Meet the five gentlemen

Till death do us part..

 

Hyuna was looking intently at Hyomin. Was this the very same girl that she grew up with? Why did she change so much? She is as beautiful as ever, but her fashion sense had change tremendously. It is true that Hyomin has always been fashionable, but where did the cutesy go to? 

"Didn't your parents ever thought you not to stare at people?" Hyomin harshly said to her. Hyomin rolled her eyes as Joon place his arm protectively around Hyuna's shoulders.

"Wow. So loving eh? Oh that's right, the both of you have been together for two years!" Hyomin laughed in mockery as she continued "And congratulations for getting married soon!" With that, Hyomin went to collect her gown and left.

Joon immediately removed his arm from Hyuna's shoulders and muttered "Let's go."

Hyuna answered back in shock "B-But how about the testing?

Joon simply shrugged and left the store. He wasn't in the mood to try out the tuxedo at all after his brief meeting with his first love. He had never forgotten her.

Hyuna apologized to the shop assistant multiple times and when she rushed out of the store, Joon was nowhere to be seen. *How could he have left without me?*

~Meanwhile~

Hyomin walked into her office in a really foul mood. She walked into her personal room and slammed her door with much force, causing the people that sat outside her door to jump in shock. The office became really quiet as they know that Hyomin has a bad temper and when she is in a foul mood, it is a hundred times worse.

Hyomin changed out of her tight clothes into something more comfortable but still y.

Hyomin walked out of her personal office and yelled "YAH WHERE IS ZIN?"

Zin quickly rushed out of his personal room and rushed to her. "Y-yes noona?"

"Get changed into your clubbing clothes. We are going to party tonight."

"W-w-wae?!" Zin widened his eyes. Did Hyomin just said she wanted to go clubbing?!

"Just do it. Get X-5 to meet us at the usual." And she walked into the room and slammed her door in Zin's face. *That's strange.. Noona rarely goes clubbing.. She only goes clubbing when something is troubling her..*

Hyomin opened her drawer and picked up an old photo from her high school days. It was a photo of her with Joon together. He has his hand on Hyomin's slender waist and Hyomin was leaning on his shoulder. They looked so happy and perfect, as if they could tackle any problems that comes their way.

"Why Chang Sun? Why did you leave me for her? Was I not too good for you? I still hate you Lee Chang Sun. But I hate you Kim Hyuna even more." Hyomin finally broke down, clutching the photo in her hands. She vowed never to cry for him ever again, but why? Why did she have to meet him again? And he was even going to get married to the woman that tore their relationship apart!

Hyomin cried for a good 15 minutes before she touched up her make up and got changed to this for the night.

She met up with Zin and they headed down to the club to party. While in the cab, Zin kept looking at Hyomin and frowning.

"What is it, dongsaeng?"

"Noona.. Is there anything troubling you?"

"Nothing."

"Really? If there is anything, you can share with me!"

"There is nothing wrong. Oh we have reached."

Hyomin paid the cab fare and came out of the white limousine taxi. *Time to drink and dance my sorrows away!*

Zin joined X-5 and they looked like this (Zin is the one with brown hair at the far left)

Hyomin couldn't help but complimented them "Wow. You handsome guys make me feel like I am under dressed. Do you guys normally have a dress code?!"

Ghun simply chuckled at his friend. He was the only one that was the same age as her and the rest were younger. 

Haewon chirped "Ahh Noona~ You are very pretty always!" And he winked at Hyomin. Hyomin couldn't help it but pinched his cheeks. He was so cute after all!

Taefung said impatiently "Can we go in now??!!"

"Yeah" Hyomin replied with a smile. How would she know that this night will be ruined?