Chapter 2- Departure

Sunshine Love

IU- Love Attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88jJg5KTg5g&feature=related

After a day has passed. Kath finally said goodbye to her family and to her friends. She said she'll miss all of  them.

"Aigoo..I can't believe time flies so fast that i need to leave my parents and all my loved ones behind. This is sad but im already here so I can't turn back now." Kath told herself while walking towards the airport. She saw someone waving all of a sudden from afar. She quickly rans towards the person who was waving at her. As she gets nearer she noticed the guy was wearing an ID tag named SMtown crew. She thought " Oh maybe this is the guy that suppose to pick us up".

" Are you Ms. Kath?" The guy asked you.

" Umm...yes and are you the one who's suppose to pick me up?" She answered and asked.

" Yes and follow me." The guy smiled and nods and leads her inside the airplane.

" Gamsahapnida." She smiled and bowed and follows him while looking around and carrying her bag.

" Oh let me help you there." The guy smiled and helps her lift her bag.

" Oh gomawo." She said and smiled.

The guy tells her which one is her seat. She immediately sits on the seat she's suppose to be. The guy puts her bag on the luggage area on the top. Kath fastens her seatbelt and waits for the airplane to fly off. She looks at the window while waiting.

" I'll miss you guys and wish me luck once i get there. I wont let you all down. I'll try my best and work hard to succeed. I love you all guys and hope you all are going to be fine while Im away." Kath thought.

After 30 minutes...the airplane starts to move and carefully it lifts itself up until it flies up. Kath smiles and waves in the window.

She shuts her eyes and falls asleep. As she closes her eyes she drifted into a dream.

"Anneyeong! Choneun Kath imnida and Im here to perform for all of you guys. Hope you enjoy my performance." She starts performing by singing and playing guitar.She had a really fantastic dream. All crowds were screaming and applauding for her...she also saw her family." ....

" Miss!" Someone wakes her up. Kath quickly opens her eyes and looks at the person waking her up. She sees a guy smiling at her.

She was amazed to see such a wonderful guy who's smile was like a sunshine. She felt blinded at the moment she saw him. He was like a guardian angel. She stared at him for a long time.

" Uh miss? Gwaenchana? (are u alright? ). The handsome guy asked.

" Oh uh...neeh (( yes )." Kath snapped out of her dreaming mind and answered while smiling awkwardly.

" Is the seat taken?" He asked.

" Oh uh..aniyo. It's not taken. You can sit here if you want." Kath eyesmiled.

" Oh jinja? Komawo (( oh really, thanks ))." The handsome guy sits beside her and winked. Kath froze and felt like her heart stopped beating. She couldn't think about anythin but him. She stared at him for a long time.

" Uh...may I know your name?" Kath asked shyly.

" Oh...yeah...Cho neun Suho imnida...nice to meet you...err...what's your name now?" Suho asked and laughed.

" Oh I'm Kath...from Philippines. Nice to meet you too Suho oppa. Are you part of the SMtown thing too?" Kath asked.

" OH yes i am and im guessing you are too right?" Suho nodded and smiled.

" Deeh I am. I feel glad about it but at the same time Im sad because I need to leave my love ones there in Philippines." Kath looked down and pouted.

" Oh...I totally feel you Kath. I do feel the same thing too. Dont worry I'll be your friend." Suho eyesmiled.

" Jinja? Ahww gomawo Suho oppa." Kath answered and smiled while holding his hand. Suho grinned and pats her head.

"No problem. Anyways dont you have anyone with you that will audition?" Suho asked with raised eyebrows.

" Nope." Kath dropped his hand and pouted while looking down.

" Ahww I see. Thats okay. You can pretend you know me for a long time haha so cheer up. I dont wanna see my chingu sad." Suho lifted her chin up and pats her head*. Kath nodded and blushed.

" Thank you oppa. Im really happy to meet someone like you." Kath smiled and felt flattered.