Why?

Till death do us part..

She stood there with fresh tears rolling down her face. She stood there staring at her beloved walking further and further away from her with whom she thought was her best friend. *How could they be so cruel to me? He was my first love and she was my first friend. I hate you. I hate you Lee Chang Sun. I hate you Kim Hyuna.*

[What happened earlier]

Chang Sun had finally texted her after a month since he disappeared. But it was just a very short text that read,

"Meet at the place where we first met. Be there at 12 noon."

She cringed a little at this short and strangely distant text but she shook off her gut feeling which was telling her to stay put at home and not leave the house.

She got up from the warm comfort of her bed and prepared herself to meet her boyfriend of two years. She decided to let her brown locks loose and wore a simple white blouse that covers her shorts. 

[Inset. and yes the female lead of this story is Hyomin.]

 

She quickly left her home and headed the place where they had their first date. Which was the park near her house. Her hair was flowing with the cool summer breeze which really made her look like a goddess.

She went to the park to see her boyfriend and her best friend kissing passionately. Hyomin was stunned and rushed to break the adulterous pair up. 

"I love Hyuna." Chang Sun said to Hyomin with a straight face.

"N-No! Tell me its a lie!" Hyomin shrieked, holding onto Chang Sun's arm as if it was her life.

"Let's break up." Chang Sun continued and his arm away from Hyomin and she fell to the ground because of the sudden force. Chang Sun had never used force on her before and the first tear dropped from Hyomin's eyes.

"Leave me and Hyuna alone, Hyomin. Let's go Hyuna." Chang Sun said coldly while hooking his arm with Hyuna. Hyuna glanced at Hyomin apologetically before she turned away from her best friend. "Sorry Hyomin unni.." She mumbled inaudibly. The pair walked away from Hyomin and all the helpless girl could do was to look at the two most important people of her life leave her, just like everyone else did.

 

 

 

_________________________________________

This story just came into mind today :D