Chapter 6- Unexpected

Sunshine Love

Luhan dragged Kath in the cafeteria to eat lunch with him.

" So what do you have for lunch?" Luhan asked looking at her lunchbag.

" Oh umm...I have galbi haha." Kath chuckled and rubbed her neck.

" Oh nice. That looks delicious." Luhan complimented.

" OH haha...its just made by me so yeah~" Kath stuck her tongue out.

" That sounds even more great. I want food that are homemade. I never experienced eating homemade food. I only had it since I was 5 and then after that my mom got lazy cooking so she gave me money and ask me to buy my own food and be responsible." Luhan answered and smiled a bit.

" Ahww really? I could cook for you ,you know I dont really mind haha. You're my friend afterall and I owe you too much." Kath said.

" Really?You're gonna cook for me?" Luhan asked holding her hands tightly with a wide smile on his face.

" Why yes!" Kath nodded excitedly.

" Thank you so much Kath. You're truly the best." Luhan complimented with putting his thumbs up. All of a sudden girls from behind them started squealing. Luhan and Kath turned around to see who are they squealing for.

Kath saw 6 handsome guys, and she widens her eyes as soon as she sees Suho in it.

" EH?!?!!" Kath dropped her lunchbag in shock.

" Waeyo?" Luhan asked while looking at Kath.

" Uh..nothing." Kath shrugged and lied. She was surprised to see Suho with them

* Is he that famous already? That was fast.* Kath thought.

" Hey dont mind those people out there ahahaha~ Let's eat now. You dont wanna have an empty growling stomach." Luhan laughed and teased.

" Arasso. hahahah~" Kath chuckled and followed him lead the way to their seat.

Luhan found an empty spot and they ate together.

" Mmmm can I try one of your sushi?" Luhan asked with a soft smile.

" Sure why not? Help yourself." Kath smiled and nodded.

Luhan takes a piece of sushi and chews it. He searched for the taste.

" Woahhh!!! this is amazing. I love it." Luhan widened his eyes in amazement.

" Jinja? YAH! Dont lie." Kath crossed her arms while squinting her eyes to Luhan.

" Im not! You silly." Luhan ruffled her hair and continues eating the sushi.

" Im glad you like it then." Kath smiled while biting her lower lips. They both ate happily and finally it was time for class again.

" Uh whats your next class?" Luhan asked.

" Mmmm...lemme remember. I have...GYM!" Kath puts her thumbs up and smiled.

" Jinja?! You have gym too?!" Luhan asked in disbelief.

" YEP! Waeyo? You too???" Kath said while her eyes wide open. Luhan nodded and chuckled like a kid.

" Oh!!! This is surprising! HAHA~ I have a class with you." Kath said compressing her lips and couldn't help smiling.

Both of them packed their lunch up and and went to their class.

Kath was wearing her gym uniform and so is Luhan and others. They were classmates.

" Class!" The teacher blowed his whistle and all made them gather up.

" Hello everyone! I'm Lee Jongup." The gym teacher introduced. Everyone said hello and sat on the floor.

" Today were gonna be playing Volleyball. Anyone doesn't know how to play it?" The teacher asked. They all shrugged.

" Okay then lets start!" The teacher blowed his whistle and throws the ball to someone. Kath and Luhan agreed to be teams.

" I'm bad at this. Oh my gosh." Kath closed her eyes tight for she was afraid that they might make fun of her for being a bad volleyball player.

" Dont worry, this is only for fun. What matter is that you have fun." Luhan winked and turns to focus at the volleyball. The server served the ball by hitting it towards Kath and Luhan's corner. Luhan quickly runs over the side to spike it. He succeededly spiked it towards them and Kath is just moving around biting her fingers for she didn't know what to do.

* Ottokhae?* She thought.* I dont know how to play at all* Kath said while walking around trying her best to hit the ball but she keeps on missing it.

Finally on the last round, Kath prepared her hands and so did Luhan, Kath looked around and spotted Suho sitting with some of his friends in lunch a while ago.

Kath widened her eyes and gulped. She looked away immdiately and didn't know the ball was coming on her way. She ended up getting hit in the face. Her nose started bleeding as she falls down on the ground hardly. All the students stood up and got shocked of what happened. Luhan quickly grabs her up and guides her. The coach or gym teacher assists them in the clinic.

