportive of his younger sibling, he shrugged that thought away. 

Ji yong was the son of the rival's company that is true, he was his mother's son at a fling she had once and that was Top's Dad. He could not recall how they were introduced but he just know that Ji yong was his brother and the man that Dara loves, the girl he wanted to spend of his life too. 

" l love Dara, hyung and you know that. "Ji yong said as if asking permission from his sibling. Top looked at him a weak smile formed in his lips. 

"I know -" 

"I know that you love her too, more than just a bestfriend." Ji yong cut him off -he was frozen on his spot, he stopped drinking his coffee and put it down, he walks his way towards the window and sighed deeply. 

"I loved Dara much more than I loved her older sister but Bom was too much, he ended her life because of me Ji as much as I wanted to fight for my feelings, it would not be right." He said as tears fall from his face, he quickly wiped it away. 

"The rumors are true, I killed her." He added. 

Ji yong was feeling sorry for his older brother, he was miserable more miserable that he has been when Dara left for New York.

Top turned around and handed him a CD which he took right away with worried eyes, he asked his brother what was the content of this and to whom is this CD for. 

"It is a song for her."

Ji yong never played what was on the CD because he never felt right to do so. 

"I know you will Marry her soon, the guys are talking about it since you already got back with her, when are you planning it Ji?" Top asked a little bit shaky, Ji yong can feel the sadness on Top's deep voice. 

"Why?" 

"Because I will be flying the day of your wedding, I'll be there on the ceremony but I'll be flying to US. Just do me very big favor, I wanted to be there to witness you popping the question to her, I wanted to give this CD to her personally. Can I? " Top explained much more begging. Ji yong nodded because he felt it was right to agree with his brother after all they are Family

He shrugged and takes a sip of his alcohol and a puff of cigarette, he looked at his phone, Texts and miscalls of his friends and family filled up on his home screen. He doesn't care, all he cares was forgetting he closes his phone but the light suddenly appeared again as if someone had messaged him again. He looked closely and saw the message written. 

Hyung, Dara is coming there. She wanted to talk to you for a day. Please, welcome her.

-Ji yong