Chapter 5- Coincidence

Sunshine Love

Kath agreed to go in the school she was suggested or recommended to go to. She was signed up and enrolled as a student in there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the first day of school Kath quickly woke up, brushed her teeth, took a shower, and eat her breakfast then rushed to school using her brand new bicycle given to her by Suju's leader Leeteuk.  She was really happy and excited but at the same time nervous. She was taking a deep breath again....all of a sudden Suho's face popped out of her mind.

Her heart stopped beating all of a sudden focusing on his perfect image on her mind that she didn't know she was about to hit a tree.

*BANG!!!* She hits the tree and fell of her bicycle. She tries to stand up but she couldn't....she saw that her left knee was bleeding and it stinged badly. She blows it but it still stings. She pushes herself up then picks her bicycle up but she falls again. All of a sudden a guy approached her and grabs her  from ground.

He was wearing grey shirt. He is caramel blonded hair. His face is like a 12 years old kid but he's very tall . In fact he also has a sweet smile. He helped Kath up by reaching out his hand to her.

" Are you okay Miss?" Luhan asked while staring at her.

" Oh neeh. I am. Thanks umm...who are you?" Kath smiled and asked.

" Oh Im Luhan and nice to meet you. What's your name?" Luhan answered.

" Lee Kath. Im half korean." Kath admitted.

" Oh I see no wonder why you look different. And what happened to you?" Luhan said while looking at her wounded knee.

" I fell off my bike as I hit the tree branch. I was careless and clumsy." Kath admitted and pouted.

" Ahww..that's okay Kath. Where are you going anyways?" Luhan smiled.

" Im going to Lila art highschool. But urghh...because of my clumsyness I might be late." Kath pouted and looks down.

" Really? You're attending that school? What a coincidence?! Im a student there haha. Looks like i have a new friend." Luhan smiled cheerfully.

" WOAH!!! Seriously?! That's nice then. I have a friend now I'm so happy!" Kath cheered.

" Want me to drive your bike and drop ourselves together in the school?" Luhan asked.

" Sure! As long as you're okay with it." Kath nodded.

" Aigoo...Im asking you hahaha~" Luhan ruffles her hair  and chuckled a bit.

" Fine fine! Hopefully Im not that heavy." Kath said as she rides at the back seat of her bicycle and Luhan hops in her bicycle and starts paddling faster.

" Will your knee be ok?" Luhan asked while paddling.

" Huh? Oh yeah~ dont worry about it. It's just a little scratch. It would heal at no time." Kath smiled.

" It still looks bad. By the time we reach school I'll excuse you and send you  in the Clinic to receive a treatment for that. It will be worse if you dont treat it." Luhan said.

" Oh wouldn't it be embarrassing though and besides I'm totally fine. Nothing really serious." Kath nodded.

" Aigoo...dont be hard headed. Were friends right and we do anything for each other." Luhan winked.

" I guess you're right. Fine then. But I shall owe you next time." Kath said.

" Ok as long as it makes you happy." Luhan answered while wearing a bright smile. Kath reminded him of Suho by the way he smiles a lot.

Finally they reached Lilu art highschool.

" Were here!" Luhan slowly helps you get off from the bike and walks you inside the school. The hallway is full of students. Kath felt awkward a bit. She doesn't  know any of them. Plus, they were all looking at her like she did something wrong. Kath gulped and looks down so that she wouldn't meet their eyes.

Luhan sends Kath in the Clinic   and calls for a nurse. " Nurse!!!" Luhan called with a kind and smooth tone. THe nurse suddenly comes out from her office. " Yes? What can I help you?" The nurse asked Luhan. " I have a friend here who had a small accident by falling off her bike. Mind if you can treat it." Luhan explained. Kath felt awkward a bit. The nurse lifts your leg and checks how bad is your wound. " Ahw...this is bad. But dont worry we'll put something in it that will ease the pain." The nurse said and goes to get her medical stuffs inside the cabin. " See? I told you...It's bad." Luhan said while putting his arms in his waist. " But it's fine though. Im used to it. I've been clumsy since I was young so you dont need to worry about it." Kath said back. " Still...though...you make your friend worry." Luhan replied.