 

" Appeuda!" Kath said while covering her bleeding nose.

" How bad is it?" Luhan asked while looking at her with a worried face.

" Dont worry, this is nothing. I told you I'm really bad at it." Kath said.

" Aigoo...what will I do with you. Guess I will need to protect you all the times." Luhan ruffled her hair and gets a her a box of tissue and helps her wipe her bleeding nose.

" Ummm...can I ask something?" Luhan asked.

" Sure...what is it?" Kath asked.

" You were keep on looking at this guy. Im guessin' you know him that much." Luhan said while looking at Kath with a raised eyebrow.

" Oh hahaha~ that! Umm...well he's my friend Suho. We met each other in the airplane. We were heading here for audition. And I didn't know he's attending this school." Kath answered.

" Oh I see now. Do you like him?" Luhan asked.

" EH?! HAHAH~ no...he's my...chingu." Kath shrugged and lied.

" Oh hahah~ I was just curious you know but if you do like someone tell me." Luhan smiled.

" HAHA~ I'm not really thinking about it for now. I mean, even though I like someone, they wont like me back cause Im not popular and stuff." Kath looked down and pouted.

" YAH! Why are you saying that? You're pretty and nice so you dont have to worry about it." Luhan patted her head and she ducked her head down like a puppy.

" Thanks I guess haha~ and sorry for causing trouble again. You always end up dropping me in clinic." Kath sighed and pouted.

" I dont mind at all, I dont want you hurt." Luhan answered.

" Next time I shall probably save you too, if something bad happens." Kath said confidently.

" You dont need to. I can protect myself, look..you even get yourself to trouble so how can you protect me you sill girl haha~ at least just be there for me and trust me at all times." Luhan smiled softly while wiping her bloody nose. Kath nodded and smiled widely.

After a few minutes, they left the clinic

The coach talked to Kath about the accident that happened.

" Are you alright?" The coach asked while looking at her.

" Yes sir, it was nothing serious so dont worry about it." Kath nodded.

" Aigoo...next time no more volleyball for you I guess. I asked everyone a while ago if they know how to play volleyball, how come you didn't raise your hand?" The coach asked.

" Oh uh well...I thought I know how to play mianhae." Kath apologized and bowed her head.

" That's fine...but next time dont be afraid to tell me." The coach said while pointing his fingers at her. Kath nodded and smiled.

Kath continued walking in the hallway when all of a sudden someone approached her from behind.

" Hey!" Someone called. Kath widened her eyes and turned back. She found Suho waving at her and smiling. Kath blushed and covered her cheeks.

" Oh Hi!" Kath responded.

" You seem surprised? Are you alright by the way?" Suho asked, looking at her nose.

" Oh haha~ yeah Im fine now. Thanks to my friend." Kath answered and smiled.

" Who friend?" Suho asked curiously.

" Luhan. He's my first friend in this school." Kath answered.

" Oh I see...and your nose looks bad. What happened?" Suho asked.

" Uh...uh...I..uh...Im bad at playing volleyball." Kath lied.

" Oh really? but volleyball is easy though. Well it takes practice dont worry." Suho smiled and went near her to check her nose. He was about to slowly put his hands in her face but then someone grabbed his hands.

" Hey!" Luhan grasped. Suho looked at him curiously.

" Wae? Let go!" Suho demanded.

" Dont touch her." Luhan winked. Suho chuckled.

" Oh are you Luhan?" Suho asked.

" Yes I am and I suppose you're Suho right." Luhan smirked.

" Clever kid. Yes I am." Suho smirked back and took his hands away from him. Kath swallowed hard.

" Uhhh...I think we better get to our class soon." Kath interrupted both of them. 

" Oh okay. What's your next class again?" Luhan asked.

" I have....Music!" Kath nodded.  Suho grinned.

" We have the same class...what a coincidence." Suho chuckled.

" Jinja?!" Kath blushed and widened her eyes in shock again.

" Hey, guess what? We also have the same class." Luhan winked at Kath and puts one of his hands around her neck.

" Eh?! You too???" Kath looked at Luhan with big widened eyes. Luhan nodded and smiled.

" Looks like this kid wont get away." Suho teased and ruffled his hair.

" YAH! I ain't kid for your information Mr. old man." Luhan teased back while crossing his arms in his chest.

