Chapter 11- EXO Performance

Sunshine Love

EXO History Live ( I do not own anything )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAiURxu1whE&feature=related

 

It was time for EXO's First Debut Showcase.

" Ready for this?" Suho asked while staring at everyone.

" Oh hell yeah we are!" Chanyeol answered and everyone nodded. They all went together in the stage full of excitement and a bit nervousness but overall they were happy getting to perform together and finally meeting each other.

EXO K went on the left side of the stage and while EXO M when on the other side which was the right side. EXO K started it first and then EXO M started the half of it. In the end they performed all together.

________________________________________________________

Meanwhile Kath was just at her house watching TV. She was watching EXO's performance while eating her bowl of cereal. She was staring at Suho for the whole time and blushing every minute he appears in the screen and does his part.

She was holding her hands tight trying to control her flattering feelings.

When she saw EXO M....she noticed a familiar face of guy. She started squinting her eyes and looked closer in the screen to see the guy's face clearer which she didn't wanna believe it was Luhan.

She dropped her jaw and gasped in surprise.

" Luhan is part of EXO?!?!" Kath covered her opened mouth and widened her eyes.

" It...it can't be." Kath shrugged and slapped her face lightly, she shaked her hands and thought she was just imagining. *How come Luhan never told me this?!* Kath thought and wondered. She also started noticing the tall guy that approached Luhan couple of hours ago. He was rapping and dancing with them.

She dropped her hands from that was widely opened.

*So that's why Luhan went with him. And that tall guy is part of EXO. I can't believe I just saw one of s.* Kath blinked many times.

She didn't know how to react and was still shocked over the whole thing. She just knew.

____________________________________________________________

After the whole performance, EXO got interviewed. They were asked by some of their personal life stuffs and questions related to how they met and more.

Kath watched everything and plans to contact Luhan after everything is done.

Kath just texted Luhan saying * Hey, I dont actually know how to start, but oh well ==; You never told me you're part of EXO. I was watching the whole performance a while ago then I saw you and the tall handsome guy who just approached and popped out of nowhere. I was really surprised :333 Anyways just wanna say you're all amazing and you rocked the stage.*