Soulmates

Till death do us part..

"Hey let's play truth or dare!" Ghun suggested as he was bored from watching 5 rounds of action movies.

"Okay!!" The boys said in unison.

They agreed to use the remote control as the pointer and Sulhu started the spin and it pointed at Haewon.

"Truth or dare?" Sulhu asked, hoping that Haewon chose the dare.

"Dare" 

"YEAH BABY!" Sulhu exclaimed, startling everyone "Kiss Taefung hyung on the cheek~"

"AISH You little rascal!!" Haewon groaned, running a hand through his hair before planting a short kiss on Taefung's cheek. "You are going to get it Sulhu. Just you wait." He threatened and he spun the remote. This time, it pointed at Zin.

"Hyunjin ah, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"You are no fun.... Okay, do you like anyone?" Once it was asked, everyone sat up straight and stared at Zin expectantly except Hyomin as she squirmed a little before looking down. 

"Yeah..." Zin admitted as he looked straight at Hyomin's direction.

"Really? WHO?" Taefung asked, engaged.

"Haha someone who is so beautiful." Zin smiled as he reached for the remote and spun it. It pointed at Sulhu.

"Truth or dare?" 

"Dare."

"Kiss my " Haewon smirked, eyeing Sulhu evilly.

"BWO?! HYUNJIN HYUNG!" Sulhu pleaded. Zin laughed and just pointed at Haewon and nodded, signaling Sulh to carry out the dare. Sulhu dragged himself over and kissed Haewon's and everyone exploded into fits of laughter. Sulhu pouted and sulked. Hyomin pitying him went over and engulf him into a tight hug and patted him, while still laughing.

Sulhu pulled away "Thank you noona! Hmph!" He grabbed the remote and spun it and it pointed at their favourite leader this time.

"Hyung, Truth or dare?" 

"Dare." 

"I dare you to... give noona a kiss on the lips for 5 seconds."

"WHAT THE " Everyone screamed at the same time. Ghun and Hyomin just looked at each other with their jaws dropped. You see, the reason why Sulhu suggested this dare was because he always knew Ghun loved Hyomin and he was too timid to do anything about it. This was the perfect moment to test whether Hyomin like him..

"Hyomin.." Ghun whispered as he moved closer to her... Hyomin looked at her best friend with shock in her eyes as she stiffened up. Ghun placed his arm around her waist and this bolt of electricity passed through them. It had never happened before even though Ghun had held her so many times before. With his free hand, he placed it gently on her cheek while looking into her brown eyes ever so softly. He closed in and kissed her tenderly.

It felt like it was meant to be. They were meant to be. They completed each other's missing piece. The way their lips connected with each other, the way their lips were sculpted, the way it just fits perfectly. Time stopped, it was just them this time, it was their moment. The moment that was predestined to happen since before they were born, because this is the moment where they connect with their soul mate. 

As Ghun unwillingly parted away from Hyomin, he looked at her longingly, as if missing her lips already. She looked back at him with surprise, trying to understand her feelings that exploded in the kiss. The kiss wasn't the lustful, passionate kiss, but it was so gentle, so loving, so tender. Even she had never felt a kiss like that with Joon.

In disruption to their turmoil and silence, the door bell rang.

Hyomin quickly composed herself before walking over and open the door and received a shock.

"Hi unni." Hyuna began nervously.

 

________________________________

Hiii sorry about the kiss scene. I honestly felt so awkward writing that cause I'm quite inexperienced? >////<

Quite a short chapter too.. Actually wanted to combine the next chapter with this but you know.. I love cliffhangers *smirks*

Hoped you enjoyed my story so far! Love you guys as usual :)