" You look like a little kid for me and pshhh me? Old man? I'm younger than that. Try to find a better suitable name for me." Suho smiled.

" Whatever you say." Luhan turned his back from him and grabs Kath's hand with him.

Kath was being dragged by Luhan towards the Music room.

" YAH! Let go! What's with you and Suho teasing each other like little kids." Kath facepalmed and shakes her head."

" Dont worry, at least were not fighting or anything." Luhan answered simply.

" Still..." Kath said.

" Aigooo....it's only teasing. Dont be sensitive." Luhan said. Kath ignored and just shrugged.

They both went to music room. Luhan finds an empty spot for both of them.

" Sit here." Luhan offered while pulling the chair for her.

" Gomawo~" Kath smiled and sits. Luhan sat right next to her. Suho and his friends came in after a few minutes. Kath saw Suho again and her heart starts beating again. She touched her heart. Luhan was staring at her and noticed something.

* Could it be she's inlove with that guy?* Luhan thought to himself.

Suho and his friends sat behind you. Your eyes widened and you became all frozen, you closed your eyes tight and wished that your heart will stop beating hard. Luhan looked away.

" Good Morning class!" The teacher greeted and all of the students greeted her back.

" So?...excited??Music is one of the fave subj. of most students here." The teacher giggled.

THey all nodded and smiled.

" Who wants to show us something for today?" The teacher asked. No one raised their hands, they looked at each other.

" Mmmmm how about the cute girl in the back." The teacher pointed out her index fingers to Kath. Luhan nudged Kath so she can be awaken. Kath took away her hands from her chest and saw the teacher pointing at her.

" Yes ma'am?" Kath asked.

" Mind showing your talents for us today?" The teacher asked.

" Oh hahah~ sure." Kath nodded and stood up from her seat.

" What are you gonna do?" The teacher asked.

" Im gonna play guitar and sing." Kath smiled.

" WOAH! That's great. Can't wait. Well come on up here and show us." The teacher said welcoming her upstage.

Kath goes  upstage and gets the guitar from the corner. She sits at the tall stool chair. She started tapping the guitar and sings.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNOoxoENsfs( i do not own this video. ) - IU- gee, lies, sorry sorry

While she was singing and playing guitar everyone stared at her in amusement and dropped jaws. Everyone smiled and enjoyed her performance especially Suho and Luhan.

Both of their eyes are completely staring at her. They were watching her.

After you performed everyone clapped at you and cheered. The teacher was so amazed by your talent. You bowed awkwardly and went you your sit after. Luhan smiled.

" That was amazing. I never knew you could sing that beautiful. I love your voice." Luhan complimented. Kath smiled and was speechless, she looked back slowly at Suho and found him smiling and putting his thumbs up.

" Great Job! I think this is the 2nd time I heard it." Suho winked.

" 2nd time?!" Kath repeated.

" You honestly think I was just sitting on the hallway before while waiting? Well, I was kinda eavesdropping." Suho admitted. " I heard your voice and I was pretty amazed by it. The judges should've accepted you." Suho complimented.

" Thanks I guess hahaah~ I could've known you were eavesdropping haha~ that was awkward." Kath said while patting her cheeks.

" No problem, and hey I can help you with your dreams you know." Suho smiled.

" Really?! How?!" Kath asked widening her eyes in excitement. Suho chuckled and leans near Kath's ears and whispers.

" You wanna have duet with me one day?" Suho asked.

" Eh?! du..?" Suho covered for it was only a secret. " YAH! Dont be loud." Suho whispered.

" Oh mian." Kath bowed and apologized from her seat. Luhan interrupted them all of a sudden.

" Ahemm *coughs* Kath!" Luhan called.

" Yes?" Kath turned back to Luhan.

" Ah... well nothing really. As your friend you shall sing for me when Im sad." Luhan said.

" Eh? Sing for you when you're sad? Are you sad right now?" Kath asked.

" Well not now hahahaa~ sometimes I am and I need someone to comfort me. Your voice just made me feel better now, i felt goosebumps." Luhan chuckled.

" I didn't expect people will find it that great. I dont know what to say now. Im totally speechless." Kath rubbed the back of her neck.

People were mumbling how her voice was so sweet and amazing. She smiled happily for the whole hour. Even though she fell a lot on the first day of school, there was a moment that was memorable.