Chapter3- Arrival to Seoul, South Korea

Sunshine Love

Son Dam Bi- Queen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8RK2Mb0QYU&feature=related

After hours of staying in the airplane. Finally the ariplane arrived and landed in Seoul South Korea, where the last audition is gonna be held. Kath and Suho both went outside the airport after getting all their luggages and bagpacks. Kath kept on staring at Suho. She was so hypnotized by his handsomness and beauty. She can't keep her eyes off him that she didn't notice she is about to hit a post. BANG! She hits it hard and falls.

" Omo! Are you okay Kath?" Suho asked and helped her stand up.

" Oh deeh. Dont worry I'm fine. It's my fault...i wasn't watching my way. Im so clumsy." Kath chuckled and rubbed the back of her head. She stands up immediately while getting lifted up by Suho.

" Does it hurt here?" Suho asked and touched the back of her forehead guiding her steps.

" Oh neeh. It kinda hurts but dont worry it's not that hard so it would probably heal soon." Kath smiled.

" Oh I see..aigoo...you should be careful next time." Suho said and laughed a bit still guiding her and touching her forehead.

" Thank you anyways for helping. Aigoo...this is very embarrassing." Kath said while looking down.

" Aniyoo...Im you're friend so dont be shy." Suho smiled again.

" Oppa..umm...ummm...why do you always wear a smile? You really do love smiling." Kath noticed and asked.

" Oh..hahah my smile? I guess so...it feels good when you smile. You're day is just great once you smile. It makes your feelings lighter and besides one of the reasons im smiling right now is because i met such a good friend and its because of passins in the audition. It was truly overwhelming overall. You should try smiling too everyday no matter what cause it helps you to be strong enough, ease nervousness, and to be confident enough," Suho explained while smiling widely.

" Oh I see~ But you wouldn't smile if there's sorrow or pain that is happening dont you think so? Of course you'll frown." Kath explained.

" Yes...of course I mean I do get sad too sometimes and I've experienced painful days but after that I still smile and be positive cause no one in this world deserves to be sad. I dont wanna stay sad all day and br frowning there the whole time trying to ease the pain. So what I do is just smile and be optimistic." Suho explained.

" Mmmm true say..not a bad reason or explanation. I guess I would have to try that too. " Kath smiled and puts a thumbs up.

" Yes you should. You will look more prettier with it and more confident, trust me." Suho smiled while leading her to the SMtown Van where it will take them to the place.

" Im excited for this." Kath takes a deep breath and smiled widely.

" Deeh you should be...this is like a moment of your life and if you lost dont cry...keep on smiling for there's always next time and at least you had an experience." Suho said and nodded.

" I'll remember that haha~ thank you so much Suho oppa." Kath smiled.

They both ride inside the van and sit beside each other. Kath was blushing hard and she can't think of anything but him and his bright positive words.

After 1 hour they reached the SMtown building. All participants of the audition stepped out of the van and made a line going to the audition room. Kath was surprised and happy. She kept on smiling and looking around with an amazed look in her face. Meanwhile Suho continued walking and went upstairs with the others but he saw Kath just wandering around so he pulled her gently.

" Yah! the audition room is here. You dont wanna miss it haha~." Suho chuckled and lead her upstairs where the audition is getting held.

" Oh thank you oppa. It's just that its my first time seeing such a beautiful place. Im amazed." Kath replied.

"I know me too haha but you dont wanna miss the audition. You might get called and you're not there." Suho said while leading her.

" Yeah I know..hahah~ guess I need to be more focused next time. Thanks again." Kath blushed and smiled. THey finally reached the hallway where the room can be located. Both of them sat in the empty bench with some people while waiting for their names to be called. Kath was praying silently and was taking a deep breath. Suho noticed her and approached her.

" You nervous?" He asked.

" I am a bit." Kath nodded.

" Well just remember what I said. Smile all the time and you'll fell better I promise you." Suho winked and reached for hands and kissed it. Kath blushed so much and felt her heart beating out loud and faster. She touched her chest and hugged her hands. She smiled and all of a sudden someone called out for her name.

" KATH! KATH LEE!." A girl called loudly.

" Thats me maam." Kath raised her hands and stood up. Suho watched her as she walks inside the room nibbling her fingers. Suho said in his mind..." Goodluck Kath."