Chapter 10 - Meeting you here is just the worst day ever

Sunshine Love

FX- CHU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU5W0-XbtTg&feature=related

 

It was a day of class. Kath was in her English class while Luhan and Suho were in the same class which was Math. They all waited for class to end, when the bell rang, they all walked out of class. Luhan decided to go to Kath while Suho has a meeting again with s.

 

Kath was walking through the hallways when suddenly someone grabbed her hands. She turned back.

" Luhan!" She gasped in shock.

" Oh sorry did I scare you?" Luhan asked and apologized.

" Kind of cause you just pop out of nowhere. Will you stop poppin out like that." Kath said.

" HAHAHA Mian' ". Luhan apologized and scratched the back of his neck while chuckling slightly.

" Aigooo...so what are you up to now?" Kath glared at him.

" Well, uhh...nothing much. You wanna..." Suddenly someone tapped Luhan's shoulder and interrupted him for saying the restof the words.

Luhan turns back and finds one of his brother or friend named Kris, who was very tall and looked like him. Kris was staring down at Luhan. Luhan looked up and raised an eyebrow.

" Oh didi, what is it?" Luhan asked in shocked not expecting to find him inside their school.

Kris bent down and whispered near to Luhan's ears for no one is allowed to know that they're part of EXO which is EXO-M and they're popular. Luhan nodded afterwards and smiled a bit.

" Hey! Kath sorry for now, but I got to go somewhere. Be back later. Stay out of trouble." Luhan winked. Kath nodded and wondered who was the tall handsome and charming guy that approached Luhan all of a sudden. She rubbed her head.

* Who could that be?* Kath asked herself as she watched Luhan and him walk away.

 

____________________________________________________________

 It was EXO K and EXO M's meeting today, apparently, EXO K haven't met all their EXO M buddies and EXO M haven't met their EXO K buddies yet.

" Who was the girl a while ago?" Kris asked Luhan while they were all in he van that's going to take them to SM's building to meet their EXO-K buddies.

" Oh hahaha. She's my...gi...friend." Luhan's heart fell down a bit, cause he has feelings for her and doesn't love her as a friend but as a girl.

" Oh I see....you two look close and cute that's why." Kris teased and smirked.

" Aigoo didi, stop saying that." Luhan pouted.

" Tchh~ you gotta stop denying. Seems like you like her." Kris laughed in a teasing way.

" Not funny." Luhan glared at him.

" Fine fine I'll stop, I'm just excited meeting our EXO-K buddies." Kris smiled. The other members nodded.

" Aigoo...all of you really." Luhan shrugged.

" Why gege? Aren't you excited meeting them?" Tao who has an adorable panda-face asked.

" I am." Luhan answered shortly.

" I'm excited performing with them." Chen said.

" Same here!" Xiumin raised his hands and agreed with Chen.

" I'm kinda nervous, cause until now my Korean is bad. I still need to improve it." Lay sighed and shrugged. Tao patted his back.

" That's okay, Kris gege will teach you how, since he's smart in almost all of the languages. Tao chuckled.

" YAH! Just because I know how to speak 4 languages doesn't make me a good teacher. You should've listen and stored all the lessons in your mind, if you wanna be as fluent as me kekeke." Kris said.

" Show-off gege." Lay said. " How can I remember all lessons. I'm not as smart as you, I forget things easily, but luckily I'm improving." Lay added to his response.

" That's great to hear then." Kris said while crossing his arms.

" Oh even Luhan gege is good at it. I envy you both. Xiumin and Chen better teach me. Even you Tao!" Lay glared at Tao. They all laughed.

" Silly Lay. I was an exchange student here remember, so evetually I learned how to speak fluently... and I have to admit, it wasn't easy as you expect but it was fun though." Luhan chuckled and shrugged.

" Still~ you teach me. I wanna be able to communicate properly with EXO-K, it would be embarrassing if I can't speak it properly." Lay complained.

" Dont worry, you'll just have to get use to it." Xiumin said.

" Xiumin, you're Korean and obviously you know how to speak it, even you Chen." Lay glared at both of them.

" Now stop glaring like that Lay kekekeke. At least you know how to speak. You're just a beginner in it but soon you'll be a fluent speaker. And you know what's cool? You can understand somewhat." Chen said. Lay sighed in relief and smiled when he heard those words.

" Oh yeah~ hahah thanks for making me feel better somehow Chen. Although I could understand I also wanna be able to speak fluently, cause I might look dumbfounded infront of everyone there and they might think I dont speak at all. If that ever happens, you shall defend me." Lay pointed at Chen.

" Aigooo~ relax there hahaha. Everything's going to be fine." Chen smiled.

