After the wedding

Her tears

It was the happily ever after for Jiyong and Dara, it was a dream come true for the both of them or so he thought. Top was staring at the whole ceremony, his heart was filled with not only regret but also sorrow. He wanted Dara so bad, scratch that he only wanted Dara and not her sister. He only knew love because of her, and love is what destroyed him. 

" aren't you coming to the reception hyung?" Daesung asked which made him snapped out of his senses. He nodded and smiled faintly. He got up and followed his friend to their car. 

 

" I brought my car with me." He said which Daesung understood and thought he was following there. But he wanted not to stick around anymore, he looked at a ticket he booked for the US. He wanted to get away, without anyone knowing much more Dara. 

 

Dara on the other hand was happy, the happiest that she has ever been. She have watched the CD that was given to her, she knew someone loved him and that was her child hood bestfriend Choi seung hyun but what can she do? she was not in love with him not anymore. Dara was worried because TOP wasn't there but was on the wedding. She decided to talk to him, atleast tell him what she was feeling but she needed to ask permission from Jiyong ofcourse because they were married. 

 

It was the day after the wedding, it was suppose to be their wedding night. It was suppose to be day that they will make love. 

 

They were on a resort, not too far to where they have lived. It was just her and her husband, Kwon Jiyong. She looked outside, the view was phenomenal everything that she have dreamed it could be. She is happy, she was truely the happiest but why she could feel her tears fall? Jiyong saw her, he was worried - he doesn't know what he has done, or what she is thinking of. She caught him glancing, she hurriedly wipes her tears and walked over to her husband. 

 

" I'm happy, I am. I get to spend the rest of my life with you, but you know how we are right?" She asked her husband, hoping he would understand her. He nodded, he trusts Dara, way too much that even though he knows that it will break his heart but he just loved her way way much. 

 

" I know where he is." he answered. He knew that if he would lie it would be no use. 

 

" He booked the earliest flight to US" He answered, he saw the shock look on Dara's face. He thought that is,because they are best friends, and she cared too much for him. He handed her a ticket on the nearest flight to US, for them to speak, for them to have closure. He loves his wife, he loves Dara. 

 

" Why?" Dara asked, her face was clueless. Jiyong smiled at her warmly and kissed her hand where her wedding ring is. 

 

" Just come back home safely, okay? come back home to me, my wife." He continued to smile and kissed her cheeks.