Right where I belong

Her tears

a/n: Hey guys! I can't promise that the new updates to every fics would be long. I'm still trying to fix all of them but I promise the next ones would be longer, okay? Stay tune everyone! 

 

=o=


The sun was beaming brightly on her cheeks, she groaned softly as she slowly opened her eyes, she looks at the guy she had loved. For her it was just but for him it was making love. Jiyong was already awake, he had been starring at her till she opened her eyes, he smiled at her. "Morning gorgeous" 

She smiled back at him, "do you want something to eat? I'll cook." He offered while she nodded. He got out of bed and made his way to the kitchen. She got up and brushed her teeth. "Sandara Park are you really that cold?" She said particularly telling herself. She took a shower and let thoughts drift, she closed her eyes and savored the peacefulness, she needed it, she needed to build her walls up again -she doesn't want to be broken.

 

"Dara! Breakfast is ready!" Jiyong called out -they were on Dara's apartment because she couldn't stand to stay at her house. Her mom visited her regularly and she talked it out with her mom and told her, her reasons. She understood and comply to what Dara wants. The apartment wasn't big, it was just enough for two persons to fit in, the sweet smell aroma filled the entire space. Dara smiled and got out of the shower, she dressed her self -White shirt and shorts, she made her way in to the kitchen.

 

" I didn't know you cook." Dara complimented Jiyong which made the latter blush. He smiled at her and handed her food. She smiled at him and ate the food that was being offered.

 

I thought you and Sohee got together." Dara said leaving Jiyong frozen from his spot, his smile faded in to a frown remembering those old days.

 

"I didn't choose her Dara, I chose you." He answered leaving Dara speechless. She could hear her heart beating loudly, her cheeks flush red.

 

"but you moved to new york, did you know how I feel? I was so close to insanity, I lost myself, I asked everyone where you were but no one told me, no one! I even asked auntie, I was so close to thinking that you were dead but thanks to your mother who assured me that you weren't, I finally got hope that somehow, someday I'll see you again and here you are, right in front of me. I withstand everything Dara, I was guilty! it felt like I was losing someone who I was suppose to spend the rest of my life with." Jiyong added and with the tears he kept for so long fell, he sighed then got up and made his way to a window wiping his tears away, she followed him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

 

"Mianhe" She whispered, Jiyong smiled slightly at her.

 

"Could we still fix us?" He asked with desperation in his voice, she shrugged her negativity out of her system and nodded. He held her hands and spin her around, he hugged her while looking out the window, he smiled to himself. "I'm not letting you go Dara, not now, not ever. I love you, I love you, I love you so much."

 

Weak on her knees, she answered silently." I love you too."

 

For the first time she felt something so true -she hoped for this, she longed for this, she wanted this. Her and Jiyong to be like this always, she smiled at him intertwining their hands together and she leads the way back to the table.

 

"You could move in with me Ji" She mustered the guts to say. Jiyong smiled at her, "I'll be glad to" he added.

 

"I'm calling my agency in New york that I'd be leaving work." Dara added while she takes a bite of her food.

 

Jiyong looked worried, he sighed." modeling? are you sure?" He asked her again.

 

"If you want to move in with me to New york then I won't stop modeling, it's our chance to start a new life there Ji." Dara explained. Jiyong smiled at the girl in front of her.

 

"arrasso, In a month we'll move there. I'll prepare the board for some major changes in the company. I mean we could build a home base there and spread our company's name overseas." Jiyong shrugged and took a bite of his food. Dara got up and walk over to Jiyong, kissed his head and hugged him from behind.

 

"What? aren't you contented last night Miss park?" Jiyong teased, Dara chuckled and walked over to the couch and the TV.

 

"Or you could just move in with me Dara, to our old house." Jiyong suggested leaving Dara frozen.

 

"You still live there?" She asked.

 

"I never left." He answered with a smile plastered on his face.