Why he left

Till death do us part..

"Hi unni" Hyuna began. Hyomin just looked at her stunned. *What is she doing here?!*

"I thought you have already moved away..." 

"What are you doing here Hyuna? I have nothing to do with you anymore." Hyomin answered coldly, preparing to slam the door shut.

"Wait! I want to talk to you!" Hyuna pleaded as she placed her foot through the door so that Hyomin can't close it.

"Why are you taking so long?" Zin walked towards Hyomin. He looked over her head and saw Hyuna. He frowned before looking at Hyomin and back to Hyuna. "What are you doing here? Haven't you caused enough trouble Hyuna."

"Hyunjin oppa..." Hyuna looked up at him before looking back at Hyomin "I want to apologize unni for everything I did.. And to tell you why Joon oppa left you.."

Zin placed his arm around Hyomin's shoulders and led her away from the door. "Hyuna come in" and led the two girls to the living room where the rest of the boys stood up with shock as they registered that Hyuna was here in the house. In the house of the sister she shamelessly betrayed.

"Noona sit. Hyuna sit over there." Zin ordered as he gently pushed Hyomin down unto the couch. The boys just stood behind Hyomin while Ghun sat beside his best friend to give her the moral support.

"Okay Hyuna say what you want." Hyomin said coldly.

"Unni.. Remember how popular you were back in high school? I was jealous. Everyone looked at you! Never once did anyone notice me..  So when you went on that holiday together with Eunjung unni and the rest I... I... went to Joon oppa's house and.."

"AND WHAT?!" Hyomin shouted, half guessing what happened. 

"I made him drunk and we had it... I'M SORRY I REGRETTED. WE REGRETTED!"

"HOW COULD YOU? HYOMIN TRUSTED YOU!" Ghun lashed out as anger was evident in his eyes. Hyomin was just silent, she was too shocked to say anything else. Her best friend had slept with her first love and to her it was the most ultimate form of betrayal.

"I'M SORRY I REALLY AM! That's why I tried to make up to unni by treating her better... And Joon oppa also started to treat unni with more love cause we felt so guilty and disappointed in both of ourselves... But.. I became pregnant."

Hyuna stopped as she noticed the tears in Hyomin's eyes. The guilt rushing over her, preventing her from continuing. She looked down, and tried to composed herself before continuing "So oppa sent you that text.. because he felt that he should take responsibility of the child.. I'm sorry unni. We both are! And we miss you so much.."

"Where is the baby?"

"I met an accident 5 months into the pregnancy and we lost it..." Hyuna remembered as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Maybe its because God felt that it was best that this child shouldn't be born since there isn't any love for him at all.."

"Then why are you marrying Joon?" Zin asked as he guessed that there isn't love between the couple.

"He felt like he had to since he took away my chastity and his mother felt that he should settle down soon..." Hyuna muttered as she closed her eyes. Hyuna loved Joon through the years but knowing that there is only one girl in his heart pains her. He will never love her.

Hyomin looked at Hyuna with pity. Even though Hyomin hates her, she felt that Hyuna should not go through all this. Especially going through her miscarriage alone...

Hyomin then selflessly got up and went over to Hyuna, hugging her tight. "Hyuna ah, I'm sorry for your baby... I forgive you. Let's leave the past behind and move on okay?" Hearing this, Hyuna cried harder and felt peace wash through her as she felt forgiven from her wrong doings in the past.

"But unni.. Do you still have feelings for Joon oppa?" Hyuna asked as she pulled away. Everyone in the room anticipated for her answer as they have always wanted to ask this but didn't have the guts to.

"Well..."