A chill day with the boys

Till death do us part..

Hyomin decided take a break from work and just relax at home. She called in to her office and her secretary was surprised but still noted her leave. 

"Ah! I shall just sleep in today and----"

RINGGGGGGG RINGGGGGG RINGGGGGGGG

"WHO IS THAT URGH I WANT TO SLEEP!!!!" Hyomin yelled as she stumbled downstairs and to the door, still dressed in her comfy pyjamas, her hair in a mess, and her face bare of any make up.

Just as she turned the knob, the door slammed opened and five handsome boys rushed in, before stopping and turning around to stare at her.

"YAH NOONA YOU LOOK LIKE THAT WHEN YOU SLEEP?" Sulhu exclaimed.

"AH CHINCHA. I KNOW I LOOK UGLY RIGHT NOW! I SHALL WASH UP!" 

"HAHA hyomin ah you are still beautiful! Ignore that rascal" Ghun comforted as he wrapped his arm around his bestfriend's shoulders.

(A/N: SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL *O*)

Hyomin smiled and hurried upstairs to get changed while the boys made themselves comfortable in the living room. 

"Why does noona have so little items! There are no food! No wonder she is so skinny... I shall buy some now!" Haewon complained as he left the house.

Hyomin came down the stairs dressed like this

She sat down on the couch with Zin and Ghun. 

Looking at Ghun, she started to whine "Oppaaaaaaaa~~ I'm tired give me a massage!!!" She also looked at him with her puppy eyes and Ghun couldn't help it but give in to her and massage her thighs and calves.

Ghun remarked "I can't believe people find you fierce. You behave like a little child!"

"Hahaha! I know right! Why are you guys here anyway?"

"We heard you took a day off so we decided to take a break too and chill at your house." Zin spoke as he watched a drama on tv.

Hyomin looked at Zin.. And her eyes trailed off to those luscious lips of his. *They felt so soft* OMO WHAT AM I THINKING >< and she looked aways with a subtle pink tint on her cheeks. 

Ghun saw everything and he looked away sadly *Something happened didn't it...*

 

 

_______________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! Sorry I was on hiatus for so long... 

Just didn't have any inspiration at all and you guys know X-5 is gone already...

Yeah my heart :(