Chapter 4- Good Thing and Bad Thing

Sunshine Love

 

Kath was called inside the room. She was inside the cloud room where SM kpop stars pratice.

"Woah I can't believe Im here. Am I dreaming?" Kath thought while looking around.

" Um anneyeong Ms. Kath. Choneun Leeteuk imnida leader of Super Junior and Im one of the judges today. Igeo, Sooyoung ieyo geurisuh Taeyeon ieyo." Leeteuk eyesmiled and introduced.

" Oh yeah! Nice to finally meet you all unnis and oppa." Kath smiled and bowed. " Im a fan." Kath smiled.

" Oh gamsahapnida!!!" Taeyeon bowed her head low and smiled and so did Leeteuk and Sooyoung.

" Tell me when to start singing keke." Kath said.

" Well you can start whenever you're ready." Sooyoung answered with a kind smiled and tone.

" Oh jinja? Hehe~ mianhae. I shall start now." Kath apologized but still smiled continuously. She started singing her own written song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-6StXKEzzw

After she sang the song. The judges finally have the results on their hands. She closed her eyes and breaths deeply.

" Oh my gosh. THis is it! I wonder what did I get. Just remember what Suho said. Smile and be positive." Kath thought.

" mmmm You're singing wasn't bad Ms Kath. It was all great and pleasing to hear. I love your voice well...we do love it. But...we didn't seem to feel or see those feelings. We need the feelings through the song my dear. So I would have to say no for now. You did have a great and suiting voice. DId you make that song?" Leeteuk asked.

" Umm...yeah haha~ I did." Kath answered while faking a smile. She felt bad inside that she didn't get accepted.

" Well I will have to say you have an opportunity to study in an art school and have practice in there you know and after that you can comeback and audition again. How do you like that idea?" Sooyoung offered.

" Oh thats not a bad thing I guess and sure I'll think about it first then let you know oppa and unnis." Kath replied and smiled.

" Anytime my dear." Sooyoung smiled and Leetek and Taeyeon nodded. They gave Kath their numbers so that if she've decided she could just call them anytime.

 

" Kamsahapnida yeorubun!" Kath bowed and smiled then she left the room. She was a bit sad of what's happening. She came to find Suho but he wasn't there. She thought that maybe he got called already so he was wondering how he's doing. SHe bet he'll pass the audition. She waited for him in the hallway and fell asleep.

After mintues of waiting he finally came out of the audition room. He saw Kath laying down the bench. He quickly wakes her up.

" Yah! Ireona! This isn't a place where to sleep missy sleepy head haha." Suho teased.

" Oh you're finish?!" Kath asked finally after waking up.

" Yes and guess what?! Im in." Suho cheered.

" Oh jinja?! Thats a good thing then right?"Kath smiled.

" Of course why not?! How about you how was yours. I bet you're in too." Suho asked and sat beside her.

" Uh...well...it's not bad I guess. There's like a good thing abd bad thing." Kath answered.

" Eh?! jinja?? what is it?" Suho asked curiously.

" Well the bad thing is that I didn't pass the audition and the good thing is that I have an opportunity to study here in arts school." Kath replied.

" Oh really? well i guess that's not a bad thing at all. Although you should've gotten in. I bet you have such a pretty voice." Suho complimented.

" Really? mmm...probably. I guess I'll have to try nex time." Kath sighed.

" Did you follow what I said?" Suho asked.

" Mmmm which? The smile? Yes I did. I was smiling everytime and never frowned not even a single bit." Kath admitted.

" That's good then and dont be sad probably this is not the right time yet for you. There's always next time." Suho winked.

" Neeh. I know that. So what do you think? Do you think I should go to art school?" Kath asked.

" Mmmm why not? You should try...maybe it might change your life you know and its ART....you might get known someday." Suho nodded.

" Mmmm you're right. You do have a point there. I think I should really go here." Kath agreed and puts a thumbs up and smile.