They meet again

Till death do us part..

It has been two years after the break up. Lee Chang Sun has changed his name to Lee Joon and he was still dating Kim Hyuna. In fact, they are even engaged to each other and were getting married in about six to eight months.

While Hyuna was packing her old school albums, she chanced upon a Polaroid photo of her, Hyomin and Joon. They were all smiling and happy back then. Hyomin and Joon were grinning broadly with interlocked fingers. *They were meant to be together.*

*Good times* she thought. Even after what Hyuna had done to Hyomin all those years back, she misses her and longs for Hyomin's forgiveness. Hyomin was really bubbly and happy-go-lucky back then. Hyomin easily outshone all her fellow female friends with her goddess like beauty and innocent charm. 

It was because of Hyomin's popularity that made Hyuna filled with envy and Hyuna to made that one big mistake. Hyuna regretted deeply and hoped to meet Hyomin again to apologize.

"What are you doing?" Joon asked as he entered the room. He easily recognize the Polaroid in Hyuna's hand and he let out a sigh. They both knew that it was impossible for them to turn back time to how it was before.

"Oppa... Do you still miss her?" Hyuna asked, hoping that Joon will deny. "Do you regret leaving her?" She asked silently as tears welled up in her eyes. Joon simply let out another sigh and walked out of the room. Hyuna cried silently as she knew that this man have never once let go of his past. *Hyomin.. Where are you?*

A few days later, Hyuna and Joon went to the bridal shop to try on the gowns and tuxedos. They were obviously different from other couples as none of the two are showing any form of excitement. Hyuna simply drank her coffee in silence and Joon was fiddling with his phone as they waited for their turn to be served.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and a lady who has a killer S-line figure walked in confidently. The amount of sweet rose perfume she wore was just right and it was enough for men to turn their attention to her. She walked up to the manager and spoke in a loud confident voice, 

"Miss Lee, may I take a look at the Swarovski crystal embedded gown that I have hand designed? It should be ready by now right? It has been three weeks since I have submitted my order. Oh, and where are the gloves that I have sent for altering?"

"M-Miss P-Park, your gown is ready.. But for the gloves... We are not done altering yet. I'm sorry" And the shop assistant did a 90 degree bow at her. This customer was a regular and whatever products that are ordered have to be nothing less than perfect or else she will lose her temper.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT IT IS NOT READY?! Okay, whatever! Get it done by tomorrow and sent it to my office. And make sure that YOU are the one doing the delivery. Bring me my gown!" She barked. 

She saw a couple staring at her through the corner of her eyes. She turned swiftly and smirked. "Do you have a problem?"

Joon and Hyuna couldn't help but gawked at this lady in front of them. She was dressed in a tight, short striped top that showed off her flawless shoulder and her flat tummy. Her tight yellow pants greatly enhanced her skinny legs even more and her boot heels further add onto the length of her long legs.

"Hyomin?" Joon asked in disbelief. This y charming lady in front of him isn't his first love.. right?

Hyomin smirked.

 

 

 

__________________________________

Omo! Tension >.<

Please comment and subscribe! <3