Showtime

Sunshine Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdejiaoEhFc

EXO K members went upstage all set and ready. Kath was just at the backstage getting ready for her and Suho's duet next, after EXO K's performance. Kath sat on the chair and breathe deeply.

*Whew~ you can do this! goodluck Kath! This is your chance so dont fail. HWAITING!* Kath told herself as she closed her hands and hold her hands together as she prays.

------------------------------

After few minutes, EXO-K waved off their fans and went downstage while waving at them and sending flying kisses. Their audiences were very delighted and happy.

Meanwhile Kath was walking back and forth as she was nervous for their duet.

* mmmmm.....what if....urgh...you can totally make it! Dont disappoint the people out there Kath.* Kath thought as she was biting her finger tips, thinking deeply as she is very nervous.

Suddenly a shadow figure just appeared from behind her. She widened up her eyes and immediately turned back to see who's behind her. She found Suho.

" Hey!" Suho waved at her cheerfully.

" Oh hey! How was your performance?" Kath asked while chuckling slightly.

" It was great and fun! And were next! So are you ready?" Suho asked while holding her hands, wearing a very charming light smile on his face.

" Really?! It's us already?!" Kath widened her eyes and gulped.

" YAH! Are you nervous again?" Suho asked.

" Well...I..uh....I cant help it." Kath shrugged while closing her eyes.

" Kath! It would be a lot of fun. Trust me. You'll do fine." Suho smiled as he cuppre her cheeks.

" Oh...haha...neeh." Kath chuckled while her face was all red and hot. She smiled.

" And by the way." Suho added.

" Yes?" Kath asked curiously.

" Smile." Suho reminded and winked. Kath suddenly felt confident after him saying that. She made a fist up and smiled widely. Suho chuckled and took her hand and pulls her upstage.

The crowd were going crazy and wild as soon as they saw Suho, they all wondered who was the girl with him.

" Anneyeong!!! This is Kath, one of my special fan. She's here to sing with me. Hope you enjoy our duet." Suho said. The lovely music started, spotlights were placed on top of them. Suho walks near Kath and gently held her hand's wrist. Kath get a tight grip with the mic. She shyly followed Suho while singing. Suho was looking deep into her eyes while singing. Fans were all screaming and cheering. Then suddenly it was Kath's turn to sing her part. Kath lifted her mic and placed it near her lips, she started singing. She closed her eyes as she tries to feel the song. Everyone was all shocked by her wonderful voice. They started getting goosebumps and chills on their spine as soon as they heard her sing. Suho stared at her and smiled. His heart was beating inside his chest. Kath turned to look at him, she smiled like what Suho told her to do.

Kath continues singing through her heart, and then on the bridge part and chorus part both of them sang together happily like a true couple. They were holding each others hands as they look at each other and sing.

After they both sang, they smiled at each other and chuckled slightly. They bowed infront of their audiences and said thank you.

They hurried backstage and gave each other highfives. Kath bit her bottom lips while smiling. Suho was proud of her and gave her a tight hug as he chuckled.

" How did you enjoy it?" Suho asked.

" It was amazing! I never experienced it before. Thank you oppa! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be confident enough and be this happy right now."  Kath cheered and cant control her happiness inside.

" No problem, anything for my best friend here. We shall do this again next time." Suho said.

" Why yes?! I would love to." Kath nodded in excitement.

_______________________________________________

Meanwhile Luhan didn't know if he should be upset or happy, he saw everything upstage. He was expecting to spend a day with Kath, but Kath chose to have a duet with Suho without telling him the truth.

*Kath....do you like Suho?* Luhan thought and sighed as he continued watching the empty stage. * I dont know Kath, but when I met you, I suddenly fell for you. You were like an angel that suddenly fell from the heaven and was sent here to make me smile all day and make me warm." Luhan added to his thoughts as he touched his chest and thought about her at the same time.