Making It Up

Sunshine Love

As One- You are My Baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQAtJKSVP4k

 

EXO-K waved goodbye at Kath after their concert and duet. Kath couldn't tell her feelings,she felt like she was the most happiest person right now. She wouldn't forget this memorable moment with Suho. Suho opened his car's door and oppened the front seat for  Kath.

" Sit." Suho offered.

"Oh thanks, I never knew you could drive." Kath said as she went inside the car. Suho leans down near her to reach and help her take her seatbelt on. Kath leaned her head back so that their faces wont touch. Kath's face turned to red again.

" Oh your face is red there, what did you do?" Suho chuckled teasingly as he patted her cheek. She blushed even more and Suho continued laughing. Kath ducked her head down in embarrassment.* This is the first time he noticed my face like this. Aigoo...so embarrassing.* Kath thought while looking down.

When Suho and her reached the dorm, he opened the door for her and help her get out. He hold her hands and gently pulled her out from the car. He waved goodbye to her.

" See Ya!" Suho said.

" You too! It was fun!" Kath nodded and waved back and smiled.

Kath went back to her dorms, she quickly run towards her bed and jumped like a kid on top of her bed, she bounced herself a lot of times and was squealing crazy while rolling in her bed back and forth. Not knowing Luhan was behind her door and could her everything she was doing. He followed her the whole day, he turned back from the door and sat on the floor. He rest his hands on the top of his head and sighed sadly.

_________________________________________________

On the next day of school, Kath didn't find Suho in school and she knew the reason. Suho was all busy with his career. Kath then thinks of spending time with Luhan to make it up for him. She found Luhan suddenly roaming in the hallway.

" Hey!! Lu!" Kath called and waved cheerfully as she ran towards him. Luhan looked up but has a blank expression and suddenly looked away. Kath was suddenly worried when she saw his expression.

" Hey, what's wrong?" Kath asked while trying to look straight into his eyes but he was ignoring her and kept on looking away. Kath felt bad in a second but she never stopped asking him what's wrong.

" Please tell me. Im your friend right?" Kath said. Luhan suddenly turned to look at her and smirked.

"Friends?" Luhan smirked and chuckled slightly.

" Deeh, you better tell me what's going on." Kath nodded.

" Right now I just wanna be alone." Luhan nodded and smiled a bit as he walked away from her.

*What did I do wrong? Why is he acting like this today? Oh probably it's because I didn't go out with him that day when I was with Suho*. Kath sighed and thought. She chased after Luhan and caught his shoulder.

" Wait! Are you disappointed because I wasn't able to go with you that day when you ask me to go with you. If it is....Im truly sorry. I'll make it up for you." Kath said while holding his shoulder. Luhan turned his head half way towards her and smirked.

" And what would you do to make it up for me?" Luhan asked while poking his mouth inside with his tongue.

" Let's go out somewhere later. If you wont mind." Kath answered positively.

" I'll think about it." Luhan said.

" Okay. Take your time." Kath smiled and put her hands down off from his shoulder.

Luhan didn't say another word and walked away. Kath watched him walk away, she was happy that she have a chance to make it up for Luhan.

" Where should I take Luhan?" Kath told herself while rubbing her chin and looking up the ceiling.

* Oh I know! I'll take him somewhere for lunch. I hope he likes that idea and then we go shopping. That would be a nice idea hopefully.* Kath thought and snapped her fingers.

_______________________________________

*RING RING RING!!!* Bell rings and it was time for lunch. Kath quickly grabbed all her stuffs and puts it in her locker. She grabbed her wallet in her locker then closed her locker. She waited for Luhan outside.

" Hey!" Someone called from behind her. Kath turned to see who it was.

" Lu!!" She called and gave him a hug. Luhan blushed and pushed her gently off.

" So? Where are you taking me?" Luhan asked while raising his eyebrows.

" You'll see." Kath winked and grabbed his wrist. Luhan started staring at their hands, he smiled all of a sudden and felt better again. He laughed softly.

" I'm hoping you'll like it hahaha. Sorry about yesterday. Dont be disappointed anymore." Kath said. Luhan nodded with a blank expression while getting dragged by her. * Aigoo this girl, where is she taking me? And plus I never got disappointed with her for not coming with me, I got disappointed seeing her spend time with that Suho out of all the guys. I dont know why I feel like this whenever I see you with him. Im confused and mixed up but oh well.*Luhan thought as he was trying to figure out what's his true feelings.

They finally reached the cafe restaurant. Kath quickly finds an empty seat for both of them.

" Over there!" Kath pointed out.

Luhan followed her until they reached their table. They both sat facing each other.

" What do you wanna order?" Kath asked Luhan.

" I dont know, you're the one who dragged me here, Im clueless. You order something." Luhan said in a cold tone.

" Aigoo..fine fine. I'll order..mmm a box of donuts. How is that?" Kath insisted.

" Up to you." Luhan looked away blowing his bangs away from his forehead.

" Okay. Wait there." Kath said while smiling and stood off her chair and gets their order.

