Meeting the designer

Till death do us part..

[10am]

"Oppa! Do you have an appointment later at 2?" Hyuna asked as she cradled Joon's phone in a tiny slender hands. Joon strolled out of the toilet while towel drying his hand and he gave her a look.

"What did I tell you about respecting my privacy? Haven't you ruin my life enough? Give me that." He answered coldly at her while snatching the phone out of Hyuna's hands.

"But it blinked so I~"

Joon silenced her with a raised hand. He read his memo and suddenly he remembered that the bridal salon had called earlier this week about their appointment with the designer. 

"Get ready Hyuna. We are meeting the designer later at 2pm."

"Okay.." Hyuna mumbled as she quickly took a shower and get ready for the appoinement later on. *How could he even forget such an important appointment? Do I really not have any importance to him?"

Hyuna looked like this

 

while Joon looked like this 

(AN: I had a really hard time finding a decent pic of Joon since pictures of him topless was everywhere xD)

They entered the salon punctually and set down in one of the consultation room. 

"The designer will be here shortly. She's currently wrapping up her other project.. Would you like some tea or coffee?" The manager politely asked as she urshered the couple in.

"Tea for the both of us thank you" Joon replied as he settled down.

Hyuna simply smiled as she sat beside Joon.

"Sorry I'm late!" the designer called as she rushed into the room. She stopped in her tracks as she recognise this couple in front of her.

"Eunjung..." 

 

 

____________________________

Such a short chapter >.<

But I will be posting the next chapter later so~~ :P