I like you.. Noona

Till death do us part..

Hyomin gave Hyunjin a back hug as she cried into his back. She finally let all the emotions she had been keeping in the entire day out. She was reminded of all the pain and humiliation she had felt from the break up when she saw Joon with Hyuna at the bridal store.

Even though Hyomin did not tell Hyunjin anything, he seemed to guessed and understand the situation she was in. Hyunjin gently removed Hyomin's arms and he turned around to face her. He removed the handkerchief in his pocket and gently wiped the tears that were rolling endlessly down Hyomin's cheek. His heart was hurting as he witnessed the tough lady he had fallen deeply in love with look so vulnerable and hurt. He put his right hand behind Hyomin's head and guided her to his chest, giving her the comfort and support that she deserved.

Hyunjin had unknowingly vowed to protect her and never to see her in this sadness again. 

Hyomin's cries eventually softened to barely audible sobs and she snuggled naturally into Hyunjin's broad and comforting chest. "Hyunjin ah.. Mianhae for dirtying your jacket.." she said softly as she pulled away from his arms.

Hyunjin smiled and patted her head "It's okay noona..." *I'm glad she feels better.. I hate seeing girls cry.. Especially Hyomin noona..* "Noona, you look beautiful even when you are crying.. But, you looked the best when you smile. You should smile more."

Hyomin laughed and punched his chest lightly "Yah! The icy Zin actually flattered a girl! HAHAHA IT'S A FIRST!" Hyunjin didn't answer her and he just kept staring at her which had made Hyomin blushed slightly. This simple reaction had made Hyunjin's heart skipped a beat and without control, he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her towards him. He used his free hand to tilt Hyomin's chin up as he planted his lips unto her soft pink inviting lips.

Hyomin was too shock to even push him away. She just stood there with her cheeks flaming up and her big round eyes opened to its limits.

Hyunjin parted away from her and chuckled at her expression "Noona.. Why are you so cute? You make me want to kiss you even more."

Upon hearing this, Hyomin immediately snapped out of her thoughts and turned away from Hyunjin to hide her embarressing pink cheeks "YAH!! HOW CAN YOU JUST KISS ME LIKE THAT HUH???!!!!!!!!! WAS THIS A JOKE?! YAH!!! JIN HYUN JIN!"

In an instant, Hyunjin appeared right in front of Hyomin and captured her into his arms once again. "Nope, I was serious about the kiss... I like you.. Noona"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the shortest chapter I have ever written!

Partially becuse I wanted the chapter to end at the "I like you.. Noona" part and also because it's 0136 now.. *yawns*

And this chapter is a Christmas present for all my readers out there~

Merry Christmas guys