Kath ordered for 8 donuts while Luhan waited in his chair while tapping the table.

" Hey Im back!" Kath said while walking towards near their table holding the box of donuts. She placed it on top of the table and opened the box's lid. Kath took the chocolate donut from the box then Luhan grabs it from her all of a sudden.

"YAH!!! There's donut there, why do you need to get mine?" Kath said.

" Is there a problem? I thought we came here because you wanted to make it up for me." Luhan blinked couple of times.

" Well...that...aishhh fine fine take it." Kath crossed her arms and leaned back her chair with hot tempered head. She blew her bangs that was hitting her eyes from her forehead.

Luhan eats his donuts happily, he looked at Kath and reached a rainbow donut for her. Kath looked at the donut but she looked away.

" Here! Im giving it to you." Luhan said while reaching it for her.

" No thanks. It's all yours anyways." Kath shrugged. Luhan didn't have a choice but to stuff it in . Kath ended up having a silly dirty mouth. Luhan laughed hard.

" YAH!! Now you're tryna' make me look silly. What's up with you seriously?!" Kath said putting her hands on her lower waist.

" You look very funny and cute." Luhan complimented. At the moment, Kath felt like smiling by that compliment. She gets a donut and stuffs it at Luhan's mouth to be fair. She laughed too.

" Now look at you now.  You're not only hilarious but you're also adorkable. HAHA" Kath teased and laughed while chewing her donut and laughing hard towards Luhan's face. Luhan chuckled and eat the donut. They were both enjoying, they fed each other, the mood was all full of joy. They finished their donuts and walked out of the cafe.

" Where do we go next?" Luhan asked with an excitement tone in his voice.

" Let's go shopping. I saved money and hope it would be enough." Kath answered.

" Eh?! Shopping?! That would just be waste of money and besides it's not really important. Spend it when you really need it for something, I'm okay with it." Luhan said.

" Aniyo this is important. I saved it so that I can buy you something special for you, and plus it's part of my making up for you." Kath nudged his arms and smiled.

" Aigoo...I dont like it when I owe people." Luhan said while shrugging.

" You dont need to owe me anything Lu! This is my treat. Duuh!" Kath laughed.

" But still....it's embarrassing. I mean the lunch that you bought for both of us was already enough I promise!" Luhan raised his right hand being positively truthful of his words.

" No! I already decided so no backing up." Kath shrugged and stuck her tongue out towards him. Luhan made a face and rounded his eyes.

" Now come on you stubborn kiddo!" Kath laughed and grabbed his hands, dragged him towards the mall.

" Oh my gosh Kath! Seriously?!" Luhan looked at her as they stopped walking for a moment.

" Why? You dont want my idea? Fine then I'll leave now." Kath dropped his hands and walked away but before she could walk any further, Luhan suddenly grabbed her hands and stopped her.

" Aigoo ok ok ok. Do whatever you want." Luhan finally agreed but still didn't like that idea.

 

They went up by using the escalator. Kath was jumpy and excited. When they reach the top floor, Kath runs in Clothes Shop, Luhan followed her while facepalming.

" Aigoo...Kath...what shall I do with you, you sill girl." Luhan shrugged but laughed anyways.

" LU! Come here I need to show you something." Kath called out.

" Coming Miss!" Luhan responded lazily.

Luhan runs in the clothes shop where Kath called him to go to. He looked around then suddenly Kath grabbed his wrist.

" What do you think of this? I think it looks cute for you." Kath eyesmiled as she puts the shirt infront of him and observes if it matches with him.

" Im okay with anything. I'm not really a picky one." Luhan said awkwardly.

" Mmmm then I guess we'll choose this sweat for you. It's not baggy that much right?" Kath asked to make sure.

" Like I said, I'm fine with anything. I dont care if it has a lot of holes in it or dirty stuffs or its not my type at all. Thanks and Im grateful enough." Luhan nodded.

" Okay then." Kath smiled as she puts the sweater on the counter and pays for it.

" All done!" Kath handed him the paper bag with his sweater in it. Luhan awkwardly took it and smiled.

" Gomawo Kath. You dont really need to make it up for me this much. Just being here with me is enough." Kath smiled and hugged her. Kath's eyes widened, she wraps her arms around Luhan's back and smiled widely.

" Anything for my chingu." Kath said. By the time she said the word 'chingu', Luhan's face dropped and his heart fell a bit.

* Kath, I hope that someday I could be able to figure my feelings for you, I dont know yet but whenever you're there with me, my heart feels different. It feels as if it has some kind of magnet is with you and is pulling me or drawing me towards you.* Luhan thought. Kath waved her hands infront of Luhan's face.

" Ah~ Lu! Are you awake?" Kath asked while waving off her hands infront of his face. Luhan suddenly snapped out from his thoughts.

" Oh mianhae! I wasn't listening." Luhan apologized.

" It's okay, I didn't really say anything. Kaja!" Kath said. Luhan nodded and held her hands this time.Kath's face blushed but she didn't mind at all.