Chapter 1- The Audition and the Good News

Sunshine Love

IU- Good Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-6StXKEzzw

 

" Aigoo..Im so tired now but who cares, I still got to keep singing. I wanna go to Korea badly and become a star." Kath said. Kath is an 18 year old girl living in Philippines. She started singing since she was 5 years old and started dancing when she was 7 years old. She plans to audition in SMTown Asia audition going to be held today in the Korean Cultural Centre. Kath was getting ready for the day and taking a deep breath die to nervousness she felt inside. She promised herself that she will be the happiest girl once she passes the audition.

"Kath!!!" Her mom called from downstairs.

" Yes ma!" Kath answered.
" Are you done yet?" Her mom asked.

" Ye-yes...Im coming downstairs in any minute. Im just practicing for a while." Kath answered back.

"Whew~ Kath! You can do this! HWAITING!!! You're gonna get in. You can totally do this. Oh yeah." Kath told herself while facing the mirror. She was trying to confront her nervousness by telling herself she can do it no matter what.

Kath went down after 3 minutes and had a quik breakfast. Her dad dropped her off in the Korean Cultural Centre where the audition is going to be held.

" Thank you appa!! Im gonna try my best to pass this!." Kath said with a bright smile.

" Dont worry Kath! Me and your mom and your siblings are gonna be supporting you. Do tell us what happened after the audition and call me when you're done okay?" Her dad said smiling.

" Yes no problem." Kath smiled and kisses her dad's cheeks and waves goodbye.

" Here I go. Whew~ SM you better let me pass the audition. God help me." Kath prayed while squinting her eyes with nervous feelings striking her inside.

Kath went in the line and found almost thousand or hundreds of people falling in line. Kath was pretty upset about the long line cause she might have to wait for a long hour before she get to perform in the audition.

" Oh my gosh dont tell me I have to wait for hours. Oh well...as long as i get to present, I'll wait whatever it takes."  Kath told herself while waiting in the long line.

After 8 hours has passed it was finally Kath's turn to perform. Kath took a deep breath and went inside this spacious room consister with 3 people who are considered as the judges.

" Anneyeong!" All of the judges said at once.

" Oh! Anneyeonghaseyo." Kath said formally and bows respectfully and smiles.

" So ready for today's audition umm...Ms. Kath?" The girl judge asked.

" Yes I am and im gonnd be singing Baby Dont Cry by EXO." Kath explained and smiles nervously.

" Oh...that would be a good song. Ok Kath whenever you're ready." One of the guy judges said.

Kath starts singing the song with a very peaceful and soft motion but with feelings inside her heart.

"Deoneun mangseoli jima jebal
Nae simjang-eul geodu eoga
Geurae nalkaro surok joh-a
Dalbich jochado nun-eul gam-eunbam

Na anin dareun namjayeossdamyeon
Heegeug-an-ui hangujeol-ieossdeoramyeon
Neoui geusaram gwa
Bakkunsangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

Baby don’t cry tonight
Eodumi geodhigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight
Eobseossdeon il-i doelgeoya
Mulgeopum-idoeneungeos-eunni ga aniya
Kkeutnae mollayahaessdeon
So baby don’t cry cry
Nae sarang-i neol jikilteni"

Kath finished singing and she bowed again towards the judges and said Kamsahapnida( thank you ).

" No! thank you!. That was such a fantastic performance. That's what actually were finding. You have that strong matching feelings with the song that made it look meaningful and powerful that anyone could just tear up. You're unbelievable and that was just the best performance we had today. Thanks Kath you passed the audition. You could now proceed in the back door. You're gonna be receiving a ticket probably when you reach him. It will be send to you anytime. Thanks again and have a great day!" The girl judge said with a pleasing yet amazed voice.

" Kamsahapnida!!!" Kath cheered and bows again happily. She run out through the backdoor all hyper and feeling great she continuously jumped up and down feeling so overwhelmed. She couldn't believe it. She is finally going to Korea in any day.

" Thank you LORD!! Oh gosh thank you!!! Thanks for making me feel confident and strong enough." Kath prayed while smiling all relieved after all the nervousness striked her feelings. She called her dad to pick her up

" Hello! Dad!! I got in oh my gosh! no lies!" Kath cheered while jumping.

" Really?! You did?! You're not lying right??" Her dad said...witha widened eyes.

" Yes really. I wouldn't be lying. If I didn't get in...I probably didn't call back or Im just talking sadly and hopelessly." Kath explained.

" Ok, wait there for like 30 minutes and Imma pick you up." Her dad said.

" Ok dad! I love you bye!" Kath hanged the phone down and waited for her dad to come in about 30 minutes.

 

After 30 minutes had passed her dad came to pick her up. Kath quickly goes inside the car still all happy and hyper.

She went home jumping around for joy  while telling her mom everything that happened.

" The judges looked scary at first but at the end I didn't expect they would love my performance that much.They said I have one of the best performance. WAAH~" Kath squealed for happiness while lying on the couch and going all crazy.

At night Kath was waiting for the mail. SHe didn't eat and skipper dinner for she was excited for the ticket to be handed to her. She was smiling widely still. She sings Baby Dont Cry again and again while waiting.

Finally after 10 minutes the postman has arrived. Kath immediately went to him and took the mail that she's suppose to get.

" Are you possibly Mrs. Kath..you have a mail from SMTown. Here...this is the ticket and you shouldn't lose this and this is the information for the 2nd audition there. You read this." The postman handed her the letter and waves off. Kath said thank you and smiled as she took the letter from him.

" MOM! and DAD!" I received the letter. YAAY!!!" Kath cheered and opened the letter immediately. She found 3 papers stapled and a ticket. She hugged both of it especially the ticket. She read the information. On the first page its about congratulating her that she passed. On the 2nd page its about the recquirements for the next audition going to be held in Seoul, South Korea and in the last page it's about how to get there. There was map and time included.

" Oh is that it?" Her mom suddenly said from behind her.

" Yes. I should get there like the day after tomorrow very early. Someone's gonna pick me up by the time I reach the destination. Plus i have some people to go with cause some of them passed too so dont worry i have lots of accompanies." Kath explained.

" Woah! really?? Ok then you have to promise me you'll be okay in there and you have to comeback soon. We will all miss you. Were so proud of you sweetie that you finally get to reach your dreams. We wont stop you so go ahead, do what you need to do and update us of what's happening to you. Always callback because i dont know what may be happening in there. Me and your dad will be worried a lot." Her mom said while sobbing a bit.

" Aigoo mom! Dont cry. Dont worry I'll call you back always. I'll be fine." Kath smiled and hugged her mom. Her dad joined in with them even her siblings. THey all had group hugs.

" Mom and dad I love you." Kath said.