"Ok next time I'll be careful. I'll try!" Kath raised her hands and crossed her heart." Dont promise anything hehe~ it's okay. The next time you fall I'll make sure to catch you." Luhan smiled and winked. " Eh? what is that suppose to mean?" Kath asked while rubbing her head." Nothing, after the treatment I'll drop you in your class. What's your first class anyways?" Luhan asked. " I have mmm...Math. Oh my gosh! Wae wae wae?!" Kath facepalmed. " Waeyo? You dont like Math?" Luhan asked while looking at her." Nope. It's torture!" Kath shrugged and cupped her face while pouting. " I wish Math never existed aigoo." Kath added. " Hey hey dont worry! If you need help Im here. I can help you. Im pretty good in Math so you dont need to worry about anything. I'm always free to be your tutor. What do you say?" Luhan asked while smiling widely at her. " Jinja??? Woah! I have such a reliable friend. Thank you Lu....Han." Kath smiled and bowed. " Aigoo...did you almost forget about my name Kath?" Luhan asked. " Aniyo." Kath lied and looked away. " Tch~ dont need to lie from me. I know you almost forgot about my name you silly~Just call me Lu if you have a hard time remembering my name." Luhan laughed and ruffles her hair. " Yah! dont mess my hair and fine Lu it is!" Kath agreed and nodded.

After getting treated the bell rang and all of them went to class. Luhan helped Kath walk towards her class. They were about to head upstairs.

" Mmmm mind if I can give you a piggy-back ride?" Luhan offered.

" Im heavy. I can walk haha." Kath laughed and shrugged. Luhan ignored and carried her anyways in a piggy back way.

" This is so embarrassing." Kath mumbled and closed her eyes in embarrassment.

" Dont worry everything will be fine. Just leave it all to me." Luhan said as he heard what Kath just mumbled.

" Someone might misunderstand us and think were...." Kath cuts herself off for she's not sure of what to say next.

" Think what? Were some kind of couple?" Luhan chuckled and looked at her.

" Just keep walking." Kath blushed hard and didn't bother to answer what he just asked.

" Arasso." Luhan walked faster and finally they reached the class. He puts Kath down and opens the door for her.

" Here you go my lady. Have fun." Luhan leads her in classroom and waved bye to her after. Kath sits in the back where there is vacant seat. She drops her stuffs on the ground.

" Goodmorning Mrs. Lee? Am I right?" The teacher asked.

" Oh neeh. That's me. Thanks and goodmorning too." She smiled and bowed.

" You can take your seat and we'll start the class." The teacher smiled back.

She kinda felt awkward around everyone and stayed quiet at the back for a long time. She payed attention to the teacher the whole hour of Math class since she has nothing to do. While the teacher was explaining...her eyes were shutting little by little. She fell asleep all of a sudden.

" Kath!" Someone called. She turned back and found a tall figure of a guy behind her.

"Who are you?" Kath asked while scratching her head trying to guess who was behind the figure.

" How can you forget about me?" He asked and then finally shows up. It was Suho her dreamguy. She didn't know how to react when she saw him. She was completely frozen in her position.

" Where are we?" Kath asked but then Suho ignored her question and leaned his face closer to hers.

" Do you really need to know. You're in our world and I'm your fiance". Suho answered.

" EH?! Fiance?!" Kath asked in confusion. Suho lightly her hair and looks at you with his charming eyes. He lifts Kath's chin up and slowly leans his face closer to you. You're face was hot red. You closed your eyes ready to kiss him....

------------

" Kath!!!" Someone called. She quickly raised her head up and opens her eyes.

" MAAM!" She saw the teacher infront of her and all her classmates were just staring at her. She bites her fingers in embarrassment.

" Are you paying attention?" The teacher asked.

" Yes maam I was...but I accidentally fell asleep. Sorry." Kath apologized.

" I'll let you go this time. But next time this happened you'll get send down in the office arasso?" The teacher warned.

" Yes maam! Im sorry. It wont happen again." Kath bowed for apology.

The teacher went to her seat. Everyone waited till the class end.

The bell finally rang. It was time for their lunch. Kath didn't know where to go so she roamed around the hallway feeling lost. All of a sudden someone grabbed her hands. SHe turned to look back and was surprised to see Luhan

" Oh Luhan!" Kath said in surprised tone.

" Come, eat with me." Luhan said smiling. Kath nodded and follows him while getting pulled.