I will still design for you

Till death do us part..

[2pm]

Eunjung looked at them and controlled herself from yelling at them. *Adulterous pair*

"If you do not wish to design for us, it's fine. I understand Eunjung.."

"Look, I'm someone who differentiates personal and work life. Once I have agreed on a certain project, I won't pull out. Alright let's discuss what kind of dress you want.. Hyuna?"

Hyuna looked at her and look down immediately. *We were best friends too...* She looked up and said softly "I don't want the dress to be too revealing at the cleavage and the back.. the tummy should be covered too."

Eunjung was astonished. "As far as I remember, Hyuna, you used to love wearing revealing clothes."

"Ah.. Not anymore."

"Okay." Eunjung sketched out some designs she had in mind and discussed the styles with the couple. 

[3pm]

They had finalized on the design and it was time to take their measurements. 

"Unnie.. I can measure myself." Hyuna said nervously as she took the measuring tape away from Eunjung. Again. the action left Eunjung surprised. 

"No. It's more accurate if I measure for you instead of you measuring yourself. Besides we are both girls so what's the big deal?"

"Oppa.."

"Just let Eunjung measure for you. I'm busy."

Defeated, Hyuna removed her shirt and pants and let Eunjung measure her.

Eunjung widened her eyes with shock as she looked at the scars on Hyuna's belly, thighs and s. She saw Hyuna becoming embarrassed so she quickly took her measurements and let Hyuna get dressed. She also took Joon's measurements and the couple left quickly.

Eunjung could only stare at their retreating figure as she breathed "Hyuna... You had a baby?"

 

 

_________________________

I realized my story is getting really boring and lengthy :/