Her tears

Her tears

a/n: Her tears is completely done! but there would be a continuation of this fic. Arraso? so don't say it's hanging. okay? just wait for it. :* Thank you guys! it's been a longggggggggg journey! kekeke

 

=o=

Dara's POV

The next day, Jiyong left a note on my mirror -I read what was written on it, I smiled and fixed myself. I drove over to our old house. I could still remember how to get there, thankfully. I smiled as I reminisce how we got the house, how I spend much time decorating the entire place and I thought Jiyong didn't appreciated it. I parked my car carefully at a vacant parking space, I got off the car and walked inside the lot, there was roses in each step of the way with a note sticking, I picked up the first rose -It says,

 

"Hi dara." I smiled, then picked up the second one. I read what was written on the note second note.

 

"Dara I want you to know that I'm sorry for everything, for what I did, for what had become of us."

 

I proceeded to the next rose, I picked it up and read the third note.

 

"Dara, you are the most amazing person in the whole entire galaxy! I love you to the moon and back!"

 

I smiled then proceeded to the next rose, I picked it up again and read the fourth note.

 

"I love you but..." I frowned as I opened the door only to be greeted with Top oppa. I smiled at him as he smiled back at me.

 

"why are you here oppa?" I asked him, he was nervous and I could tell the hurt in his eyes. He handed me a cd then left. I saw Jiyong on the stairs sitting, I approached him.

 

"what's top oppa doing here?" I asked him again, he shrugged. "He just asked me for a favor then there it was." He simply answered so I let it slide, I put down the cd on one of the tables.

 

"Go up our room, change I'll wait for you downstairs. Arraso?" He said, I followed him. I could hear my heart beating fast, I entered the room and on the bed, the most beautiful wedding gown was laying. Aigoo! it fits perfectly, I did my make up, my hair while I was about to open the door I saw a ring on the door knob with a string supporting it, I grabbed the ring and on the side, there was a note sticking, I opened the note it says...

 

"Dara this took some guts, and I don't know what you might say but will you marry me? I have the craziest Idea but will you marry me now? like right now? now? I don't want to ever let you go dara ever! Please! there is a car waiting for you outside, I'll meet you in the church!"

I smiled and hurriedly went down stairs,  a butler was waiting for me outside our gate, I went inside the car then we drove off to the church, when we arrived there, I hurriedly opened the door.

"YAH! KWON JIYONG! PABOOOO! I LOVE YOU AND YES I'M GOING TO MARRY YOU! PABO!" I screamed as loud as I could then rushed to the aisle, Jiyong was laughing at me as I kissed him fully on the spot.

 

SOMEONE'S POV

I'm too late after all, she didn't watch the cd, did she?