The next day.

Till death do us part..

The next day, Hyomin went to work as usual with her poker face on. She was wearing her usual y and sophisticated outfit that looks like this

(AN: YES I KNOW. THIS IS Y. MY NOSE NEARLY BLED)

As usual, the staff in the office couldn't take their eyes off her went she stride in. The guys were mesmerized and the girls were simply filled with envy of her beauty and her figure. Today, Hyomin seems to be in a good mood as she had a smile on her face and she didn't yell at her subordinates for reading magazines instead of working.

*strange..* they thought. 

"Hyunjin ah.. Can you come into my office now?" 

Hyunjin stood up quickly from his desk and made his way into Hyomin's office.

"Yes noona?"

"Ah~ Hyunjin ah~ About yesterday---"

"It's okay noona.. I'm fine."

"Chinja?! That's great! I thought--"

"Well, love can't be forced. I understand. I will get back to work." Hyunjin interrupted again as he left the office abruptly. *My heart.. It hurts..*

"AISH!!!!* Hyomin groaned as she bang her head against the table. "Pabo pabo pabo hyomin! See?! Now Hyunjin is hurt.. all because of you you pabo!" she chided herself as continuously banged her head against the table.

"Ai ai! Is this what you do in the office?" Ghun raised his brow as he leaned against the door. Somehow, he was relieved when he saw Hyomin bang her head against the table. *This is the old Hyomin I know.*

"KYAAA!!!" Hyomin screamed as she fell of her chair in shock. She quickly got on her feet and composed herself before screaming "YAH HYUNSEOKIE!!!! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT AND DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK THE DOOR!!!!????"

The two childhood friends continued their childish bicker in Hyomin's soundproof office. To others it looks like they are in a heated discussion over something important. But in actual fact, they were just bringing up each other's embarrassing pasts. They finally ended their verbal fight when they realised they have plenty of work to do. Ghun left the office but before doing so, he cheekily and slyly planted a kiss on Hyomin's smooth forehead before running out. He is doomed BIG TIME.

(Later that evening..)

Joon and Hyuna were back at the bridal shop trying on their wedding outfits.

"Ah.. Mianhae this dress is too sheer..." Hyuna mumbled as she handed her gown over to the assistant. Yes, she loved that dress... But she just can't bring herself to wear it. Not because she wasn't used to wearing exposed clothing but because of how her biggest secret is going to be known if she wore that dress.

"Ah.. You aren't used to wearing this kind of dress? Nevermind why don't you try this instead?" The shop assistant smiled, hiding her frustration as this paricular client of hers has not settled on almost all of the gowns in the shop.

"It's too exposed at the cleavage..." Hyuna complained as she took a glance at the dress.

"Hyuna. Pick one quickly. If you can't pick a dress, we can't send out the invitation cards.." Joon said with a harsh tone. He was annoyed by Hyuna's indecisiveness. 

"Ah.. Miss Kim. I suggest you should customise a dress? We have a really good designer in the store that is really passionate about her job and she has never onced turned down anyone... But her fees are quite high.."

"Settled. Please arrange an appointment with her for us. Give us a call when its done thank you." Joon answered as he lef the shop alongside Hyuna.

How did they know that they are going to meet their old friend?