Chapter 7 - Duet or Hangout

Sunshine Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juqiAQi_3OQ&feature=fvwrel   

It was weekends and Kath was just staying at her dorms alone.

" Aigoo...what to do? Im so bored." Kath pouted while sitting on her bed and looking at her window from afar.

*RING! RING! RING!* Her phone rang so she picked it up.

" Yeoboseyo?" Kath greeted on the phone.

" Hey!" A voice just called.

" Who's this?" Kath asked.

" Dont you know my voice. Aigoo this is Luhan you're friend." Luhan replied.

" Oh Luhan! How did you know my number?" Kath asked in a surprised tone.

" Simple, I went to school and ask the person working in the office for it." Luhan answered and smiled.

" Eh?! Why did you call anyways?" Kath asked.

" Nothing, just greeting you, your chingu misses you, you know that's why, and worried about you." Luhan chuckled.

" HAHAHA~ is that so? Well I miss my friend more. Thanks and Im kinda bored." Kath said lamely in the phone.

" Ahww thats too bad. Im bored too. Say? You wanna hangout with me somewhere?" Luhan asked.

" Hangout? Where?" Kath asked, while thinking about it.

" Anywhere, I'll tell you once we meet arasso?" Luhan answered.

" Oh okieee." Kath nodded.

" Good, so I meet you at 12:30 pm outside your dorm." Luhan said.

" Oh ok." Kath nodded and agreed. They both hangup. Kath gets herself ready then after a few hours, someone knocked at her door.

" That must be Luhan." Kath thought. She came to open the door. When she did, it wasn't Luhan infront of her door. It was Suho.

" SUHO!" Kath gasped in shock.

" Oh you look surprise." Suho laughed.

" Oh aniyoo~ how did you know where I live?" Kath asked.

" Well I kinda asked this girl who lives in this dorm too about it." Suho answered.

*Seriously?!?! 1 guy knows my cellphone no. and one guy knows where I live. What the heck?* Kath said in her thoughts.

" Oh..I see...mmm...what do you want?" Kath asked while blushing inside.

" Oh remember our talk about the duet?" Suho said.

" Oh yeah! How can i forget keke...is it now?" Kath asked.

" Yep. Are you busy? I mean it's okay if you couldn't come. We can do it another day." Suho said. Kath accepted his invitation for having duet with him. Kath forgets about the hangout. She texted Luhan.

* Luhan chingu, mianhae, I think I couldn't make it this time. I mean I need to go somewhere important. Let's just continue this someday. I promise to make it up for you*. Kath texted and send it. *Hope Luhan will receive it immediately. Sorry* Kath thought while closing her eyes and hugging her phone in her chest.

" Let's go?" Suho asked. Kath nodded and smiled. Suho held her left hand as they walked. Kath was blushing so she looked away and covered her face.

" Are you alright?" Suho asked. Kath nodded and faked a smile.

" Oh I see~ why are you covering your face, did something happen?" Suho was concerned.

" A..an.aniyo~" Kath lied and took her hand away from her face so it wouldn't make it obvious that she was blushing.

" Hahaah~ fine fine. Are you excited?" Suho asked with his bright smile with him like all the times.

" Why of course. You dont need to ask." Kath nodded excitedly.

" That's great then cause I am too. Im gonna introduce you with my members." Suho said.

" Jinja? and by the way do you dance?" Kath asked.

" Well yeah, were trainees right now, were gonna be in a group soon consisting 12 members but like were splitted into two groups. The other one is EXO-K and the other one is EXO-M." Suho explained.

" Oh I see, what's the difference?" Kath asked curiously.

" Well EXO K is consisted of korean members and while EXO M is consisted of chinese members, but there are 2 korean members who was put in EXO-M cause we need to have 6 members in each, like 6 members for EXO K and 6 members for EXO M. Get it?" Suho raised an eyebrow, thinking if she gets it.

" Well yeah, that's not bad I guess. Im really excited, I'll be your no.1 fan oppa." Kath cheered.

" You'll be our no.1 fan dont worry and when we get famous I will mention your name in the crowd saying your our no.1 fan." Suho winked, Kath was really flattered and speechless inside. She pressed her lips together to control her tingly feelings a bit.

" Well I have no words for that." Kath smiled widely while biting her bottom lip.

__________________

Meanwhile Luhan saw them both together before they can even leave the dorm, he didn't interrupt them both but instead he started following them.

* Kath really? Dont tell me you're dating Suho already.* Luhan thought while following them both*.

When Kath and Suho reached their destination. Suho leaded her on the backstage stage and introduced her to s.

" So, Kath this is Kai our main dancer and Kai this Kath my uh friend." Suho introduced. Kai and Kath both shaked hands with each other.

" Nice to meet you Kath and omo are you Suho's girlfriend cause he talk a...." Suho cuts Kai off by placing his hand over his mouth.

" YAH!!! What the heck are you telling her?!" Suho whispered while turning back.

" I was just saying the truth." Kai whidpered back.

" Shut up." Suho whispered with a straight mad face.

" Fine fine if you insist." Kai smirked. Suho patted his back and turned towards to Kath.

" Dont mind him, he just loves bullying each one of his brothers." Suho said and turned her towards the next guy.

" This is Chanyeol our rapper and Chanyeol this Kath." Suho smiled and introduced each other.

" Oh anneyeong oppa." Kath bowed and shaked his hand.

" Anneyeong! Kath dongsaeng. Nice to meet you." Chanyeol greeted and waved with a smile on his face. They both shaked hands and Suho proceeded.

" This is Baekhyun and Baekhyun this is Kath." Suho introduced them both.

" Hey! Nice to meet you Miss beautiful." Beakhyun complimented with an eyesmile. Kath felt flattered, happy and very welcome.

" Hey Kath! I'm D.O the main vocalist. Nice to meet you." D.O said with widened derp eyes. Kath chuckled and patted his head.

" HAHA~ you look funny oppa but cute keke~ Nice to meet you too." Kath bowed.

" This is Sehun and Sehun this is Kath." Suho introduced them both to each other.

" Oh nice to meet you oppa." Kath said shocked by his beauty.

" Nice to meet someone like you too Kath dongsaeng-ah. Hope we can become good friends." Sehun smiled lightly.

" We'll sure be oppa." Kath nodded with a smile.

" So yeah that's basically it. EXO-M is not here so yeah~ sorry about that." Suho apologized.

" It's okay. Im happy to get to meet EXO-K members. I guess I'll meet EXO-M members next time right?" Kath asked.

" Why not? Of course hopefully." Suho nodded while chuckling.

" OK!! COME ON! GUYS!!! TIME TO GO UPSTAGE!" Their stage manager said. EXO-K gets theirselves prepared.