Life goes on

Secret Sorrow

 

 

 

 

“Where is my son?” she throw a warm smile. She looks gorgeous ever. She never changed since she left.

“I miss you” she hugging him. “Don’t you miss me?” she ask when she looks at his sour face.

“I miss you too” he hugging her tightly.

“Come on, smile. Stay and have dinner with me tonight? I promise this time it would be just you and me,” she said.

Jiyong had wonderful day with her mum. They enjoy the dinner at the hotel and have a great time together. He misses her so much. They often chat together. She will always find a time and use all the method of communication to made her able to hear news from him no matter how busy she was. That her routine, visit him every 2 months since the separation with his dad long time ago.  

Jiyong say goodbye to his mom. He only able to spent a few hours with her this time as she will have a full day meeting tomorrow and will be flying off the day after tomorrow. She promises that she would have more time with him next visit.  

“Why don’t you come and live with me?” Jiyong keep thinking of his conversation with his mom during tonight’s dinner. It’s true that he uses to beg to live with her before but his life is changing right now. He’s enjoying every great moment of his life right now. As he wondered around, he sees someone he knew at the back of the alley.

It’s been one week since he sees him after the last game. He’s been disappeared without news again.

 

 

 

 



 

 

The sound of the dribbling of a ball is the only thing that can be heard. He dribbled forward, then slowly, he picked up his pace.

The images from the last games flash back to his mind. He imagines himself, he jumps and slams the ball in the ring.

How he loved that sound, the sound of his slamdunk. He loves basketball. He truly does.

now, he has only but one dream. That is to fulfill the dream.  

He picks up the ball and starts dribbling it again. He tried for a three-point shot. The ball hit the ring. He was certainly gelled.

He then continues practicing. Perfecting his offense and defense. Hours has passed but he doesn't seem to stop.

He dribbles the ball forward, as though he has an opponent, swerves to the right to make a lay-up shout. Then he heard some clapping of hands. It was the Captain......KWON JI YONG.

 

 

 

 

 

 

From Jiyong’s view Seungri played like he was a different person, it doesn’t seem to gel with his personality. He seems loves this entire thing. He just loved the game. His ability matched his passion for the game. It was a perfect match for him.

“Hey, don’t see you at school. You skip practice too”, he greet him.

Seungri look up as he heard someone was talking to him. “They need someone to replace for morning shift” he lied.

Jiyong know that to. He walks to take a sit beside him.

After a while they had a little chat, something both of them not often do lately. “How many jobs did you do?” he asked looking at his tired face. Seungri just smiled.

“You completely nuts”. Both are smiling as they drink the hot chocolate. Tonight is cold.

“After this season I might be leaving with my mom” Jiyong said after a while.

“That’s a good thing” he said. “Come on. Let’s not thinking about that for now” Seungri said when he notices Jiyong’s frown face.

“I wish things won’t happen in my life. Gosh! Sometimes I do feel God is not fare to me. I really don’t know how you can cope with all this stuff!” he sighs.

Seungri stare at the blank spot. If only anyone knew what he had endured until now. If only anyone knew how many times he was about to given up with his life.

“There are a lot of people worse off than I am.” Seungri suddenly spoke.

“You know we’ve got an incredible life. A lot of times, when bad things happen in our life, we fail to remember all the good things that happen in our life, too,” a word that feel like an electric shock to Jiyong.

Jiyong could feel ease every time he’s talking to him. He does feel that Seungri is mature compare to his age. And two things he notices tonight the barrier between him and Seungri is broken and they not awkward anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:my sister’s decision to abandoned AFF thus this fic. I’ll try to continue and finishing this story (ohh my this is the first one i’m been doing without her). Do forgive of my lacking (i’m really terrible). Oh sis I hate u (love you).Enjoy!