" Chen is right haha~ you overthink so much Lay." Kris smirked.

" How can someone like me not?" Lay crossed his arms.

" Aigooo...just relax there little didi and think about how were gonna make our fans feel delighted once we all perform together. Right?" Luhan patted his head and laughed.

" Fine fine, I'll keep calm." Lay breathed in and out to calm his nervousness.

" That's good enough." Tao smiled.

The van suddenly stopped and finally arrived in their destination. All EXO M members looked up the SM building, their jaw dropped all at once and their eyes were full of amazement.


" Guys! Here we are." Kris said feeling all happy.

" Omg!!! It's showtime!" Xiumin joked around.

" Yah! Were still outside the building, say that when we already step inside." Chen facepalmed and laughed.

They all walked inside the building, paparazzis and reporters were all around but their manager and their guards guided them. They succesfully entered the building, one of the guards lead them upstairs.

________________________________________________

EXO K point of view:

 

"I wonder what time are they going to be here." Baekhyun said, excited to meet them.

" I so want to see how they look like." Chanyeol said all of a sudden then suddenly all of the members started looking at him and raised their eyebrows.

" What are you all staring at? Did I say something wrong?" Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrow.

" You're so clueless. Aigoo." Kai shurgged.

" Oh well whatever, excited seeing them hahaha~".Chanyeol laughed.

" We get to finally meet them." D.O made a face O____O.

" Yes same." Suho smiled.

All of a sudden someone twisted the door knob. Everyone immediately turned to look at the door. EXO M finally came in. EXO-K stood up immediately and walked towards them to give them a warm welcome.

" Anneyeong!!! Kai imnida. Dancing machine." Kai smirked and bowed. EXO- M bowed back.

" I'm Chanyeol, incharge of the rapping." Chanyeol introduced himself and bowed happily.

" Were the same! Omg!"Tao said cutely and bowed back." Tao imnida, rapper and im also incharge of martial arts, plus I'm the maknae." Tao chuckled and did aegyo.

Everyone in EXO-K's jaw dropped except for Sehun, he thinks his aegyo is more adorable. " Yah! I'm a maknae too but how come you think he has more adorable aegyo than me?" Sehun asked in jealousy.

" Aigoo...is there something wrong? He's just adorable hahaha." D.O laughed.

" Fine be that way. Hmmph." Sehun crossed his arms and looked away.

" Baekhyun imnida, one of the main vocalist." Baekhyun smiled and bowed.

" Hey there! Chen imnida." Chen smiled. and bowed back.

" Suho imnida, leader of EXO-K." Suho introduced hiseld and bowed politely and gently.

At that moment, it caught Luhan's ears and he didn't notice that Suho was there. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't imagining.

* Am I dreaming? Or do I really see Suho infront me right now?! I must've been that jealous of that day when Kath and Suho were having a duet. Wait...this can't be...it's really him.* Luhan's jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

However, Suho has no reaction, he continued smiling but inside him, he was also having thoughts the same as Luhan.

* What the heck?! How come that dude is here? Why does he need to be here?* Suho asked hiself while faking a smile.

" Oh Luhan hyung, anneyeong!" Suho greeted and faked a smile.

" You know each other?!" Kai asked and everyone looked at them.

" Hahaa yeah, he goes to my school." Luhan answered with a smile.

" It was surprising seeing you here Suho. I'm very happy seeing you here right now. What a coincidence I get to work with you hahaha!" Luhan laughed and inside him all those positive words that he said were a lie to his mind.

" You too. Nice seeing you here. Let's all have wonderful memories neeh?" Suho said smiling sarcastically.

" Yeah we shall." Luhan nodded and smiled.

" Ok ok....enough...I need to introduce myself. Kris imnida leader of EXO-M. Please treat us all well." Kris smiled politely.

" Lay imnida, main dancer of EXO-M." Lay sighed in relief that he managed to speak Korean infront of them without making a mistake.

" Oh, dancing machine like me." Kai smirked and patted his back.

" Oh haha deeh. Dancing machine buddy." Lay smiled and almost made a mistake. Lay sighed in relief again.

" You're Korean is pretty good." Kai complimented and eyesmiled. Lay's eyes widened and he felt embarrassed.

" Oh, g-gom-gomawo." Lay chuckled lightly.

" Xiumin imnida! Incharge of screaming." Xiumin bowed and smiled.

" Oh I forgot, you and Chen are also Korean." Chanyeol said. Chen and Xiumin nodded.

" Cool!" Chanyeol put his thumbs up.

" Anneyeong D.O imnida, Im also incharge mostly of vocals like Baekhyun." D.O introduced and bowed.

EXO M bowed down again and so did EXO K after they all introduced theirselves.